Joel Isyag - US based shot stopper for SE

Re: Joel Isyag - US based shot stopper for SE

walesvilla wrote:
maceo4 wrote:The same Joel I play indoor and NSL with? Are you on crack?
Me sef follow edema fuludu play outdoors in Leyton London – abi na Joel say make you no develop??
Ol boy, the bobo should at least make a proper team like in MLS or a decent league before you start talking about playing for a NT, have we fallen this low? :ohmy: In fact, where will NFF send the invite to sef :rotf: :rotf:

wale1974 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
papilo wrote:
walesvilla wrote:https://mtnfootball.com/news/704040/You ... or-Nigeria

Like him or hate him really impressed with Rohr attitude and manner of going about his work with super eagles -

Instead of helping with the search and suggesting option goalies for SE – na so so bring back Enyeama cry – Good or no good at least there is something new to test and try out

Oya Over to our American folks - for any more insight on this one??
Is this a joke?
http://www.sgfcsoccer.com/

not a joke - looks like a team of majorly Nigerian descents based in US
Used to be back in the days but they are doing it big now, They are now a professional team and attracting players from other countries.
What kind of players?
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:"Isyag, who stands at over 6.2ft, has recently joined the Super Eagles Football Club of Maryland and has already become his team's first choice shot-stopper with over six clean sheets in his last six games coupled with individual awards."

GTFOH. :boo:
Is this a joke or what?

Kai...isn't that the team that used to feature the likes of Robbynice, Paj and Suya? I think Unku Cellular na Chairman, and EII na coach abi na TJX.

Na wa...
Wasn't Babafad their first choice keeper? :|
we vehemently deny Babafad. He is yours, over there in the UK. Doesnt he go by the other name Akinfewa or something? The big striker.

niyi wrote:If this guy has over 6 clean sheets in his last 6 games then he's a magician and we shouldnt just give him a chance, we should make him the no 1 keeper.

you sef no get clean bed sheet?

Thunder

Post by Thunder »

You guys tire me nor be small. Some is trying to do good and give our youths a platform, and some trying hard to bring them down. Hm, mankind!
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato

Abbey wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
papilo wrote:
walesvilla wrote:https://mtnfootball.com/news/704040/You ... or-Nigeria

Like him or hate him really impressed with Rohr attitude and manner of going about his work with super eagles -

Instead of helping with the search and suggesting option goalies for SE – na so so bring back Enyeama cry – Good or no good at least there is something new to test and try out

Oya Over to our American folks - for any more insight on this one??
Is this a joke?
http://www.sgfcsoccer.com/

not a joke - looks like a team of majorly Nigerian descents based in US
Used to be back in the days but they are doing it big now, They are now a professional team and attracting players from other countries.
Kai!! Wale na you dey talk so? Is this the same MSE team wey dey open yansh for Chicago Gazelle every year? Boston go sweet well well dis year! If dey like make dem draft Messi dem go see wahala. Professionals ko parapo ni :taunt:
U dey vex for Maryland abi.......................Boston go sweet indeed. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

See bad belle......................Abi Joel don show you pepper for field ni?

walesvilla wrote:
Me sef follow edema fuludu play outdoors in Leyton London – abi na Joel say make you no develop??
Ol boy, the bobo should at least make a proper team like in MLS or a decent league before you start talking about playing for a NT, have we fallen this low? :ohmy: In fact, where will NFF send the invite to sef :rotf: :rotf:
Is it that easy to make MLS team? Remember Uche, Abbey Quadri and the rest of dem good players from the Maryland area? At least the boy is playing in ASL for now, The 2017 African nations cup MVP used to play ASL before he went to Europe. Stop hating on the boy joor.

Thunder wrote:You guys tire me nor be small. Some is trying to do good and give our youths a platform, and some trying hard to bring them down. Hm, mankind!
That's CE for you....................................Enemies Of Progress.

can the mods delete this rubbish.. what rubbish is this? modern day akpere keeper who plays set in sunday league or Liga mexican, whereby big belly men play every sunday, while at half time them wash am down with budweiser .. some of you people no like SE... Wale you need serious help

ojafranpa

Post by ojafranpa »

wale1974 wrote:
Thunder wrote:You guys tire me nor be small. Some is trying to do good and give our youths a platform, and some trying hard to bring them down. Hm, mankind!
That's CE for you....................................Enemies Of Progress.
Wale do not say that. I know the person that put that together for the guy. That goalkeeper has not even seen the field this season not to talk of keeping clean sheet.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa

Post by ojafranpa »

It's total rubbish agents are trying to cash in.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.

Since we are talking of obscure but possible options for SE goalkeepers, me might as well bring up Francis Uzoho, who is currently on the books of Deportivo La Coruna B in Spain. He was teammates with Nacho, Alampasu & Awoniyi in Manu Garba's team.

I'm not suggesting a callup to the SE for a reserve player from the Spanish Division 3, but he is probably a better prospect than Isyag, & one to keep track of.

https://www.riazor.org/el-depor-ficha-a ... cis-uzoho/
Last edited by truetalk on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh my God!! ASL? What da heck is ASL?

So of all the teams in the Nigerian League, we cant find 1 that is good enough to keep for Nigeria???

bret- hart wrote:So of all the teams in the Nigerian League, we cant find 1 that is good enough to keep for Nigeria???
This list would have been a great place to start, but it is unlikely that Rohr will invite anyone except Ezenwa from the NPFL until the CHAN process has run its course. There is still way too much home cooking in the NPFL & you have to wonder how many of these clean sheets were aided by phantom offside decisions that ruled out good goals scored by the away team,

If Basogog can coMe from that same league and win ANC mvp , then anything is possible.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"

wale1974 wrote:
See bad belle......................Abi Joel don show you pepper for field ni?
We play on the same team both indoor and NSL, its not bad belle, its simply ridiculous what you are suggesting. I've played with goalies much better than him and that's no knock to him. If he is good enough to get into a NT he should be good enough to actually get a club team that pays him like in MLS etc...need to take baby steps first...

bamenda boy wrote:If Basogog can coMe from that same league and win ANC mvp , then anything is possible.
Which league is that?

bamenda boy wrote:If Basogog can coMe from that same league and win ANC mvp , then anything is possible.
Which league is that?
ASL.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"

bamenda boy wrote:
Which league is that?
ASL.
Wow that's crazy, how did your FA even find dude?

This post is clearly a vigorous expression of free speech!

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:"Isyag, who stands at over 6.2ft, has recently joined the Super Eagles Football Club of Maryland and has already become his team's first choice shot-stopper with over six clean sheets in his last six games coupled with individual awards."

GTFOH. :boo:
Is this a joke or what?

whats next, Paj should be considered for RB, afterall, he used to play in that league too