TBL: Man City v Man Utd

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TBL: Man City v Man Utd

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote: Again some of us have better things to do during the work week, AND ON EASTER SUNDAY! than trolling Cybereagles. Yes i ran away away from the entire game thread because i knew Man U would beat league leading Chelsea. That's the reason i stayed away yesterday too. :lol:

There is something called "having a life", you should try and experience it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
interesting how you always find 'better things to do' when United win
:lol: :lol: find one example of another Manure victory that i claimed i had "finding better things to do"? I haven't run away from this forum following Nigeria losses that i actually care about, it will be some dumb #$% club supported by a bunch of brainwashed colonial serfs that will drive me from this site? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just like that clown danfo mumu that has jumped from chelsea, to real, to inter now to manure following jose like a fly following a night soil man, and throws out stuff he can not back up, I await your response. Ive been on here since Allard's days, so you should have plenty of archived posts on at your disposal, surely you should be able to find a few (fk ,that just one would do) ONE example of me claiming I had better things to do to avoid watching a game :lol:

If not, feel free to get on with the task i gave you of finding a life. There is a lot out there beyond the confines of your computer screen...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote: Again some of us have better things to do during the work week, AND ON EASTER SUNDAY! than trolling Cybereagles. Yes i ran away away from the entire game thread because i knew Man U would beat league leading Chelsea. That's the reason i stayed away yesterday too. :lol:

There is something called "having a life", you should try and experience it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: find one example of another Manure victory that i claimed i had "finding better things to do"? I haven't run away from this forum following Nigeria losses that i actually care about, it will be some dumb #$% club supported by a bunch of brainwashed colonial serfs that will drive me from this site? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just like that clown danfo mumu that has jumped from chelsea, to real, to inter now to manure following jose like a fly following a night soil man, and throws out stuff he can not back up, I await your response. Ive been on here since Allard's days, so you should have plenty of archived posts on at your disposal, surely you should be able to find a few (fk ,that just one would do) ONE example of me claiming I had better things to do to avoid watching a game :lol:

If not, feel free to get on with the task i gave you of finding a life. There is a lot out there beyond the confines of your computer screen...
yawn

for someone 'with a life' you are quite active on a United draw thread.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:finished the 2H

Same scenario as the first

City dominant with no breakthrough.

No wonder they had 90% possession. Pass pass and shoot from far, wonder how many birds de Bruyne and Aguero killed

BTW KDB has regressed seriously. This is a player who was being touted as POTY back in Sept

Ant and Darmian had a really poor game, they just kept hoofing the ball upfield.
Passing by both teams was atrocious.

Atkinson had a poor game, allowed City players to hack throughout, started showing cards late

That was a game to forget, today we have 1 point and we are still in contention for top 4, we have too many injuries to care what anyone thinks, we have to manage our resources despite what any of the internet coaches are preaching here, tomorrow we play Swansea, then we have to play next Thursday, Mourinho will have to rotate the squad, maybe play Rooney in midfield so he can spray those Hollywood passes he likes, maybe play martial, Rashford and lingard up front, we are playing at home, if we win, we will immediately leapfrog city until they play later in the day
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

^true

the Arsenal game next weekend will now be extra tough. i had penned it as a sure win, but with all these injuries, it's gonna be v tough

We still have Palace, Spurs and Soton. Tough games.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:

yawn

for someone 'with a life' you are quite active on a United draw thread.
Just like i thought. Clueless :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ps. when is the next manure game so i can be sure to "have better things to do" ?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Still in a United game thread? Wonder why.

Must be the Nigerian who was balling in the game

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
Still in a United game thread? Wonder why.

Must be the Nigerian who was balling in the game
You can find your answer here :) while you are at it, take a gander at the date on that thread why don't 'Cha. :taunt:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=112194&p=1575131&hi ... e#p1575131

Trust and believe me you will find me in your threads when I find the time to watch your games. The day I hide from an utter clown like you is the day that I stop posting on the web. :taunt:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

you're looking like the clown trolling a United thread going on about a game you didn't watch being boring bc Fergie blah blah

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S