[UCL][Europa] Semifinals draw

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [UCL][Europa] Semifinals draw

Post by platinum »

platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:Juventus vs Atl Madrid with Juventus wining.
platinum wrote:Juve v Real Madrid in the final.
tfco wrote:Juve v ATM
I love how everyone keeps underestimating Monaco. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
They're a very good side but they've met sides they matched up well with. I don't think Juve is a good matchup for them. I think their best bet would have been to draw Real Madrid.
Have they? Remember they slapped Tottenham around when Tottenham had the best defense in the English league.

Juve is compact, so the spaces Monaco thrives on when they attack wouldnt be there. However, for everyone to ignore the craftiness of silva and Lemar in opening defenses is a bit surprising.

I just find it surprising that people actually think Monaco is inferior to Juventus. :rotf: Guys like Lemar, Mbappe, Silva, Bakayoko, Fabinho, even Sidibe will walk into the Juve team. I left out Mendy because of Juve's fantastic brazilian left back.

Anyway, we will find out.

I don't think any of the English clubs are worth a cough in Europe. Not this year and not for the last few years. It's a great squad and they're playing well but they have weaknesses that Juve can punish. They leave numerous chances for the opponent. I don't remember what thread it was when you mentioned them scoring their customary three and giving the other team a chance to score plenty.
Juve won't shut them out like they did to Barca but this Juve is very well coached. Jardim has already said his side won't change anything in their approach but the truth is if they're not smarter about how they bomb forward,they'll face a repeat of that coupe de la ligue beatdown PSG gave them.
It should be interesting.

I'll go 4-2 Juve on aggregate
4-2 was one bridge too far.
Men against boys.

Sad for Monaco, it'll take a few years to get back to this level IF they cant manage to hold onto the core of the squad and the coach. Juve are a class apart.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”