Ngolo Kante wins Premiership players player of the year

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ngolo Kante wins Premiership players player of the year

Post by Comrade Machel »

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ngolo Kante wins Premiership players player of the year

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Why kante? :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

And a very popular choice too from the response to the announcement in the hall.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Well deserved
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Well deserved....

Nice the award has gone to a defensive player for a change!
To God be the glory
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Damunk wrote:And a very popular choice too from the response to the announcement in the hall.
Very true seems a likeable guy

[/video]

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Skylolo wrote:Well deserved....

Nice the award has gone to a defensive player for a change
!
Yep!!

N'Golo! N'Golo!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

analyzer wrote:
Skylolo wrote:Well deserved....

Nice the award has gone to a defensive player for a change
!
Yep!!

N'Golo! N'Golo!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I don't care a hoot about Chelsea, but I have a lot of time for Ngolo Kante. Supreme player, and terrific human being. You could see that in the crowd's reaction to his name.
Congratulations.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

2016 - Algeria

2017 - Mali

we are representing.

congrats to Kante

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

LOL.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Goes to show you it's not all about scoring.....

Chelsea go 1 and 2 .....congrats to N'golo
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

:clap: :clap:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

What a signing by Chelsea,

Congrats to N'Golo.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Hazard deserves it...Kante is not a worldclass footballer
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Those of you who have been living in the west for a while now know this phenomenon; it's like a wild fire when someone falls in it they get propelled into this bandwagoneer madness that never stops till you either cash in or cash out. look at what happened to that Joseph the Plumber and the Khan guy who got promoted to high havens during last campaign or how about Leicester city Coach.
I don't see why Kante deserves this except for this bandwagon phenomenon. I mean he is OK but common what did he do besides runaround all over the place even ogolo could do that
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

jette1 wrote:Those of you who have been living in the west for a while now know this phenomenon; it's like a wild fire when someone falls in it they get propelled into this bandwagoneer madness that never stops till you either cash in or cash out. look at what happened to that Joseph the Plumber and the Khan guy who got promoted to high havens during last campaign or how about Leicester city Coach.
I don't see why Kante deserves this except for this bandwagon phenomenon. I mean he is OK but common what did he do besides runaround all over the place even ogolo could do that
Onye ime ezhi jette, this is a players' vote. The people he plays against and plays with voted for him. They know what he does because they see it game in game out; you are not a player, you don't play in the EPL, you probably don't watch Chelsea, so I understand why you don't have no clue. Have you never heard the old Leicester saying: 75% of the earth is covered by water; the rest is covered by N'golo Kante? "Running around" shielding the defence is his job, and he does it exceptionally well.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

ohsee wrote:
jette1 wrote:Those of you who have been living in the west for a while now know this phenomenon; it's like a wild fire when someone falls in it they get propelled into this bandwagoneer madness that never stops till you either cash in or cash out. look at what happened to that Joseph the Plumber and the Khan guy who got promoted to high havens during last campaign or how about Leicester city Coach.
Onye ime ezhi jette, this is a players' vote. The people he plays against and plays with voted for him. They know what he does because they see it game in game out; you are not a player, you don't play in the EPL, you probably don't watch Chelsea, so I understand why you don't have no clue. Have you never heard the old Leicester saying: 75% of the earth is covered by water; the rest is covered by N'golo Kante? "Running around" shielding the defence is his job, and he does it exceptionally well.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Well ssid. Kante is not an exciting player, yoj wont see him do a milkion step overs before passing the ball or a fancy flick but the guy does what he does very well. I tell you if nigeria, ghana, egypt, civ or whoever had someone like that with that desire and fight an african team would do well. Football isnt all about dribbling and rabonas. You also gotta to defend

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

ohsee wrote:
Ohsee the new ones are

"Ngolo kante sometimes purposely loses possesion so he can go and win the ball back"

"Ngolo Kante was late for training and decided to cycle to the training ground and ended up winning the tour de france"

"Ngolo kante doesnt win the premiership. The premiership wins Ngolo Kante"

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Goes to show you it's not all about scoring.....

Chelsea go 1 and 2 .....congrats to N'golo
Well with awards it is. Awards are 90% about attacking unfortunately.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Congrats to Ngolo Kante :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

tfco wrote:2016 - Algeria

2017 - France

we are representing.

congrats to Kante
Corrected
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Why kante? :boo:
Any team that has players in that caliber rarely loses matches. When Gattuso played for Italy and Juventis he played this same role Kante plays now they rarely lost any match and Italy won the world cup because of his immense defensive attributes . Makalele played this same role for Real Maldrid ,France and Chelsea . They won almost all their games. In 2013 AFCON Onazi played this same role for SE and they won AFCON championship.. Their styles may not be scintillating and mesmerizing but they are inordinately significant for winning matches.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Yet we have people on CE claiming Mikelele was dropped b/c he went to the Olympics. Kante is not just a defensive shield, he is two players in one.
http://www.naijiant.com/