Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:35 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:39 pm
Posts: 1238
UCL:

Real Madrid (ESP) v Atlético (ESP)
Monaco (FRA) v Juventus (ITA)


Europa:

Ajax (NED) v Lyon (FRA)
Celta (ESP) v Man. United (ENG)

_________________
Image


Last edited by nianiote on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 30245
Good draw hope one of the two clubs I wanted to win at this stage win it.Real should not win it biko and make Zidan first manager in modern game to win it back to back


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69754
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Juve v ATM

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69754
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Celta Vigo

ok

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19140
Location: Chiraq
im not one for conspiracy theories but that guy went right for the Athletico ball he didn't stir or anything :)

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 30245
Dam Monaco the under dog,hope they go through some how but need to tied that defense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:27 am
Posts: 12651
FIFA should implement the Wenger UCL Rule

If a club successfully qualifies for the UCL for 5 years and only achieves a 2nd round knockout birth, the following year, they will not be allowed to compete in the UCL, but will have an automatic qualification to the Europa League

_________________
Quote:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 38057
Juve v Real Madrid in the final.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 39053
Location: on the move
Juventus vs Atl Madrid with Juventus wining.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4920
green4life wrote:
Juventus vs Atl Madrid with Juventus wining.


platinum wrote:
Juve v Real Madrid in the final.


tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM


I love how everyone keeps underestimating Monaco. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 38057
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Juventus vs Atl Madrid with Juventus wining.


platinum wrote:
Juve v Real Madrid in the final.


tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM


I love how everyone keeps underestimating Monaco. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


They're a very good side but they've met sides they matched up well with. I don't think Juve is a good matchup for them. I think their best bet would have been to draw Real Madrid.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4920
platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Juventus vs Atl Madrid with Juventus wining.


platinum wrote:
Juve v Real Madrid in the final.


tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM


I love how everyone keeps underestimating Monaco. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


They're a very good side but they've met sides they matched up well with. I don't think Juve is a good matchup for them. I think their best bet would have been to draw Real Madrid.


Have they? Remember they slapped Tottenham around when Tottenham had the best defense in the English league.

Juve is compact, so the spaces Monaco thrives on when they attack wouldnt be there. However, for everyone to ignore the craftiness of silva and Lemar in opening defenses is a bit surprising.

I just find it surprising that people actually think Monaco is inferior to Juventus. :rotf: Guys like Lemar, Mbappe, Silva, Bakayoko, Fabinho, even Sidibe will walk into the Juve team. I left out Mendy because of Juve's fantastic brazilian left back.

Anyway, we will find out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 38057
danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Juventus vs Atl Madrid with Juventus wining.


platinum wrote:
Juve v Real Madrid in the final.


tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM


I love how everyone keeps underestimating Monaco. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


They're a very good side but they've met sides they matched up well with. I don't think Juve is a good matchup for them. I think their best bet would have been to draw Real Madrid.


Have they? Remember they slapped Tottenham around when Tottenham had the best defense in the English league.

Juve is compact, so the spaces Monaco thrives on when they attack wouldnt be there. However, for everyone to ignore the craftiness of silva and Lemar in opening defenses is a bit surprising.

I just find it surprising that people actually think Monaco is inferior to Juventus. :rotf: Guys like Lemar, Mbappe, Silva, Bakayoko, Fabinho, even Sidibe will walk into the Juve team. I left out Mendy because of Juve's fantastic brazilian left back.

Anyway, we will find out.



I don't think any of the English clubs are worth a cough in Europe. Not this year and not for the last few years. It's a great squad and they're playing well but they have weaknesses that Juve can punish. They leave numerous chances for the opponent. I don't remember what thread it was when you mentioned them scoring their customary three and giving the other team a chance to score plenty.
Juve won't shut them out like they did to Barca but this Juve is very well coached. Jardim has already said his side won't change anything in their approach but the truth is if they're not smarter about how they bomb forward,they'll face a repeat of that coupe de la ligue beatdown PSG gave them.
It should be interesting.

I'll go 4-2 Juve on aggregate

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4920
platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Juventus vs Atl Madrid with Juventus wining.


platinum wrote:
Juve v Real Madrid in the final.


tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM


I love how everyone keeps underestimating Monaco. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


They're a very good side but they've met sides they matched up well with. I don't think Juve is a good matchup for them. I think their best bet would have been to draw Real Madrid.


