Tony Adams said it...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mblack76
Egg
Egg
Tony Adams said it...

Post by mblack76 »

"This is the best league in the world, just don't tell the English that," he said in his first post-match press conference since taking the Granada hotseat.
"You get punished when you make mistakes. Celta Vigo are a good side. I thought we defended well apart from the three goals."

Tony Adams speaking to The Mirror
I am just a messenger :D
“I can play with people’s emotions when I want to make an impact. It’s one way to get the best out of people.” Jose Mourinho (March 08, 2005)
"Again Mblack, I have no beef with you as I actually respect you a lot." SAwosika (May 14, 2005)
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Tony Adams said it...

Post by balo »

Wait till you hear him after he takes a job in the EPL.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

3 games, 3 losses, 0 goals scored.
I am happy
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

mblack76 wrote:
"This is the best league in the world, just don't tell the English that," he said in his first post-match press conference since taking the Granada hotseat.
"You get punished when you make mistakes. Celta Vigo are a good side. I thought we defended well apart from the three goals."

Tony Adams speaking to The Mirror
I am just a messenger :D
How would he know? He never managed in the top flight in England and got sacked from the Div 1/Div 2 jobs he had.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

Dammy wrote:3 games, 3 losses, 0 goals scored.
I don't know what his employers saw before giving him the job. Actually, more like what they were drinking before making that appointment.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Here come the EPL fans!!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp