Money spent since Premier League began

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Money spent since Premier League began

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
kofi86 wrote:But the money=success only applies to local football? Arsenal has been one of the richest teams in the CL for quite some time now, but when was the last time they qualified for the quarters (which would reflect their financial position in Europe)?

Also why only look at money spent on transfers (which I assume this is about), why not at money spent on players/coach or staff in total?
:agree: :agree: :clap: Lets look at Arsenal record in CL and position in riches in Europe.How much is Wenger on every year?

So you want to blame Wenger for taking care of himself?
I dont blame him but those his fans shameless liar that think Arsenal has not won things because others over spend...
I want him out of our beloved
folem
Egg
Egg
Re: Money spent since Premier League began

Post by folem »

kofi86 wrote:But the money=success only applies to local football? Arsenal has been one of the richest teams in the CL for quite some time now, but when was the last time they qualified for the quarters (which would reflect their financial position in Europe)?

Also why only look at money spent on transfers (which I assume this is about), why not at money spent on players/coach or staff in total?
Gross spending should include stadium development too.