Middlesbrough (2) v. (2) Manchester City

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: Middlesbrough (2) v. (2) Manchester City

Post by marutimon »

The difference in treatment Iheanacho vs Jesus for all to see:
Iheanacho gets to start in December after a month of not playing at all. He puts in a decent shift, but is pulled right after half time.
Jesus starts after a long layoff. Plays a terrible game, but somehow manages the full 90. Goal aside - if Iheanacho had played as terribly as Jesus did, Pep would have pulled him after 45 minutes.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marutimon wrote:The difference in treatment Iheanacho vs Jesus for all to see:
Iheanacho gets to start in December after a month of not playing at all. He puts in a decent shift, but is pulled right after half time.
Jesus starts after a long layoff. Plays a terrible game, but somehow manages the full 90. Goal aside - if Iheanacho had played as terribly as Jesus did, Pep would have pulled him after 45 minutes.
You should know, a coach must justify his purchase. Pepe is useless anyways
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Hate on the Inheritance Merchant all you want, but GJ is more versatile than Kele.

It is that simple

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

No, he's not. He's just been given the benefit of the doubt.
And I can quote similar stats for Kelechi, but over the long term, not just a good start.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I read on the authoritative German football website, transfermarkt.de that Dortmund are interested in Iheanacho. I hope this deal comes through for Kelechi's sake. Even City fans on their forum agree that Pepeye is biased in favour of Jesus Gabriel because he bought him. I just wonder what heights Kelechi's career would have reached if Pellegrini was still in charge at Man City.
I am happy
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

There is nothing to suggest GJ is better, he has not done anything that Nacho has not done. He is very unproven.

but he will get the benefit of the doubt because he is 1) Brazilian 2) They invested a lot in him.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

oloye wrote:While i do not delight in the misery of another but the arrogance with which Pepe breezed in throwing players away without even giving them a chance. The likes of Mangala, Joe Hart, Nasri would have contributed more than the spanish armada he came in with. Serve him right!
Don't mind him. Overrated somebody. BTW, Jesus is a great talent but so is Kele. Our boy should get more of a look in.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Jesus is great, but I second Tbite:
a) Jesus is Brazilian;
b) Pep bought him.

The third problem is that Pep isn't elastic and is a very very very limited tactician. He plays one type of football and doesn't have a plan B. Man City have been misfiring all season, yet the only proven finisher can't get any playing time...

Also people really seem to forget how well Iheanacho was playing, including starting games, before his unjustified lay-off in November.

Fun fact: Prior to December 2016 Iheanacho started 10 league games, scored 7, assisted 4 and had a 75% conversion rate.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Also: With his supposed drop in form Iheanacho scored 7 goals in 798 minutes of football. That's a goal every 114 minutes, a stat most strikers that aren't Messi or CR7 would kill for. Plus he has three assists.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I read Man U is trying to get Hart. I hope they do.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marutimon wrote:No, he's not. He's just been given the benefit of the doubt.
And I can quote similar stats for Kelechi, but over the long term, not just a good start.
why bother with tfco..he is from ghana
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:I read on the authoritative German football website, transfermarkt.de that Dortmund are interested in Iheanacho. I hope this deal comes through for Kelechi's sake. Even City fans on their forum agree that Pepeye is biased in favour of Jesus Gabriel because he bought him. I just wonder what heights Kelechi's career would have reached if Pellegrini was still in charge at Man City.
nothing more to add my brother..The Joker has shattered Kele's confidence ..Young players must have that ..Victor Moses is a perfect example..(at Liverpool)
SuperEagles

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Image
Imbecile. You've posted a gif where his team is winning 3-0. :thumb:

:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:

Coming from a WE whose club needed a dodgy penalty to scrape past Swansea? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:I read on the authoritative German football website, transfermarkt.de that Dortmund are interested in Iheanacho. I hope this deal comes through for Kelechi's sake. Even City fans on their forum agree that Pepeye is biased in favour of Jesus Gabriel because he bought him. I just wonder what heights Kelechi's career would have reached if Pellegrini was still in charge at Man City.
nothing more to add my brother..The Joker has shattered Kele's confidence ..Young players must have that ..Victor Moses is a perfect example..(at Liverpool)
:clap: :clap: :clap:

#nonachonocity!

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:Hate on the Inheritance Merchant all you want, but GJ is more versatile than Kele.

It is that simple

You can use stats to say whatever you want it to say. No be the same stat that showed Nacho is Europe's prolific goal scorer? :lol:
What those stats say about him is that he shoots with the same accuracy as a Jamie Vardy or an Aguero, but when he does hit the target, goalkeepers rarely stop him. His five Premier League goals have come from just seven shots on target.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... al-scorer/

GTFOH with your bs!

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:Hate on the Inheritance Merchant all you want, but GJ is more versatile than Kele.

It is that simple

You can use stats to say whatever you want it to say. No be the same stat that showed Nacho is Europe's prolific goal scorer? :lol:
What those stats say about him is that he shoots with the same accuracy as a Jamie Vardy or an Aguero, but when he does hit the target, goalkeepers rarely stop him. His five Premier League goals have come from just seven shots on target.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... al-scorer/

GTFOH with your bs!
:lol: :lol: :lol: chei meta, why you do tfco like this nah
SuperEagles

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

that header GJ scored, could Kele have scored it?

The few times Kele has been on, he's been pants. He played in the FA Cup and was dire.

Tap-in merchant

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:that header GJ scored, could Kele have scored it?

The few times Kele has been on, he's been pants. He played in the FA Cup and was dire.

Tap-in merchant

Classic tap in goals! :taunt:
[/video]

I noticed the video was made by Fortaleza Productions. I'm sure you will find a way to claim you made it when you visited Fortaleza. :taunt:

I pray Kelechi turns into a tap in merchant some day. Pipo Inzaghi and Chicharito say hi!

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:

Tap-in merchant

[/video]

I noticed the video was made by Fortaleza Productions. I'm sure you will find a way to claim you made it when you visited Fortaleza. :taunt:

I pray Kelechi turns into a tap in merchant some day. Pipo Inzaghi and Chicharito say hi!
I told you before , why even bother :lol:
SuperEagles

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Tap-in merchant

[/video]

I told you before , why even bother :lol:

Oh boy dis guy need persin wey go woooze am one correct knock.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

may pep suffer for doing this to Kele
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:may pep suffer for doing this to Kele
Ewo n ti epe? :shock:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho