Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 4:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:38 pm 

Is so, should he still be a winger for SE? Just wondering if his best position for us is still as a winger.

Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:22 pm 

No, he is not world class. Yes, he should still be a winger for SE.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:25 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Is so, should get still be a winger for SE? Just wondering if his best position for us is still as a winger.
...how can he play as a winger at his club every week, and come play something different at SE? That would mess him up. Let him play what he's good at.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:26 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Is so, should get still be a winger for SE? Just wondering if his best position for us is still as a winger.

He has been world class since just jose try to waste his talent.i don't see any team in EPL that he can't walk in and start.He will start for Barca ahead of Roberto at right back or Wing back.The boy is that good and if he was white or latin America he would have been price at 60 million easy.If he had choose England he will be shrine as the reason Chelsea is where they are..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:26 pm 

bushboy wrote:

But Success is right? Call it whatever, but Moses is in the absolute highest class of all our players. Not even debatable anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:33 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
bushboy wrote:

But Success is right? Call it whatever, but Moses is in the absolute highest class of all our players. Not even debatable anymore.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Victor is absolutely NOT world class.

You guys need to learn what World Class means.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:40 pm 

Can be lazy And lack the inner strength to be termed world class yet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:45 pm 

walesvilla wrote:

Not to talk of brain and consistency!

Look at Harry Kane for example. The kid is absolutely NOT the most talented in is club, talkless of in the league. When it comes to talent, he is not up there at all. However, his consistency makes him a world class striker.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:47 pm 

Moses is Worldclass, if Kante is the Player of the year

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:59 pm 

I don't feel like he is World Class, but I am not an expert.

I am Sir Prince. Chief, Tbite, The ungovernable enigma, the Elenu Gbon-Gbon #1, the Oluriburuku Ara Ita of Ojukokoro Land - please refer to me with all my full titulus.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:48 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

But being player of the year doesnt make you world class. It just mean you were the best player THAT YEAR! World class has to do with consistency OVER MULTIPLE SEASONS! Being able to singlehandedly decide multiple games over multiple seasons. Very very few players have/can done/do that, thats why for me, there are very very few world class players in the game, today.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:03 pm 

If Chelsea (a club that can buy more than most quality players) are playing a world Class opponent Moses will be a starter and will play on the wing so asking if he is World class when the Nigerian national team has players that are not regulars at lower level clubs it makes no sense.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:04 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bushboy wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Victor is absolutely NOT world class.

He's SE's best player esp. with his showing this season, I wouldn't say he's world class either. But no other SE player is playing more consistently at as high a level on a top team.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:10 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

But being player of the year doesnt make you world class. It just mean you were the best player THAT YEAR! World class has to do with consistency OVER MULTIPLE SEASONS! Being able to singlehandedly decide multiple games over multiple seasons. Very very few players have/can done/do that, thats why for me, there are very very few world class players in the game, today.

Actually Moses is a worldclass player and a proven winner at almost all levels.... the only thing missing is the Champs league... bobo is about to win almost everything in football, I also expect him to be among the the APOY nominees . The only player right now on the continent that can rival Moses is Sadio Mane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:10 pm 

Also what he did to Algeria.. wow.. the guy has some serious lungs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:23 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

Look at Harry Kane for example. The kid is absolutely NOT the most talented in is club, talkless of in the league. When it comes to talent, he is not up there at all. However, his consistency makes him a world class striker.

Which Harry Kane is world class? :lol: Which one? The one that plays for Tottenham in the EPL? So he can walk into Barca or Real Madrid starting line up

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:28 pm 

ikemba wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

Which Harry Kane is world class? :lol: Which one? The one that plays for Tottenham in the EPL? So he can walk into Barca or Real Madrid starting line up

Kane is rubbish, he can only play in the PL... we saw him choke at the Euros,

Barca wanted Moses a few months ago, but my uncle had to extend his contract....The only way Vic will leave Chelsea is if he wants to.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:33 pm 

listen to what they said about Moses

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:41 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

Please explain what you mean by not talented because He is HUGELY talented in the most important aspect of all... scoring goals

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:45 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
ikemba wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

Barca wanted Moses a few months ago, but my uncle had to extend his contract....The only way Vic will leave Chelsea is if he wants to.

Barca Ko... Kaba ni!! :laugh: :laugh:
you people make me laugh.
and this idea of a player walking into one team or not... it a moot point. The way some teams play may not suit a certain players style. Harry Kane may not fit in at Barca but he can play for Madrid no doubt about it. I would say he is at the same level as Benzema at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:46 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

If that's your definition then I'll have to say..."well...according to Danfo driver's definition of a world class player, Victor Moses is a world class player!!" However, you may disagree with me if, only if, you just started watching Vic Mo...say...when he got to Chelsea.

Vic Mo is a world class player.

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:49 pm 

heavyd wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ikemba wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

Barca Ko... Kaba ni!! :laugh: :laugh:
you people make me laugh.
and this idea of a player walking into one team or not... it a moot point. The way some teams play may not suit a certain players style. Harry Kane may not fit in at Barca but he can play for Madrid no doubt about it. I would say he is at the same level as Benzema at the moment.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... w-contract

thanks me later :D I am a man of FACT, i don't just run my mouth, when i run my mouth it is always backed with FACTS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:50 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bushboy wrote:

He's SE's best player esp.
with his showing this season, I wouldn't say he's world class either. But no other SE player is playing more consistently at as high a level on a top team.

of course he is! What do you think??? You think Nigeria has any player that is close to world class??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dude we couldnt even qualify for a fooooking regional tournament like the ANC! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: