Oga Jay jay throw back

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet
Oga Jay jay throw back

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

@3yrs

with Rangers :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Oga Jay jay throw back

Post by 1naija »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:Image
@3yrs

Oh Lawd.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

What a legend. Them born am with ball
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

miky wrote:What a legend. Them born am with ball
The ball find am, no be e go look for ball.
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

so did he lie by saying - as a kid he used to fashion out a soccer ball out of any item he could find when in fact he had a real kid ball bought for him. chei he even had a gucci bag
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

3-Year-Old Jay Jay Okocha Holding A Football

Okocha's first match and goal for Nigeria
[/video]
goldenera94
Egg
Egg

Post by goldenera94 »

See Kalala to okocha's left

1naija wrote:
@3yrs

Oh Lawd.
Goldenera94
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Not to knock the talents of one Jay Jay Okocha but as a distant observer of Nigerian football how come the likes of Rashidi Yekini(RIP), Steven Keshi(RIP), Daniel Amokachi, Finidi George and Kanu are never shown as much love as Austin Okocha on CE and even amongst Nigerians I interact with on a day to day basis. Okocha was supremely talented no doubt but I just don't get it.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1naija wrote:
@3yrs

Oh Lawd.
CE's Supreme Ageologist,

what's the problem?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

jette1 wrote:so did he lie by saying - as a kid he used to fashion out a soccer ball out of any item he could find when in fact he had a real kid ball bought for him. chei he even had a gucci bag
You interpreted that to mean 3 years, right?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Gudo wrote:Not to knock the talents of one Jay Jay Okocha but as a distant observer of Nigerian football how come the likes of Rashidi Yekini(RIP), Steven Keshi(RIP), Daniel Amokachi, Finidi George and Kanu are never shown as much love as Austin Okocha on CE and even amongst Nigerians I interact with on a day to day basis. Okocha was supremely talented no doubt but I just don't get it.
If Zimbabwe had more than Peter Ndhlovu, maybe you'd understand. You need to have more ballers. We love all our footballers of yore. It doesn't have to be the same. Even parents don't love their kids the same way.

And should JJ handle or get involved with coaching say the SE and he bungles the job, fielding unpopular line ups, he'd get more venom that Keshi. Naija adores Keshi the player but almost abhors Keshi the coach.
Last edited by anointed on Thu May 04, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

anointed wrote:
Gudo wrote:Not to knock the talents of one Jay Jay Okocha but as a distant observer of Nigerian football how come the likes of Rashidi Yekini(RIP), Steven Keshi(RIP), Daniel Amokachi, Finidi George and Kanu are never shown as much love as Austin Okocha on CE and even amongst Nigerians I interact with on a day to day basis. Okocha was supremely talented no doubt but I just don't get it.
If Zimbabwe had more than Peter Ndhlovu, maybe you'd understand. You need to have more ballers. We love all our footballers of yore. It doesn't have to be the same. Even parents don't love their kids the same way.

And should JJ handle get involved with coaching say the SE and he bungles the job and does an unpopular line up, he'd get more venom that Keshi. Naija adores Keshi the player but almost abhors Keshi the coach.
Yeah, just like CCC! :rotf: Nigerians love Christian Chukwu the player but not the coach.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

[/video]
That free-kick :drool: :drool:

The best I ever witnessed at Sportscity...and I saw many...
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

iworo wrote:Image

[/video]
His first match was in Abidjan against Ivory Coast. We lost 2-1.
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

Jay Jay was in a different class compared to the likes of yekini, Amokachi, Finidi and Kanu.
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Okocha10 wrote:
Jay Jay was in a different class compared to the likes of yekini, Amokachi, Finidi and Kanu.
Slap yourself.

Anyway, I see say e don tay wen JJ dey stick out belle :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Okocha is arguably the best 10 ever in Africa. He carried teams on his back, he was a leader who had eyes for goals. The name Okocha put fear into many African countries hearts (if that's a correct English). There are many things that put Okocha in the league of his own. Too many highlights.

Rashid Yeking will forever be remembered though. He was a force to reckon with.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

JJ Okocha was cut from a different coat! No doubt other legendary Nigerian players deserve much love. But apart from Kanu, no other Nigerian is more known or feared as JJ.. I played for college in the usa, and I can't tell you how many times people call me JJ once they knew I was Nigerian.

Captained his Club and Country, how many Nigerian exports have even done that? most were merely that influential in their club

Was the designated long ball thrower, designated freekick taker, designated penalty kick taker, designated playmaker, then designated captain at Bolton wanderes.
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

aruako1 wrote:
iworo wrote:Image

[/video]
His first match was in Abidjan against Ivory Coast. We lost 2-1.
I see a long haired Mauricio Pochettino in the background
I am happy
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

He is more charismatic and flamboyant than the rest of those guys.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

[/video]
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Is it true he was named JJ because of his tall tales as a kid?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

camex wrote:[/video]
When you do $#% like this against the great Oliver Kahn then you become a legend not only in Nigeria but worldwide :clap: :clap: :clap: