TBL: Man City v Man Utd

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TBL: Man City v Man Utd

Post by pajimoh »

Troll-fco, you can come out now
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

damekadon wrote:The way pep is scratching his scalp, the thing go bleed soon. Odikwa dangerous.
Totally clueless. Will buy Griezmann and Mbappe + others next season, and folks will claim he's the best thing since slice bread.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

pajimoh wrote:Troll-fco, you can come out now
He stopped by the Gym on his way to Church :sneaky:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Seems mourinho wanted a draw considering our limited options of players, he really parked the bus and frustrated city
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

marko wrote:Seems mourinho wanted a draw considering our limited options of players, he really parked the bus and frustrated city

He also had limited options against Chelsea and won.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

balo wrote:
marko wrote:Seems mourinho wanted a draw considering our limited options of players, he really parked the bus and frustrated city

He also had limited options against Chelsea and won.[/quote

Different prospect today, city play the ball on the ground, it was always going to be a tough game without any playmaker, we just escaped and got a point which we did not deserve but I will take a point than loss, we are still on an unbeaten run
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Mourinho may not be perfect (vide Chelsea last season) but the gulf in coaching quality between him and Pep is no joke,
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

oloye wrote:Jose came and stole a point from City with a jekuredi team
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE SO VILLAGISH!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

marutimon wrote:Mourinho may not be perfect (vide Chelsea last season) but the gulf in coaching quality between him and Pep is no joke,

Gulf in coaching? City are only 1 point ahead, Bailly was the man of the match, did not give a sniff

Marko
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

okidoki wrote:
damekadon wrote:The way pep is scratching his scalp, the thing go bleed soon. Odikwa dangerous.
Totally clueless. Will buy Griezmann and Mbappe + others next season, and folks will claim he's the best thing since slice bread.
Who doesn't buy players? RM? Barca? Bayern? :roll:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

platinum wrote:fellaini is so silly
Foollaini, the most brainless player on the field. He must have had a knock on the head which dislodged his few brain cells. Jeez!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

There will be some changes at the end of the season, look at our injury list, Zlatan, mata, smalling, jones, pogba, rojo, 6 good players, how many teams can survive with the injury list? Say what you want about Mourinho, he is indeed managing our team considering what we have at our disposal

Marko
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

pajimoh wrote:Troll-fco, you can come out now
He is maiguarding at a post where he cannot see the game on TV through the window. When his shift is over, he will come here to make noise.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:There will be some changes at the end of the season, look at our injury list, Zlatan, mata, smalling, jones, pogba, rojo, 6 good players, how many teams can survive with the injury list? Say what you want about Mourinho, he is indeed managing our team considering what we have at our disposal
Please Fergie managed a worse injury plagued season and Manu still played football. How can you at this level and a club of ManU stature and playing in derby, City keepwr only touched the ball once in the second half. Caballero did not even touch the ball,not even a backpass!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

oloye wrote:
marko wrote:There will be some changes at the end of the season, look at our injury list, Zlatan, mata, smalling, jones, pogba, rojo, 6 good players, how many teams can survive with the injury list? Say what you want about Mourinho, he is indeed managing our team considering what we have at our disposal
Please Fergie managed a worse injury plagued season and Manu still played football. How can you at this level and a club of ManU stature and playing in derby, City keepwr only touched the ball once in the second half. Caballero did not even touch the ball,not even a backpass!

Please let me know when Fergie managed 6 first team players out injured, maybe I have forgotten, crucial players, we came with a game plan, not to lose, it was city game to win, that did not happen, I will gladly take a point, we need to forget about the fergie era, we used to steamroll teams, not anymore, there are big teams in the premiership with a huge war chest, Chelsea, city, Arsenal, Liverpool, spurs, the premiership is competitive compared to 10 years ago, did I enjoy the game?? Nope! I did not enjoy our defending but our game plan was not to lose, that we did, we have only lost 3 games this season, we will make changes at the end of the season, no doubt, right now, we work with what we have available

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

oloye wrote:
Just the same way, Chelsea did not have a shot on target? Does that make Chelsea a bad team??

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

comments on Friday, i'm gonna DL the game later

Team B - got a point. well done

Swansea this weekend.

The Big Fella, why?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If any of you were Mourinho, what would you have done different today with the available players? Considering we have Europa league coming up pretty soon, Our players are just dropping like leaves , for me the most important player for united is Bailly, nothing ever goes past him, that was the reason we did not lose, let's talk about our defence as well, they were brilliant and did not give them clear cut chances, at least I can take some positives from this season that we are becoming hard to beat, that is an improvement

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

paj wrote:
okidoki wrote:
Who doesn't buy players? RM? Barca? Bayern? :roll:
Most of the other coaches have excelled with average teams. Pep hasn't.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

paj wrote:SMH.....AFROWEREY :boo:
... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ...paj you be a serious craze man...almost kill me with laughter when I saw your description of FELLAINI...as AFROWERE... :rotf:
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

tfco wrote:comments on Friday, i'm gonna DL the game later

Team B - got a point. well done

Swansea this weekend.

The Big Fella, why?
...The Big Fella, why? Ask paj...
...he is AFROWERE, thiefCo OLE-WERE, wRongling is MENTALO-WERE...were dey plenty na be small...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:
oloye wrote:
Just the same way, Chelsea did not have a shot on target? Does that make Chelsea a bad team??
Any team that plays like that is a bad team. You can be a bad team and still win.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho