BREAKING: NFF SIGN 2.8BILLION DEAL WITH OIL COMPANY!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EagleEye
Egg
Egg
BREAKING: NFF SIGN 2.8BILLION DEAL WITH OIL COMPANY!!!

Post by EagleEye »

aoifootball.com

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) have signed a new deal with Oil Company, Aiteo Group worth about N2.5 Billion.

The NFF have for years been looking for a major backer to finance most of their projects, especially the payment of salaries for various national team coaches.

The deal AOIFootball.com learnt is worth over N2.5 billion and it will take care of salaries of national team coaches for the next five years with an option of an added year.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BREAKING: NFF SIGN 2.8BILLION DEAL WITH OIL COMPANY!!!

Post by pajimoh »

The same Aiteo group in this article?

So they are trying to clean their image now?

NFF should reject their money. They are robbing Peter and giving the crumbs to Paul

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=279846
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Paj that's a bit worrying but I'm presupposing the NFF's legal department have done their due diligence before jumping into bed with this partner. Rohr was probably aware this was in the pipeline, hence the reason why he has maintained his calm over non payment of his salary. Lets hope the match bonus arrears are cleared and paid on time going forward. The NFF need to keep pushing, there is no reason why Manu should be Chivita's partners when he have high profile players in the SE.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

This is the guy who owns Aiteo. He is considered the 17th richest person in Africa.
Benedict Peters – Energizing Nigeria

http://www.benedict-peters.com/about-benedict-peters/

Benedict Peters is a successful businessman, innovative entrepreneur and oil and gas industry pioneer. Peters is best known as the founder and CEO of the large-scale Nigerian energy conglomerate Aiteo Group.

Early Life
Benedict Peters was born in Nigeria in 1966 as one of six children. He has three brothers and two sisters. Peters was not born wealthy, he came from an average financial background, his father was a banker and his mother was a homemaker. After he completed his basic education in 1983 at the Federal Government College Enugu, Peters enrolled at the University of Benin. He graduated in 1989 with a Bachelor’s degree in Geography and Regional Planning.

Career

After completing his academic education, Benedict Peters launched his career. He held various senior roles in banking, commodity trading and the Nigerian oil and gas industry. In the early 1990s he became the co-founder of Ocean and Oil Limited, known today as Oando, a petroleum exploration and trading company. In 1994 Peters joined MRS as managing director. MRS is a major downstream petroleum firm and the owner of all Chevron/Texaco petrol stations throughout West Africa.

In 1999 after gaining extensive experience in the multi-layered global energy industry, Peters founded Sigmund Communecci, a company which would later become the Aiteo Group. While Sigmund Communecci’s main focus was tank farms and other aspects of the downstream sector, Aiteo Group is active in both upstream and downstream sectors of the petroleum industry.

Aiteo supplies the global market with oil and gas products, which are refined and produced in-house, while also conducting resources exploration projects. Since its inception, the company has become one of the most successful energy providers in Nigeria and is considered a major player in the international industry. As founder and CEO, Peters drives Aiteo Group to continued success by designing innovative strategic models, collaborating with local communities and forming international joint ventures.

Recognition and Honors

Benedict Peters has played a significant role in enhancing Nigeria’s ability to take charge of its natural resources and independently develop its energy infrastructure. In honor of his pioneering contribution, Peters was named ‘CEO of the Year’ by Leadership News Nigeria. He was also appointed as chairman of the board of the Otuoke University Council where he makes use of his business acumen to guide the council’s activity, decide on operational objectives and devise strategic policies.

Philanthropy

Due to his connection to his country and people, and based on his belief in social and environmental accountability, Benedict Peters is involved with several philanthropic initiatives. Through Aiteo Group, he provides selective grants, donations and seed capital to local individuals and groups. In 2014 he decided to increase his investment in local society and founded the Joseph Agro Foundation. The goal of the foundation is to provide relief to rural farmers and to drastically improve their standard of living. The foundation works to develop educational options, reduce unemployment and promote responsible water usage.

Benedict Peters at Home

Benedict Peters is married to Ella Peters and the father of four children. Peters enjoys exploring the world and developing new projects. He is a religious man and appreciates the sound of uplifting gospel music.
Last edited by Enugu II on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Kudos to Pinnick. He has done it again
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:The same Aiteo group in this article?

