All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 am 

UCL:

Real Madrid (ESP) v Atlético (ESP)
Monaco (FRA) v Juventus (ITA)

Europa:

Ajax (NED) v Lyon (FRA)
Celta (ESP) v Man. United (ENG)

Last edited by nianiote on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:50 am 

Good draw hope one of the two clubs I wanted to win at this stage win it.Real should not win it biko and make Zidan first manager in modern game to win it back to back

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:01 pm 

Juve v ATM

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:02 pm 

Celta Vigo

ok

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:25 pm 

im not one for conspiracy theories but that guy went right for the Athletico ball he didn't stir or anything :)

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:43 pm 

Dam Monaco the under dog,hope they go through some how but need to tied that defense.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:59 pm 

FIFA should implement the Wenger UCL Rule

If a club successfully qualifies for the UCL for 5 years and only achieves a 2nd round knockout birth, the following year, they will not be allowed to compete in the UCL, but will have an automatic qualification to the Europa League

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:02 pm 

Juve v Real Madrid in the final.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:46 pm 

Juventus vs Atl Madrid with Juventus wining.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 pm 

green4life wrote:

platinum wrote:

tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM

I love how everyone keeps underestimating Monaco. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

platinum wrote:

tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM

I love how everyone keeps underestimating Monaco. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

They're a very good side but they've met sides they matched up well with. I don't think Juve is a good matchup for them. I think their best bet would have been to draw Real Madrid.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:35 pm 

platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

platinum wrote:

tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM

They're a very good side but they've met sides they matched up well with. I don't think Juve is a good matchup for them. I think their best bet would have been to draw Real Madrid.

Have they? Remember they slapped Tottenham around when Tottenham had the best defense in the English league.

Juve is compact, so the spaces Monaco thrives on when they attack wouldnt be there. However, for everyone to ignore the craftiness of silva and Lemar in opening defenses is a bit surprising.

I just find it surprising that people actually think Monaco is inferior to Juventus. :rotf: Guys like Lemar, Mbappe, Silva, Bakayoko, Fabinho, even Sidibe will walk into the Juve team. I left out Mendy because of Juve's fantastic brazilian left back.

Anyway, we will find out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:54 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

platinum wrote:

tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM

Have they? Remember they slapped Tottenham around when Tottenham had the best defense in the English league.

Juve is compact, so the spaces Monaco thrives on when they attack wouldnt be there. However, for everyone to ignore the craftiness of silva and Lemar in opening defenses is a bit surprising.

I just find it surprising that people actually think Monaco is inferior to Juventus. :rotf: Guys like Lemar, Mbappe, Silva, Bakayoko, Fabinho, even Sidibe will walk into the Juve team. I left out Mendy because of Juve's fantastic brazilian left back.

I don't think any of the English clubs are worth a cough in Europe. Not this year and not for the last few years. It's a great squad and they're playing well but they have weaknesses that Juve can punish. They leave numerous chances for the opponent. I don't remember what thread it was when you mentioned them scoring their customary three and giving the other team a chance to score plenty.
Juve won't shut them out like they did to Barca but this Juve is very well coached. Jardim has already said his side won't change anything in their approach but the truth is if they're not smarter about how they bomb forward,they'll face a repeat of that coupe de la ligue beatdown PSG gave them.
It should be interesting.

I'll go 4-2 Juve on aggregate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:20 pm 

platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

platinum wrote:

tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM

I don't think any of the English clubs are worth a cough in Europe. Not this year and not for the last few years. It's a great squad and they're playing well but they have weaknesses that Juve can punish. They leave numerous chances for the opponent. I don't remember what thread it was when you mentioned them scoring their customary three and giving the other team a chance to score plenty.

HIguain :tic: :D

Quote:

I'll go 4-2 Juve on aggregate

okay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:28 pm 

Oga Plat don't write them off oooh,Monaco is a good team,i would have like them face Real.Also I see folks counting ATM out.SMH
Hopefully the final will be ATM vs Monaco

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:50 pm 

kajifu wrote:
Oga Plat don't write them off oooh,Monaco is a good team,i would have like them face Real.Also I see folks counting ATM out.SMH
Hopefully the final will be ATM vs Monaco

I'll take any final iteration that appears. I like all four teams. I've been talking about Monaco for years now, certainly not writing them off. I just think Juve present a set of problems that will trouble les monegasques.
Atleti? Again, like monaco, i've been talking about them for years when other were laughing at the things i said. I picked Real because the fact is Zidane has shown that he knows how to handle Simeone and Real have that edge in quality to nick it over two legs.

Once again, any of these sides could make the final and it wouldn't really be a surprise.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:56 pm 

Football is a funny old game. Monaco could embarrass Juve, but I am sticking with Juve to go through. Real will brush Atletico aside.

Final Juve-Real with Real winning it all, unfortunately. The bright side will be, ZZ will become the first coach to successfully defend the CL.

I understand that Nigerians are upset, but they should understand that we as players are even more upset. After all we are here to play ourselves into big clubs in Europe. :lol: :lol:

-Victor Nsofor, right after Nigeria crashed out at the 1st round of the 2010 WC.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:07 am 

This trophy has Juve all over it.

"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:26 pm 

Gooner1 wrote:
FIFA should implement the Wenger UCL Rule

If a club successfully qualifies for the UCL for 5 years and only achieves a 2nd round knockout birth, the following year, they will not be allowed to compete in the UCL, but will have an automatic qualification to the Europa League

Yeye rule to draft Assanal via backdoor as Papa Wenger will be finishing in 7th position and missed out of even Europa....

Melania Praying At a Florida rally on Feb. 18 2017 " Our Feather who heart in oven "

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:09 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

platinum wrote:

tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM

Your boys from Monaco done try well well, but if they somehow get past Juventus, I will hail you properly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:03 pm 

King Futcha wrote:
im not one for conspiracy theories but that guy went right for the Athletico ball he didn't stir or anything :)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:10 pm 

platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

platinum wrote:

tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM

One more leg to go but that first leg went right about how I thought it would. THe Italians have a CLASSIC side this year.

Juve v Real will be a really good final if it goes down. People need to talk more about how good a coach Zidane is...he's done better than any Real Madrid coach since Del Bosque.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:06 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

platinum wrote:

tfco wrote:
Juve v ATM

Has our high come down now? :sleep:

and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.