EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-3) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-3) FT

Post by anikulapo »

Line ups coming
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (pre-game)

Post by anikulapo »

Real Madrid
Navas; Carvajal, Nacho, Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo.

Barcelona
Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta; Messi, Suarez, Alcacer.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Are my eyes deceiving me or is Barca parking the bus .....

Ojoro Ref : Umtiti gets away with a PK

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The game is living up to it's billing :thumbs:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hard to question CRON but he can be such a difficult and selfish player to line up with ... should have passed there but selfishly wanted all the glory

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Suarez down.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:Suarez down.

The sewer rat will be alright

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Sorry about my last post. This palmy is very strong.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Casmero gets the first yellow after Messi gave him a football lesson.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:Sorry about my last post. This palmy is very strong.

Smh ....: Chelshyt has knocked you off of the palm tree and you hit every branch on the way down :tic:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I swear if na me Messi try that kind thing on I will break both his short stumpy legs :lol:.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (0-0) IH

Post by anikulapo »

Ridiculous from Casemiro :curse:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: Sorry about my last post. This palmy is very strong.
Smh ....: Chelshyt has knocked you off of the palm tree and you hit every branch on the way down :tic:
You caused all this you know :evil:. Failing to make your regular order causing him to drink the excess wine he tapped for you :veryangry:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Marcelo elbowed Messi in the mouth and he is bleeding profusely.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 on 2, Ronaldo and Benzema can't coordinate the goal scoring opportunity.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Since the injury Messi has slowed down considerably.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Casemiro opens the scoring :thumbs:.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (1-0) casemiro

Post by YemiBrazil »

Super goal Barca 1-1
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Messi. He is a witch.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (1-0) casemiro

Post by anikulapo »

Wow what a goal

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (1-1)

Post by bepanda »

Lionel is a magician.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (1-1)

Post by Its a Goal »

What a strike from Modric. Shame he didn't get rewarded with the effort.