EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-3) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-2)2H

Post by Undertaker »

tfco wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:What a player. What a player. Ronaldo is great but he cannot touch Messi.
Why do you guys have to exagerrate everything?
Where was Messi during the Copa Americana? Where was this Messi during the world cup finals? Where was this Messi during the 2 rounds against Juve??

Abeg chill with the hyperbowl. Tonight was Messi's night, but dont take anything away from CR8
At least get his name right.....CR7 not 8.

Copa America? Messi took his country to the final as he did in the world cup. Juve? The Italians were perfect but make no mistake, the few chances barca had were because of Leo. He is far and away the best talent of his generation.
CR7, 8 or 9, na same ting.
Messi has a track record of choking at the highest level.
At least CR78910 took little Portugal to win their first European trophy.
Not saying CR is better than Messi, or vice versa. Just saying make u chill with the hyperbowl

When Messi wins something with any team other than Barca, wake me up abeg.
He must have won the Olympics with Barcelona. Waiting for the goal post to shift.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

when your greatest accomplishment with the National team is winning the....Olympics, that says it all

I mean, what other trophy at National Team level can stand up to the,,,Olympics??

you win this round.

Under 20 World Cup?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-3) FT

Post by Undertaker »

tfco wrote:
Undertaker wrote:Forca Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are the NDL version of Spastic

only show up when things are good

tfco, so I wasn't here on Wednesday when we got eliminated from the Champions League? Please go check the match thread for that day. Win or Lose, it will always be Barcelona for Life and La Liga forever! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

txj wrote:Sometimes wonder how Pique and Ramos are able to play together as a CD pair for Spain!
I tell you! Did you see Ramos' eye at Pique as he was walking off? Genuine hatred o!
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Undertaker wrote:
tfco wrote:
Undertaker wrote:Forca Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are the NDL version of Spastic

only show up when things are good

tfco, so I wasn't here on Wednesday when we got eliminated from the Champions League? Please go check the match thread for that day. Win or Lose, it will always be Barcelona for Life and La Liga forever! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
The only thing mister Fortaleza knows is how to find old threads in his bookmarks, please don't mind him.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EL CLASSICO 2017: MADRID VS BARCELONA (2-3) 2H

Post by The YeyeMan »

ohsee wrote:Dagger in my heart at the last minute, but what a fooking game! Messi is a terrorist, a danger at any time. With Messi, you always have a chance of winning.
Perhaps it's time to readjust your opinion of the guy. I think he belongs in the same stratosphere with Pele and Maradona - the place of legends. He took an elbow to the face and multiple red card challenges just to stop him playing; a bit like the treatment Pele used to receive back in the day.... and he still decided the game. He's without peer in the modern game and the modern era.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:Sometimes wonder how Pique and Ramos are able to play together as a CD pair for Spain!
Well Pique's time is up soon. Ramos is a scumbag.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

charlie wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:What a player. What a player. Ronaldo is great but he cannot touch Messi.
Where was Messi during the Copa Americana? Where was this Messi during the world cup finals? Where was this Messi during the 2 rounds against Juve??

Abeg chill with the hyperbowl. Tonight was Messi's night, but dont take anything away from CR8

Copa America? Messi took his country to the final as he did in the world cup. Juve? The Italians were perfect but make no mistake, the few chances barca had were because of Leo. He is far and away the best talent of his generation.
Not saying CR is better than Messi, or vice versa. Just saying make u chill with the hyperbowl

Did CR7 not choke in that final?
CR didnt play in the final, he was injured. But no doubt na because of him wey dem reach finals. Go and watch that semi finals game against Germany again.
so you are using CR7's performance in a final he didn't play to discredit Messi's performance in finals he did play?
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Undertaker wrote:
tfco wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:

He must have won the Olympics with Barcelona. Waiting for the goal post to shift.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

when your greatest accomplishment with the National team is winning the....Olympics, that says it all

I mean, what other trophy at National Team level can stand up to the,,,Olympics??

you win this round.

Under 20 World Cup?
fantastic. amazing.

every footballer's dream.

Is the U20 WC > Olympics?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Molue Conductor wrote:
charlie wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:

Did CR7 not choke in that final?
CR didnt play in the final, he was injured. But no doubt na because of him wey dem reach finals. Go and watch that semi finals game against Germany again.
so you are crediting him for a final he didn't play?
Sigh,...I am crediting CR for winning a major tournament (probably harder to win the the world cup), while Messi has not won anything at that level before.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

charlie wrote:
Sigh,...I am crediting CR for winning a major tournament (probably harder to win the the world cup), while Messi has not won anything at that level before.
That's ridiculous though. Did Ronaldo have anything to do with the win??? No. Messi would have both a WC and Copa if Higuain had his head screwed on right.
Ronaldo had NOTHING to do with portugal winning that final game. In fact they were better WITHOUT him.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:
That's ridiculous though. Did Ronaldo have anything to do with the win??? No. Messi would have both a WC and Copa if Higuain had his head screwed on right.
Ronaldo had NOTHING to do with portugal winning that final game. In fact they were better WITHOUT him.
how did they get to the final?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

tfco wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:
Ronaldo wasn't even among the top three performers at the last Euros.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote:
ohsee wrote:Dagger in my heart at the last minute, but what a fooking game! Messi is a terrorist, a danger at any time. With Messi, you always have a chance of winning.
Perhaps it's time to readjust your opinion of the guy. I think he belongs in the same stratosphere with Pele and Maradona - the place of legends. He took an elbow to the face and multiple red card challenges just to stop him playing; a bit like the treatment Pele used to receive back in the day.... and he still decided the game. He's without peer in the modern game and the modern era.
Unless Diego is considered not a part of the era...

But I agree, its insulting to compare CR7 to him.

And on the Argentina thing, I think EPL fans only bring that up out of spite. The AFA takes all credit for his WC failures.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:
Ronaldo wasn't even among the top three performers at the last Euros.
not sure that matters. the trophy is with the winner

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

And on the Argentina thing, I think EPL fans only bring that up out of spite. The AFA takes all credit for his WC failures.
Maradona aside, yes.... Messi is still only 29 though...
Last edited by The YeyeMan on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

What a game :woot:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

txj wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

because it is false

because Argentina is the Swede + 10 scrubs

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:
Ok, thats just an olodo comment...
If you are going to base your argument on blatant lies, then I's got to do you like Fox News....

{changes channel....}
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

The YeyeMan wrote:
YeyeMan nwokem, you know we have discussed this ad nauseam. Let us not go there. But yes, he belongs among the greatest of the greats; is he the greatest though, that's the real question. He is without a doubt the greatest of this era.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Lager-back wrote:What a game :woot:
Without a doubt. The best El Clasico in a veeeery long time. Desperately wanted Real to win though.
lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

What a game, what a game!

Navas, Ter Stegen :clap: :clap:
Marcelo :clap:
Sergio Ramos :oops: :oops: :lol:
Asencio :clap: :clap:
Iniesta, Busquets, Modric, Kroos :clap:
Lord have Messi :clap: :clap: :clap: :woot: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Messi, quite simply, a class of his own. That said, El Clasico is somewhat overrated, elsewhere, men locked horns in a heavyweight punch-up worthy of forcing Joshua - Klitschko to the undercard. @Tx, nno! Please accept invitation to the Liv - CPal game thread, to discuss the Brendan Rodgering of egg n' salad dressing, sorry, gegenpressing by Admiral Samuel J.P. Allardyce. Don't forget the Big. Arguably, huge!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

tfco wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:
By boring everyone to death in their group games and knockout games. How did Argentina get to the finals of back to back major events? Who was responsible? Maradona?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”