RANGERS can do the barest minimum & still stay up

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
RANGERS can do the barest minimum & still stay up

Post by jette1 »

Rangers can do the barest minimum required to stay in premier league and reclaim title next year
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RANGERS can do the barest minimum & still stay up

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote:Rangers can do the barest minimum required to stay in premier league and reclaim title next year
How so? I know they beat Pillars 3-1 today but what supports your claim?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RANGERS can do the barest minimum & still stay up

Post by jette1 »

Enugu II wrote:
jette1 wrote:Rangers can do the barest minimum required to stay in premier league and reclaim title next year
How so? I know they beat Pillars 3-1 today but what supports your claim?
when you consider that our relegation battle is nothing compared to EPL relegation battle. I mean you have to really be mugu team to get relegated in Nigeria
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."