[TBL] Man United (1-1) Swansea [White Pele]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Man United (1-1) Swansea [White Pele]

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:oloye

post game analysis please

today you can vent on Rooney and Martial

Your boy was good, but could have been better

We missed The Big Fella
What is there to analyse, danfo has already said it all..a bunch of overpaid losers!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chief! You no see am!

At the begining of the second half, they were high-fiving after blocking their own teammates goal-bound shot! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mourinho can pretend all he likes, but a team is a reflection of its manager. shameless team.
Feel free to inform him when you go for a fresh intake of his latest disposition. :rotf:

I just did. He said I should tell you that the tissue you used to wipe your mouth is still under this desk. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Thats the best you can come up with? :lol: You poor pathetic fly..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Man United (1-0) Swansea [White Pele]

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

PapaK wrote:
anointed wrote:Clearly a dive by Marcus Rashford. I could only conclude that because I had the benefit of seeing the replay. I couldn't have know in real time. The referee couldn't have seen it except if he had an approach view or saw a replay. He was behind the ball.

Most referees' decisions in such moments rely on the direction of the ball and/or whoever gets to the ball first: player or goalie? They don't normally actually see such plays. Pierluigi Collina once said he used players' body language as well. Since Rashford got to the ball first and pushed it to a side, the referee naturally assumed that Fabianski brought Rashford down.
About time the game introduced video replays. But for now, there could be retroactive action on dives such that after reviews, a clearly guilty player like Rashford should stand to face, say, a two-match ban.
1st time I've ever heard the truth from the mouth of a manure supporter

you have forgotten that he is "Anointed"? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: That name mandates that he speak the truth and shame the Jose :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:oloye

post game analysis please

today you can vent on Rooney and Martial

Your boy was good, but could have been better

We missed The Big Fella
What is there to analyse, danfo has already said it all..a bunch of overpaid losers!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chief! You no see am!

At the begining of the second half, they were high-fiving after blocking their own teammates goal-bound shot! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mourinho can pretend all he likes, but a team is a reflection of its manager. shameless team.
Feel free to inform him when you go for a fresh intake of his latest disposition. :rotf:

I just did. He said I should tell you that the tissue you used to wipe your mouth is still under this desk. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Thats the best you can come up with? :lol: You poor pathetic fly..
Imbecilic coaward! How is it my fault that you rotten mouth gets cleaned by tissue paper? Na wa o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mourinho says next time you should bring paper towel. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaK wrote:
anointed wrote:Clearly a dive by Marcus Rashford. I could only conclude that because I had the benefit of seeing the replay. I couldn't have know in real time. The referee couldn't have seen it except if he had an approach view or saw a replay. He was behind the ball.

Most referees' decisions in such moments rely on the direction of the ball and/or whoever gets to the ball first: player or goalie? They don't normally actually see such plays. Pierluigi Collina once said he used players' body language as well. Since Rashford got to the ball first and pushed it to a side, the referee naturally assumed that Fabianski brought Rashford down.
About time the game introduced video replays. But for now, there could be retroactive action on dives such that after reviews, a clearly guilty player like Rashford should stand to face, say, a two-match ban.
1st time I've ever heard the truth from the mouth of a manure supporter

you have forgotten that he is "Anointed"? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: That name mandates that he speak the truth and shame the Jose :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mentally retarded coward. Do you work on sunday?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:
Abeg you are trying too hard jo... :roll:
the mirror has spoken to you

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mentally retarded Coward, where are the files you were asked to put in the cabinet?

Moron! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Do you guys always have to to be vulgar and insultive to one another? Can you not disagree without the insults...sorry guys i just find it hard to understand how quickly people go into the sewer over every disagreement.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: [TBL] Man United (0-0) Swansea

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:Surely the great Clement will lead Swansea to victory.
compared to legend Bob who shipped in 3 goals in the reverse fixture.

Could have been 7
And the great would have done what Legend Bob couldn't do in 100 years if it wasn't for that meddling referee.

Darn
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Do you guys always have to to be vulgar and insultive to one another? Can you not disagree without the insults...sorry guys i just find it hard to understand how quickly people go into the sewer over every disagreement.

Pastor, I am sorry you have to read these. But my rule is simple. You come after me, I go after you and pummel your face until you are finished!

Take Oja-Fry-Pan-Head for example. The angel* reported me to the mods last week because i joked with him and called him "fry pan head". I told Cellular that no wahala, I will not make the joke again. it was just play play. Since then, I avoided the angel*, and now, the angel* comes at me from nowhere????!!! Nothing i hate more than childish cowards! He went running to the mods like a child over a joke, and thinks he can attack me, while hiding behind Cellular's lap? Fry pan head!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

temporarily 3rd
#theatreofdraws
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:

Could have been 7
And the great would have done what Legend Bob couldn't do in 100 years if it wasn't for that meddling referee.