NFF should reject their money. They are robbing Peter and giving the crumbs to Paul

You dey craze. People like adetola, Tinubu, Adenuga, Danjuma and other thieves have stolen billions and havent given back a dime to Nigeria, yet here is someone willing to give up several million dollars back to Nigeria and you are talking rubbish. Where were the NNPC when all these money were being ripped off?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Mr Shows wrote:Paj that's a bit worrying but I'm presupposing the NFF's legal department have done their due diligence before jumping into bed with this partner. Rohr was probably aware this was in the pipeline, hence the reason why he has maintained his calm over non payment of his salary. Lets hope the match bonus arrears are cleared and paid on time going forward. The NFF need to keep pushing, there is no reason why Manu should be Chivita's partners when he have high profile players in the SE.
who? :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:

You dey craze. People like adetola, Tinubu, Adenuga, Danjuma and other thieves have stolen billions and havent given back a dime to Nigeria, yet here is someone willing to give up several million dollars back to Nigeria and you are talking rubbish. Where were the NNPC when all these money were being ripped off?
I get it, It's OK to be a thief as long as you give something back. I can be a thief too under that condition. Msshhheewww
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

NFF signed similar deal with CAPITAL oil.. I will celebrate after one year of fulfilled contract by both parties.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

I get it, It's OK to be a thief as long as you give something back. I can be a thief too under that condition. Msshhheewww
What did he steal?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

What did he steal?
You dey ask me? msshhhewww I'm jus going by the implication of your contribution comparing him to other thieves that contributes nothing form their loot.
Besides I'm sure EFCC is after him because he's a good Samaritan. That's a dangerous thing to be in Nigeria :tic:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

What did he steal?
You dey ask me? msshhhewww I'm jus going by the implication of your contribution comparing him to other thieves that contributes nothing form their loot.
Besides I'm sure EFCC is after him because he's a good Samaritan. That's a dangerous thing to be in Nigeria :tic:
Who is the EFCC after? Or have you started suffering from CIC syndrome of posting articles you don't understand?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

What did he steal?
Who is the EFCC after? Or have you started suffering from CIC syndrome of posting articles you don't understand?
They are after you for driving with one hand on the wheel and the other in a clients pocket :lol: :taunt:

I couldn't give a hoot who they are after or not after.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

What did he steal?
They are after you for driving with one hand on the wheel and the other in a clients pocket :lol: :taunt:

I couldn't give a hoot who they are after or not after.
So you just biatched for nothing
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

What did he steal?
Who is the EFCC after? Or have you started suffering from CIC syndrome of posting articles you don't understand?[/quote]

I couldn't give a hoot who they are after or not after.[/quote]

So you just biatched for nothing[/quote]

Abeg read the article. Let him pay what back the NNPC so his donation can really be appreciated without any undertone of impropriety
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet
AITEO GROUP TO PAY SALARIES OF NIGERIAN COACHES FOR 5 YEARS

Post by Schillachi »

An indigenous oil and gas company, Aiteo Group, has concluded an agreement to pay all Nigerian national football teams coaches’ salaries for the next five years with N500 million annually. Francis Peters, the Deputy Managing Director, Aiteo Group, made the disclosure at the agreement signing between the representatives of the company and the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) on Wednesday in Lagos. Aiteo Group is an integrated, global-focused Nigerian energy conglomerate founded in February 2008. The company is the successor entity to Sigmund Communnecci Ltd.

Peters said that the payment was meant for the development of football in Nigeria, adding that the agreement was as a result of the groundwork done by Amaju Pinnick, the President of the NFF.According to him, his firm is ready to support him because they know he is an achiever considering what he did at Delta Football Association. “That is why we decided to partner with the NFF in paying the coaches’ salaries with N500 million per annum for the next five years.
“The sponsorship will commence on May 1, 2017 and will last five years with an initial option of a one-year extension. “The deal grants exclusive rights to Aiteo Group and will cover all local and foreign components of the NFF’s financial obligations for the main team which is dissimilar to the recent deal with Zenith Bank.

“Aiteo Group’s overreaching social responsibility objectives are to encourage a positive impact through our activities in the society at large and which it has successfully done for several years. “This is the long awaited injection of funds the NFF has earnestly yearned for.“We are convinced that we are turning a new chapter in Nigeria’s football with this agreement in place,’’ he said. Reacting, Amaju Pinnick said that the journey started two years ago when he was campaigning to be Executive Committee member of Confederation of African Football (CAF). According to him, I met a lot of delegates from other countries who kept on mentioning Aiteo Group which have been supporting football in their countries.“When I came back, I researched about the company and later met with them.
“They accepted my proposals as soon I contacted them, and within 10 days of discussion, we reached an agreement on how to be official sponsors of the NFF. “In the next five years, there will be nothing about owing any Nigerian coach.

