IS VIC MOSES NOW WORLD CLASS?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
IS VIC MOSES NOW WORLD CLASS?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Is so, should he still be a winger for SE? Just wondering if his best position for us is still as a winger.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IS VIC MOSES NOW WORLD CLASS?

Post by bushboy »

No, he is not world class. Yes, he should still be a winger for SE.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Is so, should get still be a winger for SE? Just wondering if his best position for us is still as a winger.
...how can he play as a winger at his club every week, and come play something different at SE? That would mess him up. Let him play what he's good at.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Is so, should get still be a winger for SE? Just wondering if his best position for us is still as a winger.
He has been world class since just jose try to waste his talent.i don't see any team in EPL that he can't walk in and start.He will start for Barca ahead of Roberto at right back or Wing back.The boy is that good and if he was white or latin America he would have been price at 60 million easy.If he had choose England he will be shrine as the reason Chelsea is where they are..
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote:No, he is not world class. Yes, he should still be a winger for SE.
But Success is right? Call it whatever, but Moses is in the absolute highest class of all our players. Not even debatable anymore.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
bushboy wrote:No, he is not world class. Yes, he should still be a winger for SE.
But Success is right? Call it whatever, but Moses is in the absolute highest class of all our players. Not even debatable anymore.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Victor is absolutely NOT world class.

You guys need to learn what World Class means.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Can be lazy And lack the inner strength to be termed world class yet
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

walesvilla wrote:Can be lazy And lack the inner strength to be termed world class yet

Not to talk of brain and consistency!

Look at Harry Kane for example. The kid is absolutely NOT the most talented in is club, talkless of in the league. When it comes to talent, he is not up there at all. However, his consistency makes him a world class striker.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Moses is Worldclass, if Kante is the Player of the year
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I don't feel like he is World Class, but I am not an expert.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Moses is Worldclass, if Kante is the Player of the year
But being player of the year doesnt make you world class. It just mean you were the best player THAT YEAR! World class has to do with consistency OVER MULTIPLE SEASONS! Being able to singlehandedly decide multiple games over multiple seasons. Very very few players have/can done/do that, thats why for me, there are very very few world class players in the game, today.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

If Chelsea (a club that can buy more than most quality players) are playing a world Class opponent Moses will be a starter and will play on the wing so asking if he is World class when the Nigerian national team has players that are not regulars at lower level clubs it makes no sense.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Victor is absolutely NOT world class.

He's SE's best player esp. with his showing this season, I wouldn't say he's world class either. But no other SE player is playing more consistently at as high a level on a top team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
But being player of the year doesnt make you world class. It just mean you were the best player THAT YEAR! World class has to do with consistency OVER MULTIPLE SEASONS! Being able to singlehandedly decide multiple games over multiple seasons. Very very few players have/can done/do that, thats why for me, there are very very few world class players in the game, today.
Actually Moses is a worldclass player and a proven winner at almost all levels.... the only thing missing is the Champs league... bobo is about to win almost everything in football, I also expect him to be among the the APOY nominees . The only player right now on the continent that can rival Moses is Sadio Mane
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

[/video]

Also what he did to Algeria.. wow.. the guy has some serious lungs
SuperEagles

ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

danfo driver wrote:
walesvilla wrote:Can be lazy And lack the inner strength to be termed world class yet

Look at Harry Kane for example. The kid is absolutely NOT the most talented in is club, talkless of in the league. When it comes to talent, he is not up there at all. However, his consistency makes him a world class striker.
Which Harry Kane is world class? :lol: Which one? The one that plays for Tottenham in the EPL? So he can walk into Barca or Real Madrid starting line up
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ikemba wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Which Harry Kane is world class? :lol: Which one? The one that plays for Tottenham in the EPL? So he can walk into Barca or Real Madrid starting line up
Kane is rubbish, he can only play in the PL... we saw him choke at the Euros,

Barca wanted Moses a few months ago, but my uncle had to extend his contract....The only way Vic will leave Chelsea is if he wants to.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

listen to what they said about Moses
SuperEagles

heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

danfo driver wrote:

Please explain what you mean by not talented because He is HUGELY talented in the most important aspect of all... scoring goals
YNWA
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
ikemba wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Barca wanted Moses a few months ago, but my uncle had to extend his contract....The only way Vic will leave Chelsea is if he wants to.
Barca Ko... Kaba ni!! :laugh: :laugh:
you people make me laugh.
and this idea of a player walking into one team or not... it a moot point. The way some teams play may not suit a certain players style. Harry Kane may not fit in at Barca but he can play for Madrid no doubt about it. I would say he is at the same level as Benzema at the moment.
YNWA
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

danfo driver wrote:
If that's your definition then I'll have to say..."well...according to Danfo driver's definition of a world class player, Victor Moses is a world class player!!" However, you may disagree with me if, only if, you just started watching Vic Mo...say...when he got to Chelsea.

Vic Mo is a world class player.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

heavyd wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ikemba wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Barca Ko... Kaba ni!! :laugh: :laugh:
you people make me laugh.
and this idea of a player walking into one team or not... it a moot point. The way some teams play may not suit a certain players style. Harry Kane may not fit in at Barca but he can play for Madrid no doubt about it. I would say he is at the same level as Benzema at the moment.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... w-contract

thanks me later :D I am a man of FACT, i don't just run my mouth, when i run my mouth it is always backed with FACTS
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

He's SE's best player esp.
with his showing this season, I wouldn't say he's world class either. But no other SE player is playing more consistently at as high a level on a top team.
of course he is! What do you think??? You think Nigeria has any player that is close to world class??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dude we couldnt even qualify for a fooooking regional tournament like the ANC! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: