[TBL] Man United (1-1) Swansea [White Pele]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [TBL] Man United (1-1) Swansea [White Pele]

Post by tfco »

5th place

off to Spain next

hope for a draw on Thursday

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ojafranpa wrote:Wow it pain some people but they don't support Man U o but Borinho. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo has been follwoing bourinho like a fly following $#% for 5 clubs and counting :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

see dive! this is a damn shame.. Yall need a dive to tie Swansea AT HOME!!!!!!! CHei sir alex where you eh! This isn't even fun anymore to hate on such a pathetic bunch. :oops:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:5th place

off to Spain next

I like how you guys think Celta is a winnable game. I can see all the United fans on Twitter already counting CL qualification from Europa League. Good luck :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:oloye

post game analysis please

today you can vent on Rooney and Martial

Your boy was good, but could have been better

We missed The Big Fella
What is there to analyse, danfo has already said it all..a bunch of overpaid losers!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
PapaK
Egg
Egg
Re: [TBL] Man United (1-0) Swansea [White Pele]

Post by PapaK »

anointed wrote:Clearly a dive by Marcus Rashford. I could only conclude that because I had the benefit of seeing the replay. I couldn't have know in real time. The referee couldn't have seen it except if he had an approach view or saw a replay. He was behind the ball.

Most referees' decisions in such moments rely on the direction of the ball and/or whoever gets to the ball first: player or goalie? They don't normally actually see such plays. Pierluigi Collina once said he used players' body language as well. Since Rashford got to the ball first and pushed it to a side, the referee naturally assumed that Fabianski brought Rashford down.
About time the game introduced video replays. But for now, there could be retroactive action on dives such that after reviews, a clearly guilty player like Rashford should stand to face, say, a two-match ban.
1st time I've ever heard the truth from the mouth of a manure supporter
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:

off to Spain next

I like how you guys think Celta is a winnable game. I can see all the United fans on Twitter already counting CL qualification from Europa League. Good luck :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Errr, umm don't we mean WE for now? Until the mercenary one packs his pags and you follow like boy Monday?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

the worst unbeaten streak ever

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:Wow it pain some people but they don't support Man U o but Borinho. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo has been follwoing bourinho like a fly following $#% for 5 clubs and counting :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

see dive! this is a damn shame.. Yall need a dive to tie Swansea AT HOME!!!!!!! CHei sir alex where you eh! This isn't even fun anymore to hate on such a pathetic bunch. :oops:
Good morning, Mentally retarded :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see you have time today? did you go to the office? are you staring at your office wall? where is your office located? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I hope you have time today? when I finish with you and fry pan head, I expect Fry pan head to run to the moderators like the b1tch that he is :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

off to Spain next

Errr, umm don't we mean WE for now? Until the mercenary one packs his pags and you follow like boy Monday?
boring and predictable

you are trying too_hard

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:

We missed The Big Fella
What is there to analyse, danfo has already said it all..a bunch of overpaid losers!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chief! You no see am!

At the begining of the second half, they were high-fiving after blocking their own teammates goal-bound shot! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mourinho can pretend all he likes, but a team is a reflection of its manager. shameless team.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:

They said Fergie never managed crumbs like this before..as Danfo_driver said they are celebrating losers folly. When a team plays 45mins and cannot muster a shot on goal, feigning surprise when such struggles against the likes Swansea borders on the ridiculous side. The ominous signs are already there...but simply being ignored.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
PapaK
Egg
Egg
Re: [TBL] Man United (0-0) Swansea

Post by PapaK »

anointed wrote: 1. PapaK thinks stating and restating a lie will one day make it become the truth
2. PapaK only comes out at moments like this. Where was he when Man Utd were cheated this season? Where was he when Arsenal scored wuruwuru goals this season?
you guys only see and read what you want to see. Did I not post an article where Fergie as usual was against use of technology? Whenever manure don't get a decision, it's most certainly because of a mistake. And such mistakes must happen against manure for at least 20 years before I can begin to sympathize with a club that won at least 10 EPL titles under Fergie with the help of dubious refs.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

off to Spain next

awwww... Mentally Retarded Coward. I been greet you before. you no go office today? :rotf: :rotf: or una no dey work on sundays? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And why will the mercenary one pack his bags when he has a boy monday to pack am for am? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [TBL] Man United (0-0) Swansea

Post by tfco »

PapaK wrote:
anointed wrote: 1. PapaK thinks stating and restating a lie will one day make it become the truth
2. PapaK only comes out at moments like this. Where was he when Man Utd were cheated this season? Where was he when Arsenal scored wuruwuru goals this season?
you guys only see and read what you want to see. Did I not post an article where Fergie as usual was against use of technology? Whenever manure don't get a decision, it's most certainly because of a mistake. And such mistakes must happen against manure for at least 20 years before I can begin to sympathize with a club that won at least 10 EPL titles under Fergie with the help of dubious refs.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you've been absent from the forum most of the season

hope you stick around for the NLD.

there will be a game thread

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:

We missed The Big Fella
this was our Team C

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:

We missed The Big Fella
this was our Team C

And im predictable? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Good morning, Mentally retarded :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see you have time today? did you go to the office? are you staring at your office wall? where is your office located? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I hope you have time today? when I finish with you and fry pan head, I expect Fry pan head to run to the moderators like the b1tch that he is :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:

We missed The Big Fella
this was our Team C
Please, dont be silly! You are going to annoy me now. :curse:

You watched that game and your excuse is that "that is our Team C?"

If I was a coach, my team X, Y or Z will not embarass themselves like your so called Team C just did. You dont even need to watch the full game to determine the mentality of your whole team. Those two instances in the game just completely proved what I have always said. To laugh and high-five when you cost your team a goal??? Then the other fat one nudging an opponent in such a critical area of the pitch???? Please.. dont just vex me this morning.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:

We missed The Big Fella

Chief! You no see am!

At the begining of the second half, they were high-fiving after blocking their own teammates goal-bound shot! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mourinho can pretend all he likes, but a team is a reflection of its manager. shameless team.
Feel free to inform him when you go for a fresh intake of his latest disposition. :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

:rotf:
You go office today?

rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:

We missed The Big Fella
this was our Team C

If I was a coach, my team X, Y or Z will not embarass themselves like your so called Team C just did. You dont even need to watch the full game to determine the mentality of your whole team. Those two instances in the game just completely proved what I have always said. To laugh and high-five when you cost your team a goal??? Then the other fat one nudging an opponent in such a critical area of the pitch???? Please.. dont just vex me this morning.

Abeg you are trying too hard jo... :roll:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:

We missed The Big Fella

Chief! You no see am!

Feel free to inform him when you go for a fresh intake of his latest disposition. :rotf:

I just did. He said I should tell you that the tissue you used to wipe your mouth is still under this desk. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:

We missed The Big Fella
this was our Team C

Abeg you are trying too hard jo... :roll:
No work today? fat ugly coward!

rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: