[FA Cup] Arsenal 2-1 Man City (Monreal, Alexis; Kun) AET FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [FA Cup] Arsenal 2-1 Man City (Monreal, Alexis; Kun) AET

Post by platinum »

amafolas wrote:Well done Wenger. The old man still has some tricks in him. The formation change has been genius.
Worked excellently today....when the two CMs are not sitting, its an issue though. Also those chaps are slow moving the ball to the front three which is why ozil, sanchez and giroud looked out of it
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [FA Cup] Arsenal 2-1 Man City (Monreal, Alexis; Kun) ET

Post by Coach »

Not sure how Ozil earns vitriol today, decent enough display in the attacking third. Welldone AFC, was never in doubt, City are absolute garbage, the papers will slaughter el Possession tomorrow and rightly so. Will be interesting to see if Wenger sticks with this system against Tottenham, Chelsea, the results, two on the spin, speak in its favour but the vulnerability of the midfield against a spent force was a concern. Must it be Ramsey alongside Groundnut Xhaka? Giroud was a tad disappointing, did the team play to his strengths? Chelsea in the final, had Beloved down for the cup weeks back, fortuitous draws and obsolete title challenge, wont retract that. The argument by many was for trophies and this will be another...the impression on the league, domestic, continental remains chimerical, but another FA Cup is another FA Cup. Surely Robert announces his two more years now? Was merely waiting for Man City to duly oblige.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

metalalloy wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
NO NACHO NO CITY!!!!
Hell yeah!!!

Lord bring our son home. Let Nacho find his way to Arsenal. Amen.
-Simpli fy -
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Well done Oxtail
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

I do not know about you but this was a solid performance from the boys despite the refs negative influence
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Heroes of the day OX, Holding, Gabriel and Monreal...... take a bow lads..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kos too.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

bouncino wrote:I do not know about you but this was a solid performance from the boys despite the refs negative influence
:shock:
Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: [FA Cup SF] Arsenal 0-0 Man City (2H)

Post by Thunder »

ojafranpa wrote:Arsenal will win 2-1
Ojafranpa, what're the lotto numbers for the day? :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How I wish Arsene can win the FA Cup and walk away
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

So Pepe will end the season without a SINGLE trophy! Hmmmmm
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Coach wrote:Not sure how Ozil earns vitriol today, decent enough display in the attacking third. Welldone AFC, was never in doubt, City are absolute garbage, the papers will slaughter el Possession tomorrow and rightly so. Will be interesting to see if Wenger sticks with this system against Tottenham, Chelsea, the results, two on the spin, speak in its favour but the vulnerability of the midfield against a spent force was a concern. Must it be Ramsey alongside Groundnut Xhaka? Giroud was a tad disappointing, did the team play to his strengths? Chelsea in the final, had Beloved down for the cup weeks back, fortuitous draws and obsolete title challenge, wont retract that. The argument by many was for trophies and this will be another...the impression on the league, domestic, continental remains chimerical, but another FA Cup is another FA Cup. Surely Robert announces his two more years now? Was merely waiting for Man City to duly oblige.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Fear di donme to say it,give Wenger few more years if he will get those players we know are not good and bring the players we are begging him sign.
Hmmmm Pep should do the right thing resign, not good enough.Wenger out coach bobo big time.
Wenger forgive me ooooh,see how even you oga Wenger smilling,so you like to win yet you keep guys like Ramsay in this team,i mean why do this to yourself?
Chelsea biko allow us win this FA CUP .
ARSENAL FOR LIFE
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Let me watch the game from start without shake shake then comment.After the game then classico.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

anikulapo wrote:How I wish Arsene can win the FA Cup and walk away
I need Arsenal to win and Wenger to stay! That will make the Arsenal season thread to be interesting. Where is Waffiman when you need him. Definitely he is not going to travel after this win :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I will take effort, desire, courage ... any day over arrogance, laziness, bad attitude, ... etc.
Ozil is the personification of laziness, arrogance and a bad attitude. I don't give a damn how much skills he has.
I want a coach, who will not tolerate this nonsense.
There are phases in the game, where Ozil actually put efforts and tries hard. He sprints, runs, tackles, and help the team win the ball back.
But then, 10 minutes later, he reminds me why I rather see him somewhere else.
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:Mezut Ozil is pure and proven shyt!!!!
Worst signing ever but since Madrid na my other team ... I guess more power to them for the Heist of the Century :curse: :lol:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

danfo driver wrote:REVOLUTION IS TROPHILESSSSSSS OOOOOO!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How many players did he buy this season? Let us see how many he is going to buy for next season. This must be his first trophyless season ever. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:I will take effort, desire, courage ... any day over arrogance, laziness, bad attitude, ... etc.
Ozil is the personification of laziness, arrogance and a bad attitude. I don't give a damn how much skills he has.
There are phases in the game, where Ozil actually put efforts and tries hard. He sprints, runs, tackles, and help the team win the ball back.
Bepanda
Worst signing ever but since Madrid na my other team ... I guess more power to them for the Heist of the Century :curse: :lol:

:clap: :clap:

The sheepish devotion of these ozilites is so similar to Donald Trump supporters :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:I will take effort, desire, courage ... any day over arrogance, laziness, bad attitude, ... etc.
Bepanda

:clap: :clap:

The sheepish devotion of these ozilites is so similar to Donald Trump supporters :curse:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: [FA Cup SF] Arsenal 0-0 Man City (2H)

Post by ojafranpa »

Thunder wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:Arsenal will win 2-1
Ojafranpa, what're the lotto numbers for the day? :D
Let thunder strike i will tell you.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I'm proud of the boys today and even prouder of most of the fans who have heaped pressure on Wenger and the board to demand better and more

MLK.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Palace winning 2-1 at Liverpool
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Pep has a lot of work to do this season in rebuilding this team . City simply did not have the legs to hang with Arsenal today. Each time Arsenal broke with speed, they really unsettled City.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:REVOLUTION IS TROPHILESSSSSSS OOOOOO!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How many players did he buy this season? Let us see how many he is going to buy for next season. This must be his first trophyless season ever. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

He spent the most amount of money of any team in the League! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?