I'm worried about my boy Isaac...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
I'm worried about my boy Isaac...

Post by bushboy »

...I'm watching him play against Hull right now, and I am far from impressed. He gets the ball, tries to run at defenders, loses the ball and repeat the process. Anyway, hopefully he has his coming out party in his second season. Let me just assume injuries and adapting to a new league has taken its toll.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I'm worried about my boy Isaac...

Post by 100%Naija »

Since you begin support the guy, na him the bobo game start to suffer. His family wants me to beg you to STOP rooting for him abeg. Them say them never find babalawo way fit reverse your oroko on their beloved.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

100%Naija wrote:Since you begin support the guy, na him the bobo game start to suffer. His family wants me to beg you to STOP rooting for him abeg. Them say them never find babalawo way fit reverse your oroko on their beloved.
Na the same thing I wan talk o. Any person wey dis bobo put mouth for his matter must pray seriously.
Everybody wey he don support or hate just dey struggle
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

pajimoh wrote:
100%Naija wrote:Since you begin support the guy, na him the bobo game start to suffer. His family wants me to beg you to STOP rooting for him abeg. Them say them never find babalawo way fit reverse your oroko on their beloved.
Na the same thing I wan talk o. Any person wey dis bobo put mouth for his matter must pray seriously.
No mind the bobo,better he hate on the guy and watch the guy game come correct.See what happen to Victor Moses
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

kajifu wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
No mind the bobo,better he hate on the guy and watch the guy game come correct.See what happen to Victor Moses
Na so? bushboy, I urge you to hate all our players.

Buran uba!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

poor isaac.. busboy stop supporting our players,go and support ghanainas footballers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

Bigpokey24 wrote:poor isaac.. busboy stop supporting our players,go and support ghanainas footballers
No. He should support and jinx the Cameroon players :curse: . Bushboy please add all the Cameroonian players to your list and remove Isaac Success quick quick so that the boy can breathe small.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ikemba wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:poor isaac.. busboy stop supporting our players,go and support ghanainas footballers
No. He should support and jinx the Cameroon players :curse: . Bushboy please add all the Cameroonian players to your list and remove Isaac Success quick quick so that the boy can breathe small.
:woot: yes add cameroon
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Please root for South African and Cameroon players. You country begs you :curse:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Who will be next? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Bushboy, I share your concern about this boy. He describes himself as now fully fit and sharp, but he has yet to break into the frontline of a mid-table team lacking outstanding strikers.

Just as you described, I am often surprised to see him relying on brute strength, not skill, and repeatedly losing the ball. In my view, the coming off-season will be pivotal to his career. Hopefully, he re-discovers himself in pre-season training.