El Pepinho - The Decider

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: El Pepinho - The Decider

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:
airwolex wrote:I have a feeling Pep will not last the whole season next year. That will be funny for all the La Playstation groupies on here. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
notice how they've all been silent.

Sept 2016 All Mouth Crew
ChICken
Yu-seless
Pappy
Mental
Vincent
txj
+ other inconsequential NDL purists
They are watching the thread proceed they will flood here if City wins.
by their absence you shall know them

forum is quiet.
some people actually have jobs. It would be nice if you could relate to that concept. :taunt:
The Inheritance Merchant had 1 job to do this season - he failed.

The Best League humbled him. How's that for relations :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Good for him. EPL no be beans, which is why i LOVE THE EPL. :thumbs:

No Nacho, No City!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote: Good for him. EPL no be beans, which is why i LOVE THE EPL. :thumbs:

No Nacho, No City!
translation: when Nacho came on during the FA Cup, you suddenly switched allegiance

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote: Good for him. EPL no be beans, which is why i LOVE THE EPL. :thumbs:
:lol:
No Nacho, No City!
translation: when Nacho came on during the FA Cup, you suddenly switched allegiance

Or,... I only support Nigerian players and dont give a flying #$%$ about the team.. This is a Nigerian football site, my primary connection to the FA cup is whether Nacho featured. How is this so difficult to get through to your thick skull. I have clearly gone out of my way to watch games involving the following teams in the EPL, (Portsmouth, Newcastle, Hull, Chelsea, West Brom, Stoke, Arsenal, Fulham, Watford, Leicester, Liverpool and yes, City, I know for a fact that even you are not that asinine not to recognize the common thread among these teams. :D I've only held the same position since Allard started this site!. The only other constant is my steady disdain for anything Manure related.

Keep trying as hard as you wish to portray me as a supporter of a team or a league or a manager, its pure comedy. Apparently WE desperately need company :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

you are trying too hard to be a ChICken clone

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:you are trying too hard to be a ChICken clone

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: