Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=279747
Page 11 of 11

Author:  benteke [ Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

Samora Machel wrote:
tfco wrote:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:



Nxa. We are talking positive football while defending and you mention that park the bus performance by Man U when Rooney played right back for 90 mins :roll: :| :arrow:




Samora, that Man U performance was a defensive masterclass with a lot of positive football, especially the 2nd leg at OT, that team had Ronaldo, Tevez and Nani causing all sorts of problems, that tie is right up there with the best, and no wonder that same Man U team went on to win that year's Champions League.

Author:  tfco [ Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

oloye wrote:
Juve defending the way to defend! Defending is an art..if you doubt,just watch Juve do their thing.


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yet people complain when JM does it

Author:  benteke [ Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
Juve defending the way to defend! Defending is an art..if you doubt,just watch Juve do their thing.


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yet people complain when JM does it


It's simple, when certain teams defend well, it's an art, and when other teams do it, its shameful parking of a bus :taunt:

Author:  Man Ataye [ Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19,Barca-Juve, Mon-Dort

theDunamis wrote:
I definitely want Monaco to win the CL this year. A very exciting team.





About time they do..They never do anything....(besides French league titles).

Author:  benteke [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19,Barca-Juve, Mon 2-Dort 0

Gudo wrote:
benteke wrote:
I think i want Monaco to lift the CL.

Because of the number of black players in their squad?



most certainly ! :sneaky:

And also as a reward for shoving Pep and City out of CL in style :rotf:

But most importantly for their displays, i know from now on they face the real big tests, the teams left right now are no joke, but i'd love it if they knock Real Madrid out.

Monaco vs Juventus is my dream Final

Author:  Samora Machel [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19,Barca-Juve, Mon 2-Dort 0

benteke wrote:
Gudo wrote:
benteke wrote:
I think i want Monaco to lift the CL.

Because of the number of black players in their squad?



most certainly ! :sneaky:

And also as a reward for shoving Pep and City out of CL in style :rotf:

But most importantly for their displays, i know from now on they face the real big tests, the teams left right now are no joke, but i'd love it if they knock Real Madrid out.

Monaco vs Juventus is my dream Final


Benteke if Madrid defend the way they did last night Monaco will take them to town. Simple as that. Mbappe and Falcao will keep them on heir toes all night. Now I want Monaco to win the damn thing

Author:  joplass [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

No EPL team left? :sneaky:

Author:  marko [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

Juventus will be a hard team to beat, that defence is solid, must be favourites for the champions league for me

Author:  Scipio Africanus [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve 0, Mon 3-Dort 1

platinum wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
This is the first 0-0 game I am recording and storing on my DVR. This game will be studied to further my football education :thumbs:


Nothing to study dia, go watch Italy from 1982 or 2006, you go see the same lessons :rotf:

Coldblooded Italian tenacity and discipline


Bros, those wans no be HD naw :mrgreen:

Author:  benteke [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19,Barca-Juve, Mon 2-Dort 0

Samora Machel wrote:
benteke wrote:
Gudo wrote:
benteke wrote:
I think i want Monaco to lift the CL.

Because of the number of black players in their squad?



most certainly ! :sneaky:

And also as a reward for shoving Pep and City out of CL in style :rotf:

But most importantly for their displays, i know from now on they face the real big tests, the teams left right now are no joke, but i'd love it if they knock Real Madrid out.

Monaco vs Juventus is my dream Final


Benteke if Madrid defend the way they did last night Monaco will take them to town. Simple as that. Mbappe and Falcao will keep them on heir toes all night. Now I want Monaco to win the damn thing


Monaco should not accept anything less than a straight £100million for Mbappe, any EPL club must pay more than £89M that was paid for Pogba :thumbs:

Author:  kajifu [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19,Barca-Juve, Mon 2-Dort 0

benteke wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
benteke wrote:
Gudo wrote:
benteke wrote:
I think i want Monaco to lift the CL.

Because of the number of black players in their squad?



most certainly ! :sneaky:

And also as a reward for shoving Pep and City out of CL in style :rotf:

But most importantly for their displays, i know from now on they face the real big tests, the teams left right now are no joke, but i'd love it if they knock Real Madrid out.

Monaco vs Juventus is my dream Final


Benteke if Madrid defend the way they did last night Monaco will take them to town. Simple as that. Mbappe and Falcao will keep them on heir toes all night. Now I want Monaco to win the damn thing


Monaco should not accept anything less than a straight £100million for Mbappe, any EPL club must pay more than £89M that was paid for Pogba :thumbs:

Still young and first season but again when likes of Pogba are costing 89million then why not ask for 120 million for Mbappe.I will want to see him do it back to back and back 3 straight season .

