TBL: Man City v Man Utd

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
TBL: Man City v Man Utd

Post by pajimoh »

Where is that Lilly livered breda? Too short to reach the keyboard for a game thread?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TBL: Man City v Man Utd

Post by Cristao II »

Shocking actually! The Manchester derby. One of the most awaited matches for United and City fans AND NO THREAD!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Where are the racoons who support these two teams..you mean none of them can open a match thread.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

When waa the last time i saw a keeper do a fotoshoot like that
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:Where are the racoons who support these two teams..you mean none of them can open a match thread.
That breda worries everybody else then he goes and hide inside a shoe when his team is playing. Mssshhheeew :tic:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That David Blind if he was a girl , she would called Anfani adugbo! Same with the Italian on the left Darnian....i have never seen an italian defender so easy to beat

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:When waa the last time i saw a keeper do a fotoshoot like that
Keeper don take yaya shine :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ManU being overun by City, this wont end well

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Una see Darmian!

eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Oloye, it seems Rashford is useless today, not mobile enough....playing like your other boy that u dislike, Ibrahimovic. Meanwhile another of your boys, the big fella, is putting on a good shift.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I have seen lessser teams put up a decent shift than the rubbish this expensive rubbish called ManU is dishing out...

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

eyan wrote:
Oloye, it seems Rashford is useless today, not mobile enough....playing like your other boy that u dislike, Ibrahimovic. Meanwhile another of your boys, the big fella, is putting on a good shift.
Nothing do Rashford..it is the dullards playing behind him. You mean players at this level cannot string passes together other than wait for a 19 year old boy to come and take the ball from the rear and run 50yards to go and score....just look at the dross in the midfield..and the french sissy has been a ninus one.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at the rubbish Blind rush blindly to get dribbled...why has Miki regressed again?

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at Herera...if na to foul he wont miss

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

of the big 6 , city are the worst coached
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

This game has a very exciting 0-0 written all over it.

Wha choo looking at?!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

wengerin.com being flown over the stadium at the Etihad.

In case Arsenal doesn't want Wenger anymore, Man C can have him. :D
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

smartbrother wrote:of the big 6 , city are the worst coached
If anyone's vacating the top four, its Peperempe's boys.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

74 to 26 .. You see that dumb Herera..

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How can any coach be standing over this dross and claim he is a coach?

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

United clearly came for the draw, which isnt the worst intention...Martial will be slaughtered if this continues.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bring Jesus in to save us from this rubbish

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Coach wrote:United clearly came for the draw, which isnt the worst intention...Martial will be slaughtered if this continues.
The guy has been utter garbage...no body strength of any sort. Meanwhile Miki continues with his horror show