Joel Isyag - US based shot stopper for SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Joel Isyag - US based shot stopper for SE

Post by maceo4 »

walesvilla wrote:
maceo4 wrote:The same Joel I play indoor and NSL with? Are you on crack?
Me sef follow edema fuludu play outdoors in Leyton London – abi na Joel say make you no develop??
Ol boy, the bobo should at least make a proper team like in MLS or a decent league before you start talking about playing for a NT, have we fallen this low? :ohmy: In fact, where will NFF send the invite to sef :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

wale1974 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
papilo wrote:
walesvilla wrote:https://mtnfootball.com/news/704040/You ... or-Nigeria

Like him or hate him really impressed with Rohr attitude and manner of going about his work with super eagles -

Instead of helping with the search and suggesting option goalies for SE – na so so bring back Enyeama cry – Good or no good at least there is something new to test and try out

Oya Over to our American folks - for any more insight on this one??
Is this a joke?
http://www.sgfcsoccer.com/

not a joke - looks like a team of majorly Nigerian descents based in US
Used to be back in the days but they are doing it big now, They are now a professional team and attracting players from other countries.
What kind of players?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Damunk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:"Isyag, who stands at over 6.2ft, has recently joined the Super Eagles Football Club of Maryland and has already become his team's first choice shot-stopper with over six clean sheets in his last six games coupled with individual awards."

GTFOH. :boo:
Is this a joke or what?

Kai...isn't that the team that used to feature the likes of Robbynice, Paj and Suya? I think Unku Cellular na Chairman, and EII na coach abi na TJX.

Na wa...
Wasn't Babafad their first choice keeper? :|
we vehemently deny Babafad. He is yours, over there in the UK. Doesnt he go by the other name Akinfewa or something? The big striker.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

niyi wrote:If this guy has over 6 clean sheets in his last 6 games then he's a magician and we shouldnt just give him a chance, we should make him the no 1 keeper.

you sef no get clean bed sheet?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

You guys tire me nor be small. Some is trying to do good and give our youths a platform, and some trying hard to bring them down. Hm, mankind!
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Abbey wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
papilo wrote:
walesvilla wrote:https://mtnfootball.com/news/704040/You ... or-Nigeria

Like him or hate him really impressed with Rohr attitude and manner of going about his work with super eagles -

Instead of helping with the search and suggesting option goalies for SE – na so so bring back Enyeama cry – Good or no good at least there is something new to test and try out

Oya Over to our American folks - for any more insight on this one??
Is this a joke?
http://www.sgfcsoccer.com/

not a joke - looks like a team of majorly Nigerian descents based in US
Used to be back in the days but they are doing it big now, They are now a professional team and attracting players from other countries.
Kai!! Wale na you dey talk so? Is this the same MSE team wey dey open yansh for Chicago Gazelle every year? Boston go sweet well well dis year! If dey like make dem draft Messi dem go see wahala. Professionals ko parapo ni :taunt:
U dey vex for Maryland abi.......................Boston go sweet indeed. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

See bad belle......................Abi Joel don show you pepper for field ni?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

maceo4 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
Me sef follow edema fuludu play outdoors in Leyton London – abi na Joel say make you no develop??
Ol boy, the bobo should at least make a proper team like in MLS or a decent league before you start talking about playing for a NT, have we fallen this low? :ohmy: In fact, where will NFF send the invite to sef :rotf: :rotf:
Is it that easy to make MLS team? Remember Uche, Abbey Quadri and the rest of dem good players from the Maryland area? At least the boy is playing in ASL for now, The 2017 African nations cup MVP used to play ASL before he went to Europe. Stop hating on the boy joor.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Thunder wrote:You guys tire me nor be small. Some is trying to do good and give our youths a platform, and some trying hard to bring them down. Hm, mankind!
That's CE for you....................................Enemies Of Progress.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

can the mods delete this rubbish.. what rubbish is this? modern day akpere keeper who plays set in sunday league or Liga mexican, whereby big belly men play every sunday, while at half time them wash am down with budweiser .. some of you people no like SE... Wale you need serious help
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

wale1974 wrote:
Thunder wrote:You guys tire me nor be small. Some is trying to do good and give our youths a platform, and some trying hard to bring them down. Hm, mankind!
That's CE for you....................................Enemies Of Progress.
Wale do not say that. I know the person that put that together for the guy. That goalkeeper has not even seen the field this season not to talk of keeping clean sheet.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

It's total rubbish agents are trying to cash in.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Since we are talking of obscure but possible options for SE goalkeepers, me might as well bring up Francis Uzoho, who is currently on the books of Deportivo La Coruna B in Spain. He was teammates with Nacho, Alampasu & Awoniyi in Manu Garba's team.

I'm not suggesting a callup to the SE for a reserve player from the Spanish Division 3, but he is probably a better prospect than Isyag, & one to keep track of.

https://www.riazor.org/el-depor-ficha-a ... cis-uzoho/
Last edited by truetalk on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Oh my God!! ASL? What da heck is ASL?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

So of all the teams in the Nigerian League, we cant find 1 that is good enough to keep for Nigeria???
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

bret- hart wrote:So of all the teams in the Nigerian League, we cant find 1 that is good enough to keep for Nigeria???
This list would have been a great place to start, but it is unlikely that Rohr will invite anyone except Ezenwa from the NPFL until the CHAN process has run its course. There is still way too much home cooking in the NPFL & you have to wonder how many of these clean sheets were aided by phantom offside decisions that ruled out good goals scored by the away team,

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

If Basogog can coMe from that same league and win ANC mvp , then anything is possible.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wale1974 wrote:
See bad belle......................Abi Joel don show you pepper for field ni?
We play on the same team both indoor and NSL, its not bad belle, its simply ridiculous what you are suggesting. I've played with goalies much better than him and that's no knock to him. If he is good enough to get into a NT he should be good enough to actually get a club team that pays him like in MLS etc...need to take baby steps first...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bamenda boy wrote:If Basogog can coMe from that same league and win ANC mvp , then anything is possible.
Which league is that?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

maceo4 wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:If Basogog can coMe from that same league and win ANC mvp , then anything is possible.
Which league is that?
ASL.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bamenda boy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Which league is that?
ASL.
Wow that's crazy, how did your FA even find dude?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

This post is clearly a vigorous expression of free speech!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:"Isyag, who stands at over 6.2ft, has recently joined the Super Eagles Football Club of Maryland and has already become his team's first choice shot-stopper with over six clean sheets in his last six games coupled with individual awards."

GTFOH. :boo:
Is this a joke or what?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

whats next, Paj should be considered for RB, afterall, he used to play in that league too
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16