Author:  wiseone [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

This is the best Monaco team since the Henry-Trezeguet version. The LB Mendy is a machine and the kid Mbappe will be heading to Spain or England soon. I like the fact they play with the accelerator floored. Attack-attack-attack...

Author:  wiseone [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

This is what happens when the referee is strong and doesn't start flashing cards and awarding phantom penalties when Neymar and Suarez throw themselves to the floor.

Author:  txj [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
Juve defending the way to defend! Defending is an art..if you doubt,just watch Juve do their thing.


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yet people complain when JM does it


It's simple, when certain teams defend well, it's an art, and when other teams do it, its shameful parking of a bus :taunt:



Its not that simple. But the simple thing here is that knowledge has failed you.

Defense (note the spelling) as an art is an Italian specialty.

What Jose does is not defense art, but anti-football, most exemplified by his Inter team which chose to not have the ball in a football game! Imagine what would happen to the sport if half the teams decided they did not want the ball?

You will note, if you were paying attention, that the game was being controlled in large part by Juve, but from a defensive orientation, and always, ALWAYS with the threat of a successful attack.

@Coach,

You may want to revisit the tactics thread. The Azzurri are slowly coming back...mark my words!

Author:  tfco [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
Juve defending the way to defend! Defending is an art..if you doubt,just watch Juve do their thing.


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yet people complain when JM does it


It's simple, when certain teams defend well, it's an art, and when other teams do it, its shameful parking of a bus :taunt:



Its not that simple. But the simple thing here is that knowledge has failed you.

Defense (note the spelling) as an art is an Italian specialty.

What Jose does is not defense art, but anti-football, most exemplified by his Inter team which chose to not have the ball in a football game! Imagine what would happen to the sport if half the teams decided they did not want the ball?

You will note, if you were paying attention, that the game was being controlled in large part by Juve, but from a defensive orientation, and always, ALWAYS with the threat of a successful attack.

@Coach,

You may want to revisit the tactics thread. The Azzurri are slowly coming back...mark my words!


so football has now been broken down into pro- and anti- football

I suppose the United v Chelsea game was also anti-football, nothing to do with defensive art

denying your opponent the opportunity to score is now anti

Coach - please come and give us the boxing analogy
(protect yourself at all times - game on)

Author:  benteke [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
Juve defending the way to defend! Defending is an art..if you doubt,just watch Juve do their thing.


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yet people complain when JM does it


It's simple, when certain teams defend well, it's an art, and when other teams do it, its shameful parking of a bus :taunt:



Its not that simple. But the simple thing here is that knowledge has failed you.

Defense (note the spelling) as an art is an Italian specialty.

What Jose does is not defense art, but anti-football, most exemplified by his Inter team which chose to not have the ball in a football game! Imagine what would happen to the sport if half the teams decided they did not want the ball?

You will note, if you were paying attention, that the game was being controlled in large part by Juve, but from a defensive orientation, and always, ALWAYS with the threat of a successful attack.

@Coach,

You may want to revisit the tactics thread. The Azzurri are slowly coming back...mark my words!



Exactly which game did Jose's Inter refuse to have the ball ?

I remember that they won the CL Final with a very disciplined approach that involved well chosen moments to attack, and they won clean and fair.

I was replying Samora that the Man U vs Barcelona tie was another great defensive perfomance that involved attacking flair not just parking the bus, and if i am not mistaken, Carlos Quieroz was still around and he drilled the boys well in defensive organisation.

Author:  wiseone [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

Is this Falcao fella the same statue that played for Man Utd a couple of years ago? He finished that diving header like he was still playing for Atletico Madrid.

Author:  platinum [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

wiseone wrote:
Is this Falcao fella the same statue that played for Man Utd a couple of years ago? He finished that diving header like he was still playing for Atletico Madrid.



Recovery from those injuries no be joke. It also didnt help that United was a side in flux.

Author:  wiseone [ Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

Good point. It could not have been easy to adjust to LVG's 'philosophy' while coming back from a career threatening injury, after moving to a new country.

platinum wrote:
wiseone wrote:
Is this Falcao fella the same statue that played for Man Utd a couple of years ago? He finished that diving header like he was still playing for Atletico Madrid.



Recovery from those injuries no be joke. It also didnt help that United was a side in flux.

Author:  Samora Machel [ Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

wiseone wrote:
Good point. It could not have been easy to adjust to LVG's 'philosophy' while coming back from a career threatening injury, after moving to a new country.

platinum wrote:
wiseone wrote:
Is this Falcao fella the same statue that played for Man Utd a couple of years ago? He finished that diving header like he was still playing for Atletico Madrid.



Recovery from those injuries no be joke. It also didnt help that United was a side in flux.


Sometimes moving to a different country doesn't work out well for some players. What annoys me is English journos always use it as a measure of how rough the EPL is and that said player isn't up to standard whenever a player is struggling in the epl

Page 11 of 11 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/