“I call on other corporate organisations to support the NFF to succeed, and I assure you, we will abide by every aspect of the contract signed today,’’ he said.
Also, the Chairman of League Management Company, Sheu Dikko, applauded Aiteo Group for becoming the Official Optimum and Technical Support Partner to NFF.
Dikko explained that the indigenous oil giant has the right to use the images of all national football teams in their commercials.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/sports/fo ... um=twitter
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Enugu II wrote:This is the guy who owns Aiteo. He is considered the 17th richest person in Africa.

Benedict Peters is a successful businessman, innovative entrepreneur and oil and gas industry pioneer. Peters is best known as the founder and CEO of the large-scale Nigerian energy conglomerate Aiteo Group.
Early Life

Benedict Peters was born in Nigeria in 1966 as one of six children. He has three brothers and two sisters. Peters was not born wealthy, he came from an average financial background, his father was a banker and his mother was a homemaker. After he completed his basic education in 1983 at the Federal Government College Enugu, Peters enrolled at the University of Benin. He graduated in 1989 with a Bachelor’s degree in Geography and Regional Planning.

Career

After completing his academic education, Benedict Peters launched his career. He held various senior roles in banking, commodity trading and the Nigerian oil and gas industry. In the early 1990s he became the co-founder of Ocean and Oil Limited, known today as Oando, a petroleum exploration and trading company. In 1994 Peters joined MRS as managing director. MRS is a major downstream petroleum firm and the owner of all Chevron/Texaco petrol stations throughout West Africa.

In 1999 after gaining extensive experience in the multi-layered global energy industry, Peters founded Sigmund Communecci, a company which would later become the Aiteo Group. While Sigmund Communecci’s main focus was tank farms and other aspects of the downstream sector, Aiteo Group is active in both upstream and downstream sectors of the petroleum industry.

Aiteo supplies the global market with oil and gas products, which are refined and produced in-house, while also conducting resources exploration projects. Since its inception, the company has become one of the most successful energy providers in Nigeria and is considered a major player in the international industry. As founder and CEO, Peters drives Aiteo Group to continued success by designing innovative strategic models, collaborating with local communities and forming international joint ventures.

Recognition and Honors

Benedict Peters has played a significant role in enhancing Nigeria’s ability to take charge of its natural resources and independently develop its energy infrastructure. In honor of his pioneering contribution, Peters was named ‘CEO of the Year’ by Leadership News Nigeria. He was also appointed as chairman of the board of the Otuoke University Council where he makes use of his business acumen to guide the council’s activity, decide on operational objectives and devise strategic policies.

Philanthropy

Due to his connection to his country and people, and based on his belief in social and environmental accountability, Benedict Peters is involved with several philanthropic initiatives. Through Aiteo Group, he provides selective grants, donations and seed capital to local individuals and groups. In 2014 he decided to increase his investment in local society and founded the Joseph Agro Foundation. The goal of the foundation is to provide relief to rural farmers and to drastically improve their standard of living. The foundation works to develop educational options, reduce unemployment and promote responsible water usage.

Benedict Peters at Home

Benedict Peters is married to Ella Peters and the father of four children. Peters enjoys exploring the world and developing new projects. He is a religious man and appreciates the sound of uplifting gospel music.
The picture here is that of immediate past Shell MD/Country Chair Mr Mutiu Sunmonu. Currently the Chairman of Julius Berger
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

bouncino wrote:
Enugu II wrote:This is the guy who owns Aiteo. He is considered the 17th richest person in Africa.

Early Life

Career

Recognition and Honors

Philanthropy

Benedict Peters at Home

The picture here is that of immediate past Shell MD/Country Chair Mr Mutiu Sunmonu. Currently the Chairman of Julius Berger
Thanks. I changed the image. Here is also an important link:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/31/e ... ers-wanted
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...another fancy news to mask the rot in our football. we go see, just stay tuned.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The NFF will still say they are broke and this story won't be mentioned again,there was even a report that a billionaire consultium (what ever that means in Nigerian terms

) was going to invest millions on the NPL but that too was never mentioned here or anywhere else ever again (it wasn't ever mentioned outside CE) :scared: !
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Enugu II wrote:
bouncino wrote:

Early Life

Career

Recognition and Honors

Philanthropy

Benedict Peters at Home

Thanks. I changed the image. Here is also an important link:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/31/e ... ers-wanted

Rumour has it that he is a front for Madam on the ownership of that block.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Pinnick with his brand as an executive car member, had promised the company some cake in Africa footy competitions.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

No it's not okay but it's more palatable. If every thieving politician invests their stolen stash in Nigeria, things wouldn't be so bad.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