Joel Isyag - US based shot stopper for SE

walesvilla
Joel Isyag - US based shot stopper for SE

Post by walesvilla »

https://mtnfootball.com/news/704040/You ... or-Nigeria

Like him or hate him really impressed with Rohr attitude and manner of going about his work with super eagles -

Instead of helping with the search and suggesting option goalies for SE – na so so bring back Enyeama cry – Good or no good at least there is something new to test and try out

Oya Over to our American folks - for any more insight on this one??
Re: Joel Isyag - US based shot stopper for SE

"Isyag, who stands at over 6.2ft, has recently joined the Super Eagles Football Club of Maryland and has already become his team's first choice shot-stopper with over six clean sheets in his last six games coupled with individual awards."

GTFOH. :boo:

So Wale has gone on record to say that Joel Isyag is better than Enyeama.

What a bold statement. I never experred such a leap of faith.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
walesvilla

Post by walesvilla »

Tbite wrote:So Wale has gone on record to say that Joel Isyag is better than Enyeama.

na you sabi- when did i mention Joel is better than Enyeama - you remind me how Nigeria Evening Times back in the days manipulate news to sell newspapers :biggrin:
Last edited by walesvilla on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joel used to be part of the youth set up in Naija before a came to US, He is one of the top goalies in the ASL and in the African community in US.

Inviting for a friendly won't be a bad move.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:"Isyag, who stands at over 6.2ft, has recently joined the Super Eagles Football Club of Maryland and has already become his team's first choice shot-stopper with over six clean sheets in his last six games coupled with individual awards."

Is this a joke or what?
papilo

Post by papilo »

walesvilla wrote:https://mtnfootball.com/news/704040/You ... or-Nigeria

Like him or hate him really impressed with Rohr attitude and manner of going about his work with super eagles -

Instead of helping with the search and suggesting option goalies for SE – na so so bring back Enyeama cry – Good or no good at least there is something new to test and try out

Is this a joke?
yes o

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:"Isyag, who stands at over 6.2ft, has recently joined the Super Eagles Football Club of Maryland and has already become his team's first choice shot-stopper with over six clean sheets in his last six games coupled with individual awards."

Is this a joke or what?
Definitely hilarious and preposterous

Is this a joke or what?

Kai...isn't that the team that used to feature the likes of Robbynice, Paj and Suya? I think Unku Cellular na Chairman, and EII na coach abi na TJX.

Na wa...

walesvilla

Post by walesvilla »

papilo wrote:

Is this a joke?
http://www.sgfcsoccer.com/

not a joke - looks like a team of majorly Nigerian descents based in US

Is this a joke or what?

Kai...isn't that the team that used to feature the likes of Robbynice, Paj and Suya? I think Unku Cellular na Chairman, and EII na coach abi na TJX.

Na wa...
Wrong :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

walesvilla wrote:
papilo wrote:

Is this a joke?

Used to be back in the days but they are doing it big now, They are now a professional team and attracting players from other countries.

wale1974 wrote:

Is this a joke or what?

Na wa...
Wrong :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Chief Ogbus na proper Kanda... even afu anu (towel).

walesvilla wrote:
Tbite wrote:So Wale has gone on record to say that Joel Isyag is better than Enyeama.

na you sabi- when did i mention Joel is better than Enyeama - you remind me how Nigeria Evening Times back in the days manipulate news to see newspapers :biggrin:
Well Since you didn't, then I will continue yelling "bring back Enyeama". Who no like better thing?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Abbey

Post by Abbey »

wale1974 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
papilo wrote:

Is this a joke?

Used to be back in the days but they are doing it big now, They are now a professional team and attracting players from other countries.
Kai!! Wale na you dey talk so? Is this the same MSE team wey dey open yansh for Chicago Gazelle every year? Boston go sweet well well dis year! If dey like make dem draft Messi dem go see wahala. Professionals ko parapo ni :taunt:
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.

walesvilla wrote:

na you sabi- when did i mention Joel is better than Enyeama - you remind me how Nigeria Evening Times back in the days manipulate news to see newspapers :biggrin:
...yeah, fake did exist back then. Like a guy sitting at beer palor go dey read paper up sided down and suddenly exclaim, "Zik ekwu kwa ozo" (Zik don talk another) :lol: :lol:

Is this a joke or what?

Na wa...
:rotf: :rotf: Na the team o. Na 47 year old Okocha10 be their youngest player and top striker.

Is this a joke or what?

Na wa...
Wasn't Babafad their first choice keeper? :|

The same Joel I play indoor and NSL with? Are you on crack?
General Trousers

Post by General Trousers »

= (HEY YOU)^50

<
General Trousers

Post by General Trousers »

That being said Kai Kamara used to play 'set' at Dorsey HS in Los Angeles, and they used to yab him to no end.

<
walesvilla

Post by walesvilla »

maceo4 wrote:The same Joel I play indoor and NSL with? Are you on crack?
Me sef follow edema fuludu play outdoors in Leyton London – abi na Joel say make you no develop??

If this guy has over 6 clean sheets in his last 6 games then he's a magician and we shouldnt just give him a chance, we should make him the no 1 keeper.