EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-3) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-2)2H

Post by platinum »

charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:
Sigh,...I am crediting CR for winning a major tournament (probably harder to win the the world cup), while Messi has not won anything at that level before.
That's ridiculous though. Did Ronaldo have anything to do with the win??? No. Messi would have both a WC and Copa if Higuain had his head screwed on right.
Ronaldo had NOTHING to do with portugal winning that final game. In fact they were better WITHOUT him.
Ok, thats just an olodo comment...
If you are going to base your argument on blatant lies, then I's got to do you like Fox News....

{changes channel....}
If you're going to talk of 'olodo', you should know your onions. You didn't remember who Portugal beat in the semis and I'm expected to take your comments on how they performed seriously? CR8 and I should take you seriously?
Go rewatch the final game, if you need tape I will email it to you or send you a hard copy. Slow down, breath in, listen, learn. Less spouting off 'facts' that are wrong.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-3) FT

Post by kajifu »

Real will end up give away the title to Barca,all you need is a draw to keep 3 points plus a game in hand,no mr know it all decide to go for a winner,
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...i heard the midget was bloodied :shock:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote:Messi, quite simply, a class of his own. That said, El Clasico is somewhat overrated, elsewhere, men locked horns in a heavyweight punch-up worthy of forcing Joshua - Klitschko to the undercard. @Tx, nno! Please accept invitation to the Liv - CPal game thread, to discuss the Brendan Rodgering of egg n' salad dressing, sorry, gegenpressing by Admiral Samuel J.P. Allardyce. Don't forget the Big. Arguably, huge!
You didn't watch the game did you? Or perhaps irony was your intent. From Jim White at Telegraph Sport:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... e-la-liga/
...what a scrap this match was, a toe-to-toe heavyweight slugfest of such relentless, switchback intensity that to turn the head for a moment was to miss a critical blow. If Anthony Joshua against Wladimir Klitschko turns out to be half as good a battle next weekend, we are in for a treat.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^and not one of the men in the dugout can be considered Big. Great contest it was without doubt, where doubt does lie is in the half-time refreshments, beers?, pasties? On the pitch, how many towering six footers? Big. Jet black. Two words. Ben. Teckay.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

truth be told...Zidane's naivety made Messi look great...he suppose borrow Juve's book: Messi Caging for Dummies
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

^ Both teams kinda threw caution to the wind especially in the 2H, going for the jugular rather than maintaining control. Those last two goals are the stuff that would drive Mourinho crazy. But it made for good drama. On another day Madrid would have won this match even with the Ramos sending off, which says something about the mindset of both teams and of the El Clasico. Sometimes it is almost a competition on its own. Regardless of the external context, both teams fight to win. Juve-style pragmatism has little room here.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

mcal wrote:...i heard the midget was bloodied :shock:
:D

No, tiefco is fine.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

lionga wrote: Juve-style pragmatism has little room here.
Why? Real is down to 10 men. The game is at 2-2. They are also 3 points ahead in the league, meaning they are comfortable with a draw. Why keep attacking?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Real are still in charge of the title race. They still have a game in hand.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

camex wrote:
Why? Real is down to 10 men. The game is at 2-2. They are also 3 points ahead in the league, meaning they are comfortable with a draw. Why keep attacking?
If you don't attack Barcelona, they will camp in your half and score 10 goals.......You have to keep playing them, on another day they would have held out
Oya back to the matter
open and close
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Prince wrote:
camex wrote:
If you don't attack Barcelona, they will camp in your half and score 10 goals.......You have to keep playing them, on another day they would have held out
10 men attacking 11 Barcelona players? Do you realize this is one of the best teams in the world?
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

camex wrote:
Prince wrote:
camex wrote:
10 men attacking 11 Barcelona players? Do you realize this is one of the best teams in the world?
They always give you chances and they always leave gaps, RM had a few opportunities and they could have scored but Barcelona broke away and scored.

I don't blame ZZ ofr rolling the dice
Oya back to the matter
open and close
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

El Classico is more than Barcelona and Real Madrid, it is a tale of 2 regions, more like 2 countries in 1, it is still the world biggest club football game
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Prince wrote:
camex wrote:
Can you stop this hype?score 10 goals you think its basket ball?How many teams have face Barca come out to attack?Most team stay back and they have never won 10-0 or score 10 goals
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

He's simply the best player EVER!!!
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

kajifu wrote:
Prince wrote:
camex wrote:
Can you stop this hype?score 10 goals you think its basket ball?How many teams have face Barca come out to attack?Most team stay back and they have never won 10-0 or score 10 goals
Sharrap dia,

Do you really watch La Liga, The teams that have won against Barcelona have really come out to play and they have attacked them and exploited the gaps in their defence, PSG, Juventus, Malaga
Oya back to the matter
open and close
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Prince wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Prince wrote:
camex wrote:
Sharrap dia,

Do you really watch La Liga, The teams that have won against Barcelona have really come out to play and they have attacked them and exploited the gaps in their defence, PSG, Juventus, Malaga
Which of these teams beat Barcelone with 10 players against 11?
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

camex wrote:
Read the original post. In this derby all the other stats do not matter
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

marko wrote:El Classico is more than Barcelona and Real Madrid, it is a tale of 2 regions, more like 2 countries in 1, it is still the world biggest club football game
My brother, that game was an instant classic. That Messi winner is still replaying in my head but the fact that Ronaldo has shaken off the disappointment and gone on to fire a hat-trick past their town rivals in CL Semi's just goes to show that both men are equally special and continually push each other to reach for heights ad gears that they probably didn't know they had. Let enjoy both supernatural talents while they last.