EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-3) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-3) 2H

Post by marko »

Messi won the battle of the superstars today, Barcelona controllled the game and deserved to win
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-2)2H

Post by ohsee »

platinum wrote:What a player. What a player. Ronaldo is great but he cannot touch Messi.
Chief, you are making obvious points. Ronaldo is good, but he is nowhere near Messi.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Real has one more game to play.

Spanish Primera División Standings
POS TEAM GP GD PTS
1 Barcelona 33 +62 75
2 Real Madrid 32 +48 75
3 Atletico Madrid 33 +36 68
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:What a player. What a player. Ronaldo is great but he cannot touch Messi.
Why do you guys have to exagerrate everything?
Where was Messi during the Copa Americana? Where was this Messi during the world cup finals? Where was this Messi during the 2 rounds against Juve??

Abeg chill with the hyperbowl. Tonight was Messi's night, but dont take anything away from CR8
At least get his name right.....CR7 not 8.

Copa America? Messi took his country to the final as he did in the world cup. Juve? The Italians were perfect but make no mistake, the few chances barca had were because of Leo. He is far and away the best talent of his generation.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

camex wrote:
joplass wrote:Those Madrid defenders are stupid. Less than a minute to go you open like that to take killer goal...bring someone down dummies.
Wasnt that Zidane mistake? How can you play 10 against 11 and keep trying to score a third goal. Zidane should have told his players to defend.
I dont blame him for attacking....did you see how porous Barca's defense was???
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

ramos is a liability
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:
bepanda wrote:Zidane will be available as coach next summer, if Madrid doesn't win any trophy ... Arsenal ... go to work please.
No way Madrid fires Zidane. He has house money to spend...
Real fire coqches for the fun of it....
Yes, but na Zizou we do talk about....Bonafide Real legend.
Madrid fans will have none of it, especially if Real makes the Champions league finals again.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:
Where was Messi during the Copa Americana? Where was this Messi during the world cup finals? Where was this Messi during the 2 rounds against Juve??

Abeg chill with the hyperbowl. Tonight was Messi's night, but dont take anything away from CR8

Copa America? Messi took his country to the final as he did in the world cup. Juve? The Italians were perfect but make no mistake, the few chances barca had were because of Leo. He is far and away the best talent of his generation.
Kpom. And many generations too.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:

CR7, 8 or 9, na same ting.
Messi has a track record of choking at the highest level.
At least CR78910 took little Portugal to win their first European trophy.
Not saying CR is better than Messi, or vice versa. Just saying make u chill with the hyperbowl

When Messi wins something with any team other than Barca, wake me up abeg.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:

Not saying CR is better than Messi, or vice versa. Just saying make u chill with the hyperbowl

Did CR7 not choke in that final?
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Molue Conductor wrote:
charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:

Did CR7 not choke in that final?
CR didnt play in the final, he was injured. But no doubt na because of him wey dem reach finals. Go and watch that semi finals game against Germany again.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

platinum wrote:
camex wrote:
joplass wrote:Those Madrid defenders are stupid. Less than a minute to go you open like that to take killer goal...bring someone down dummies.
Wasnt that Zidane mistake? How can you play 10 against 11 and keep trying to score a third goal. Zidane should have told his players to defend.
Isnt that arrogant? 10 men Madrid against 11 men Barca.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Fantastic game....

Nothing more to say about Messi.. :clap: :clap: :clap:
To God be the glory
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

camex wrote:
platinum wrote:
camex wrote:
Isnt that arrogant? 10 men Madrid against 11 men Barca.
I have to agree with camex here (hindsight being 20/20) Zidane behaved like a "naive" African here*. He should have parked the bus for the few minutes left.

* Na yoke I dey yoke o!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:

He must have won the Olympics with Barcelona. Waiting for the goal post to shift.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-3) FT

Post by Undertaker »

Forca Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

charlie wrote: CR didnt play in the final, he was injured. But no doubt na because of him wey dem reach finals. Go and watch that semi finals game against Germany again.
Wasn't it France v Germany in the semis?

Ronaldo (IIRC) and Portugal played one boring game after another and he wasn't particular carrying them thru the tournament.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:

hmm

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Undertaker wrote:Forca Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are the NDL version of Spastic

only show up when things are good

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

platinum wrote:
charlie wrote: CR didnt play in the final, he was injured. But no doubt na because of him wey dem reach finals. Go and watch that semi finals game against Germany again.
Wasn't it France v Germany in the semis?

Ronaldo (IIRC) and Portugal played one boring game after another and he wasn't particular carrying them thru the tournament.
You are right. Portugal played Wales in the Semis. My bad....
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

bamenda boy wrote:
charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:

He must have won the Olympics with Barcelona. Waiting for the goal post to shift.
That is true as My broken heart can testify to.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

bamenda boy wrote:
charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

when your greatest accomplishment with the National team is winning the....Olympics, that says it all

I mean, what other trophy at National Team level can stand up to the,,,Olympics??

you win this round.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Sometimes wonder how Pique and Ramos are able to play together as a CD pair for Spain!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp