Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:25 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 7971
Hmmmmmmm


Rohr – I Rejected Bribes From Agents Who Want Their Players In Super Eagles
June 17, 2017
Nigeria
IMG_3107

The coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Gernot Rohr says only the best players will be called up to the senior national team of Nigeria despite push from agents to get their players in the team.

Ade Ojeikere of Sportinglife reports the manager made the statement on Friday morning through one of his aide, who also confirmed that the manager rejected bribes and lobbies from European club agents who want their players in the team.

Rohr’s aide revealed further that the manager closely monitors his players along with his assistants before picking those who are ready for the Nigeria assignment.

The coach is even ready to show his employers the indices he uses to pick players for the country’s international matches.

“‘ Rohr recognises the mistakes made by the largely inexperienced side. He knows how to come out of it, but he wouldn’t want to divulge ‎his strategy since the world is a global village.

” Our next game is against Cameroon and happily they are busy in the Confederations Cup, which give us enough time to watch them”, Rohr’s aide said.

Ade Emmanuel

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/17/ro ... er-eagles/

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 49544
And should this be true, the agents will definitely want him out of SE.

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:56 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 36673
Location: UK
anointed wrote:
And should this be true, the agents will definitely want him out of SE.
I agree.
It is not an 'unbelievable' story by any means.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22466
Rubbish..............he lost 0-2 at home to our wifey.
No clown is going to distract anybody with some nonsense bribe story..................the clown was out-coached, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 57271
Maybe the money they offered wasn't enough.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22466
cic old boy wrote:
Maybe the money they offered wasn't enough.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76339
Location: Earth
Own goal the website full of lies , trying to distract our campaign. ..smh...

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13226
of course this is true.

Do you think it is a coincidence that the only coach who has exposed this just so happens to choose the best squads ?

Because he is not accepting junks into the team based on bribes.

SSS, Oliseh, and Keshi were all highly compromised and it showed with them calling up all manner of junks which all added to destroying the SE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36020
Location: Somewhere
simple...if true, name the agents and report them to the right authorities (EFCC?). What's the use of having Ade Ojiekere reporting it alongside his standard he-said-she-said rumors?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:53 pm
Posts: 2393
Location: U.S
Dammy wrote:
Hmmmmmmm


Rohr – I Rejected Bribes From Agents Who Want Their Players In Super Eagles
June 17, 2017
Nigeria
IMG_3107

The coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Gernot Rohr says only the best players will be called up to the senior national team of Nigeria despite push from agents to get their players in the team.

Ade Ojeikere of Sportinglife reports the manager made the statement on Friday morning through one of his aide, who also confirmed that the manager rejected bribes and lobbies from European club agents who want their players in the team.

Rohr’s aide revealed further that the manager closely monitors his players along with his assistants before picking those who are ready for the Nigeria assignment.

The coach is even ready to show his employers the indices he uses to pick players for the country’s international matches.

“‘ Rohr recognises the mistakes made by the largely inexperienced side. He knows how to come out of it, but he wouldn’t want to divulge ‎his strategy since the world is a global village.

” Our next game is against Cameroon and happily they are busy in the Confederations Cup, which give us enough time to watch them”, Rohr’s aide said.

Ade Emmanuel

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/17/ro ... er-eagles/



So how is Moses Simon still playing for SE,? we know that selection is not based on talent.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:32 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 36673
Location: UK
9jaMan wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Hmmmmmmm


Rohr – I Rejected Bribes From Agents Who Want Their Players In Super Eagles
June 17, 2017
Nigeria
IMG_3107

The coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Gernot Rohr says only the best players will be called up to the senior national team of Nigeria despite push from agents to get their players in the team.

Ade Ojeikere of Sportinglife reports the manager made the statement on Friday morning through one of his aide, who also confirmed that the manager rejected bribes and lobbies from European club agents who want their players in the team.

Rohr’s aide revealed further that the manager closely monitors his players along with his assistants before picking those who are ready for the Nigeria assignment.

The coach is even ready to show his employers the indices he uses to pick players for the country’s international matches.

“‘ Rohr recognises the mistakes made by the largely inexperienced side. He knows how to come out of it, but he wouldn’t want to divulge ‎his strategy since the world is a global village.

” Our next game is against Cameroon and happily they are busy in the Confederations Cup, which give us enough time to watch them”, Rohr’s aide said.

Ade Emmanuel

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/17/ro ... er-eagles/



So how is Moses Simon still playing for SE,? we know that selection is not based on talent.
So who is a better winger that Nigerians will not suspect 'dropped' to get in?
Its easy to say 'try another person' when you are not the one to be held accountable when there's a fokkop.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28343
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
simple...if true, name the agents and report them to the right authorities (EFCC?). What's the use of having Ade Ojiekere reporting it alongside his standard he-said-she-said rumors?


