HARRY KANE's spinning SHOT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
HARRY KANE's spinning SHOT

Post by jette1 »

I'm just imagining how many fans would have lost their lives from the accusation of use of voodoo that would have ensued had this been in Africa. The way ball got to the goal line and reversed direction
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ikemba
Egg
Egg
Re: HARRY KANE's spinning SHOT

Post by ikemba »

Video?
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

So Oyinbo no dey use juju!

Or all the naija Chelsea fans no know babalawo ?

For me, no be ordinary eye be dat!

Cmoke
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote:I'm just imagining how many fans would have lost their lives from the accusation of use of voodoo that would have ensued had this been in Africa. The way ball got to the goal line and reversed direction

You think Africans are that stupid and savage?who needs racists with comments like this? You must live in London.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
jette1 wrote:I'm just imagining how many fans would have lost their lives from the accusation of use of voodoo that would have ensued had this been in Africa. The way ball got to the goal line and reversed direction

You think Africans are that stupid and savage?who needs racists with comments like this? You must live in London.
Africans might not be stupid but we got t get rid of your types
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Ol boy we have been doing ball spinning since I can remember. Press the ball hard enough for it to roll forward and it will spin back to you. This isn't new and has nothing to do with any leaf holding and incantations.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

nemi2002 wrote:Ol boy we have been doing ball spinning since I can remember. Press the ball hard enough for it to roll forward and it will spin back to you. This isn't new and has nothing to do with any leaf holding and incantations.

you mean despite all the whistle wey I blow, dem still neva catch you? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:Ol boy we have been doing ball spinning since I can remember. Press the ball hard enough for it to roll forward and it will spin back to you. This isn't new and has nothing to do with any leaf holding and incantations.

you mean despite all the whistle wey I blow, dem still neva catch you? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Chief na ball we dey spin now ooo... Bia where you buy the whistle? Hope say na original whistle you dey use ooo
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

TTIUWV... :dream: