UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UCL April 19,Barca-Juve, Mon 2-Dort 0

Post by Comrade Machel »

This ref :thumbs:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: UCL April 19,Barca-Juve, Mon-Dort

Post by anointed »

The UCL is Monaco's to lose.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Barca players surrounding the ref complaining about not getting their customary calls :taunt:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Neymar is surprised that isn't a fk...lol
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:BVB's defending is absolutely nonexistent
Bro, not be BVB. Monaco scores at least 3 goals per match! its their birthright. doesnt matter who they play, you cant stop them from scoring their 3. If you want to score your 20 against them, fine! but they are scoring their 3 against you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Poor Barca, they are not used to having a neutral referee call a match :lol:.
You see am? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Bunch of Vincents crying like b1tches. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dembele coming on for Durm as Dortmund looks to change their fortune around.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

I like the comment from the bt sports commentator at the start

He said something like defending is in Juventus blood you feel they are the sort of team who wouldn't let even their own child score against them in a backyard kickabout :thumbs: Very miserly in defense
Last edited by Comrade Machel on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Its a Goal wrote:Poor Barca, they are not used to having a neutral referee call a match :lol:.
LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

dembele on, durm off.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Higuain is rubbish in this game
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Poor Barca, they are not used to having a neutral referee call a match :lol:.
You see am? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Bunch of Vincents crying like b1tches. :rotf: :rotf:
Yes, see how they swamped the ref, reminding him that they are Barca officially known in European football as UEFAcelona :rotf:.

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

wale1974 wrote:Higuain is rubbish in this game
He has always been rubbish

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Juve should have taken the lead there.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Almost for Juve...nice pass
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Higuin you plonker :curse:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Iniesta first to get in the ref's book.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

LOL. Barca refuse to return the ball back to Juve! cheats! low iives!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Barcelona don see smth wey pass dem. And their usual unsportsmanlike behavior rears its ugly head.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Monaco's defense is resolute.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Juve is no PSG. This ref is no Mr. Kassai
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

theDunamis wrote:
LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
the 'transaction' is still PENDING

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Neymar follows Iniesta into the books.