Why do peeps write like this?
Its as ridiculous as the picture you have on your signature...

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16508
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
vancity eagle wrote:
of course this is true.

Do you think it is a coincidence that the only coach who has exposed this just so happens to choose the best squads ?

Because he is not accepting junks into the team based on bribes.

SSS, Oliseh, and Keshi were all highly compromised and it showed with them calling up all manner of junks which all added to destroying the SE


Actually local coaches have said the same. Maybe a white coach saying the same stuff suddenly makes a difference

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36020
Location: Somewhere
txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
simple...if true, name the agents and report them to the right authorities (EFCC?). What's the use of having Ade Ojiekere reporting it alongside his standard he-said-she-said rumors?


Why do peeps write like this?
Its as ridiculous as the picture you have on your signature...



Thank you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know what I was thinking. Oyinbo coaches know best. Let's continue to speculate about unnamed agents and their efforts to influence coaches.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28343
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
simple...if true, name the agents and report them to the right authorities (EFCC?). What's the use of having Ade Ojiekere reporting it alongside his standard he-said-she-said rumors?


Why do peeps write like this?
Its as ridiculous as the picture you have on your signature...



Thank you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know what I was thinking. Oyinbo coaches know best. Let's continue to speculate about unnamed agents and their efforts to influence coaches.



I don't give a rat's arse about the coach or the agents.

I am referring to to your suggestion about involving the EFCC.

I mean do you think you are in the US and can refer an issue to the authorities as a matter of routine?
Some of you truly have ur heads in a cloud!!!

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22466
vancity eagle wrote:
of course this is true.

Do you think it is a coincidence that the only coach who has exposed this just so happens to choose the best squads ?

Because he is not accepting junks into the team based on bribes.

SSS, Oliseh, and Keshi were all highly compromised and it showed with them calling up all manner of junks which all added to destroying the SE


Daft buffoon :D ........just shut your foolish mouth, brainless imbecile :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36020
Location: Somewhere
txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
simple...if true, name the agents and report them to the right authorities (EFCC?). What's the use of having Ade Ojiekere reporting it alongside his standard he-said-she-said rumors?


Why do peeps write like this?
Its as ridiculous as the picture you have on your signature...



Thank you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know what I was thinking. Oyinbo coaches know best. Let's continue to speculate about unnamed agents and their efforts to influence coaches.



I don't give a rat's arse about the coach or the agents.

I am referring to to your suggestion about involving the EFCC.

I mean do you think you are in the US and can refer an issue to the authorities as a matter of routine?
Some of you truly have ur heads in a cloud!!!


I see...so we should engage in rumors instead of reporting someone offering you bribe to compromise a matter of national interest?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20514
Location: Ukwuani
anointed wrote:
And should this be true, the agents will definitely want him out of SE.

... and they are already wanting him out as can be seen by several posts some forumers have posted here - in the Site

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6552
Nonsense or fake News!!!
If it is the former, then why is he shielding the agents?
Gives us their names or forever hold your peace

_________________
Boycott Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 44360
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
cic old boy wrote:
Maybe the money they offered wasn't enough.


Probably!

Just like the local coaches, if you are winning people fit overlook your experimentation.

If you lose, everybody go get reasons and excuses why you carry lose.

Anyway, he needs to keep tinkering with his team. Can't point out one segment of his team that is settled. Not goal keeping, Defense, Midfield, or Attack.

So the agents will keep trying to push their clients.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:38 am
Posts: 3155
What does this have to do with anything? No names, just formless accusations. Is he planning to take the bribes if we keep losing? Is this a new occurrence?

What's the point of this allegation? Your best players lost miserably, at home. Where do agents come in?

_________________
Advocating rational thought since 1987


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36020
Location: Somewhere
Kneedeep wrote:
What does this have to do with anything? No names, just formless accusations. Is he planning to take the bribes if we keep losing? Is this a new occurrence?

What's the point of this allegation? Your best players lost miserably, at home. Where do agents come in?


he is learning fast. Throw red meat at the natives, and they will focus on that, instead of the loss(es).

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 44360
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Kneedeep wrote:
What does this have to do with anything? No names, just formless accusations. Is he planning to take the bribes if we keep losing? Is this a new occurrence?

What's the point of this allegation? Your best players lost miserably, at home. Where do agents come in?


In the past, Ade Ojeikere typically accuses the coaches of tribalism with the selection.

Now, he got beat because agents didn't succeed in pushing undeserving players on him. :P :taunt:

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: balo, Google [Bot] and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group