Have they? Remember they slapped Tottenham around when Tottenham had the best defense in the English league.

Juve is compact, so the spaces Monaco thrives on when they attack wouldnt be there. However, for everyone to ignore the craftiness of silva and Lemar in opening defenses is a bit surprising.

I just find it surprising that people actually think Monaco is inferior to Juventus. :rotf: Guys like Lemar, Mbappe, Silva, Bakayoko, Fabinho, even Sidibe will walk into the Juve team. I left out Mendy because of Juve's fantastic brazilian left back.

Anyway, we will find out.



I don't think any of the English clubs are worth a cough in Europe. Not this year and not for the last few years. It's a great squad and they're playing well but they have weaknesses that Juve can punish. They leave numerous chances for the opponent. I don't remember what thread it was when you mentioned them scoring their customary three and giving the other team a chance to score plenty.


HIguain :tic: :D

Quote:

I'll go 4-2 Juve on aggregate


okay


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 30245
Oga Plat don't write them off oooh,Monaco is a good team,i would have like them face Real.Also I see folks counting ATM out.SMH
Hopefully the final will be ATM vs Monaco


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 38057
kajifu wrote:
Oga Plat don't write them off oooh,Monaco is a good team,i would have like them face Real.Also I see folks counting ATM out.SMH
Hopefully the final will be ATM vs Monaco


I'll take any final iteration that appears. I like all four teams. I've been talking about Monaco for years now, certainly not writing them off. I just think Juve present a set of problems that will trouble les monegasques.
Atleti? Again, like monaco, i've been talking about them for years when other were laughing at the things i said. I picked Real because the fact is Zidane has shown that he knows how to handle Simeone and Real have that edge in quality to nick it over two legs.

Once again, any of these sides could make the final and it wouldn't really be a surprise.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 16998
Location: Cyberspace
Football is a funny old game. Monaco could embarrass Juve, but I am sticking with Juve to go through. Real will brush Atletico aside.

Final Juve-Real with Real winning it all, unfortunately. The bright side will be, ZZ will become the first coach to successfully defend the CL.

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:47 am
Posts: 6247
This trophy has Juve all over it.

_________________
"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 19636
Location: NORTH AMERICA
Gooner1 wrote:
FIFA should implement the Wenger UCL Rule

If a club successfully qualifies for the UCL for 5 years and only achieves a 2nd round knockout birth, the following year, they will not be allowed to compete in the UCL, but will have an automatic qualification to the Europa League

Yeye rule to draft Assanal via backdoor as Papa Wenger will be finishing in 7th position and missed out of even Europa....

_________________
Call it moral relativism or whataboutism or false equivalence. So long as an atrocity is perpetrated by someone who’s said nice things about Donald Trump, it’s not really an atrocity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 39053
Location: on the move
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Juventus vs Atl Madrid with Juventus wining.


platinum wrote:
Juve v Real Madrid in the final.


tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM


I love how everyone keeps underestimating Monaco. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


Your boys from Monaco done try well well, but if they somehow get past Juventus, I will hail you properly.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 21199
King Futcha wrote:
im not one for conspiracy theories but that guy went right for the Athletico ball he didn't stir or anything :)



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Rovos the Pride of Africa train- Pretoria to Victoria Falls
https://youtu.be/w4Y6KK6CUlM


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 38057
platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Juventus vs Atl Madrid with Juventus wining.


platinum wrote:
Juve v Real Madrid in the final.


tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM


I love how everyone keeps underestimating Monaco. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


They're a very good side but they've met sides they matched up well with. I don't think Juve is a good matchup for them. I think their best bet would have been to draw Real Madrid.


One more leg to go but that first leg went right about how I thought it would. THe Italians have a CLASSIC side this year.

Juve v Real will be a really good final if it goes down. People need to talk more about how good a coach Zidane is...he's done better than any Real Madrid coach since Del Bosque.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 49668
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Juventus vs Atl Madrid with Juventus wining.


platinum wrote:
Juve v Real Madrid in the final.


tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM


I love how everyone keeps underestimating Monaco. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Has our high come down now? :sleep:

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aruako1, Bing [Bot], bully12, Cally, Google [Bot], walesvilla and 41 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group