Darn
...or Llorente

Thank you for making my point

#BobIsShit

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:

Could have been 7

Darn
...or Llorente

#BobIsShit
you're welcome.

#18thisanachievement
Saints baby we did it
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

1) Andrew Smith correctly spotted the danger of that Gylfi free kick and put himself on the line. His teammates told him to get off the line and rejoin the wall. 2 seconds later, Gylfi put the ball into the top corner - exactly where Smith had been standing.

2) Man Utd today set a new club record for their longest unbeaten run in the league (25 games). They have surpassed the 24 game unbeaten run they set in the 2010/11 season.

3) The Man Utd defensive injury jinx continues. Two more defenders (Bailly and Shaw) were taken off injured. Man Utd finished the game with a "back 4" with everyone playing out of position. Two wingers at full-back, a RB in CD, and a LB in CD. Every single Man Utd central defender (all 5 of them) is injured, and they have 8 players out in total (Jones, Smalling, Rojo, Bailly, Shaw, TFM, Zlatan, Pogba).

4) It was not a penalty.
Last edited by wiseone on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:

Could have been 7

Darn
...or Llorente

#BobIsShit
you're welcome.

#18thisanachievement
#BobGotUsThere

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wiseone wrote:1) Andrew Smith correctly spotted the danger of that Gylfi free kick and out himself on the line. His teammates told him to get off the line and rejoin the wall. 2 seconds later, Gylfi put the ball into the top corner - exactly where Smith had been standing.

2) Man Utd today set a new club record for their longest unbeaten run in the league (25 games). They have surpassed the 24 game unbeaten run they set in the 2010/11 season.

3) The Man Utd defensive injury jinx continues. Two more defenders (Bailly and Shaw) were taken off injured. Man Utd finished the game with a "back 4" with everyone playing out of position. Two wingers at full-back, a RB in CD, and a LB in CD. Every single Man Utd central defender (all 5 of them) is injured, and they have 8 players out in total (Jones, Smalling, Rojo, Bailly, Shaw, TFM, Zlatan, Pogba.
It is a shame that this generation of english players are chicken boned players. Some of these lads have become so spoilt with the easy life even a crawcraw on their backside sends them into the clinic. Keeping the likes of Phil Jones, Smalling in any team is a pure waste of space and resources!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:

Could have been 7

Darn
...or Llorente

#BobIsShit
you're welcome.

#18thisanachievement
#BobGotUsThere
#BobwasunfairlyfiredinDecember #itwillbeMaytomorrow
Saints baby we did it
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

wiseone wrote:1) Andrew Smith correctly spotted the danger of that Gylfi free kick and out himself on the line. His teammates told him to get off the line and rejoin the wall. 2 seconds later, Gylfi put the ball into the top corner - exactly where Smith had been standing.

3) The Man Utd defensive injury jinx continues. Two more defenders (Bailly and Shaw) were taken off injured. Man Utd finished the game with a "back 4" with everyone playing out of position. Two wingers at full-back, a RB in CD, and a LB in CD. Every single Man Utd central defender (all 5 of them) is injured, and they have 8 players out in total (Jones, Smalling, Rojo, Bailly, Shaw, TFM, Zlatan, Pogba.

4) It was not a penalty.
Andrew Smith caused some confusion, had he stayed on the line, he'd be playing several Swansea players that had moved close to the goal unmarked onside. I think he gambled but the Swansea guys were alert to it.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

felarey wrote:

4) It was not a penalty.
Andrew Smith caused some confusion, had he stayed on the line, he'd be playing several Swansea players that had moved close to the goal unmarked onside. I think he gambled but the Swansea guys were alert to it.

whether na Andrew Smith or na babanla okorodudu! What business did Rooney have in nudging a player on the back just outside the penalty area? :oops: With all that experience he supposedly has?
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:

4) It was not a penalty.

whether na Andrew Smith or na babanla okorodudu! What business did Rooney have in nudging a player on the back just outside the penalty area? :oops: With all that experience he supposedly has?
That's Wayne Rooney, he's worth it.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

no he's not worth it - experience counts

same way the Big Fella got sh*t for giving away a pen at Goodison

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:no he's not worth it - experience counts

I think Felarey is joking.

I mean, God please, he has to be joking.

So lets just :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: so that people can tell that he is joking.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

tfco wrote:no he's not worth it - experience counts

The big fella hasn't won zilch, but Rooney??? For sure no one is hurting more than him. At least we know Wayne understands what it means to put the shirt on. Today we are praising Young for a performance that would have seen him booed off the pitch back in the day.