Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=279962
Page 1 of 3

Author:  bamenda boy [ Tue May 02, 2017 6:26 am ]
Post subject:  Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

https://www.facebook.com/10000000729346 ... 3923895168

Author:  tfco [ Tue May 02, 2017 7:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

we beat them yesterday

3-0

I knew we would

Author:  paj [ Tue May 02, 2017 10:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

abeg this is a football forum...not posting results of cockfights :twisted:

Author:  Odas [ Wed May 03, 2017 1:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

Chei, world-war III fit break out for dat game-o! Make una woch out!

Author:  bamenda boy [ Wed May 03, 2017 4:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

I loved the atmosphere.
Tonerre vs Canon nowadays is played on empty stands.

Author:  aykwes8 [ Wed May 03, 2017 5:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

we chased those bush rats back into their holes
PhOOOBIA

Author:  aykwes8 [ Wed May 03, 2017 7:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

The name is Hearts of Oak btw

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Wed May 03, 2017 11:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

aykwes8 wrote:
we chased those bush rats back into their holes
PhOOOBIA



so TFCO's team na bushrats? He will soon come over here supporting the winning team like PaJ and EPL teams.

Author:  tfco [ Thu May 04, 2017 12:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:
we chased those bush rats back into their holes
PhOOOBIA



so TFCO's team na bushrats? He will soon come over here supporting the winning team like PaJ and EPL teams.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hearts For Life

Author:  King Futcha [ Thu May 04, 2017 2:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

tfco wrote:
we beat them yesterday

3-0

I knew we would


You're trying to hard.

Author:  Cito [ Thu May 04, 2017 3:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
we beat them yesterday

3-0

I knew we would


You're trying to hard.


No allow tfco see this abeg...

Author:  King Futcha [ Thu May 04, 2017 4:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

Cito wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
we beat them yesterday

3-0

I knew we would


You're trying to hard.


No allow tfco see this abeg...


It's a Ghana league thread so he won't be back.

Author:  metalalloy [ Thu May 04, 2017 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

King Futcha wrote:
Cito wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
we beat them yesterday

3-0

I knew we would


You're trying to hard.


No allow tfco see this abeg...


It's a Ghana league thread so he won't be back.


Image

Author:  tfco [ Thu May 04, 2017 4:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

King Futcha wrote:
Cito wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
we beat them yesterday

3-0

I knew we would


You're trying to hard.


No allow tfco see this abeg...


It's a Ghana league thread so he won't be back.


nice try

Author:  King Futcha [ Thu May 04, 2017 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Cito wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
we beat them yesterday

3-0

I knew we would


You're trying to hard.


No allow tfco see this abeg...


It's a Ghana league thread so he won't be back.


nice try


Ahh your first thread in 12 years was created in March.

Forgive my assumption.

Author:  camex [ Thu May 04, 2017 5:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

bamenda boy wrote:
I loved the atmosphere.
Tonerre vs Canon nowadays is played on empty stands.

True. The standard of the league has dropped a lot since the 70s. Unfortunately players leave the country as soon as they see a possibility and do not always come back when things do not work out. Mabouang Kessack has started an association in Paris to help players who do not have papers, practive in some stadiums. But nothing can help like regular games.

Author:  metalalloy [ Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Cito wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
we beat them yesterday

3-0

I knew we would


You're trying to hard.


No allow tfco see this abeg...


It's a Ghana league thread so he won't be back.


nice try


Ahh your first thread in 12 years was created in March.

Forgive my assumption.


:rotf: i wonder how many EPL league threads he has opened over the past 12 years..

Author:  tfco [ Thu May 04, 2017 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mr Everton/Sevilla/Barca/CIV/Mali/Orlando Pirates

and

Mr Cosigner

Author:  King Futcha [ Thu May 04, 2017 6:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

Man United



















Hearts/Liberty Professionals/B. Chelsea

I look forward to your next Ghanaian league thread around say 2029.

Author:  tfco [ Thu May 04, 2017 6:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

King Futcha wrote:
Man United


Hearts/Liberty Professionals/B. Chelsea

I look forward to your next Ghanaian league thread around say 2029.


why limit yourself to just those?

Author:  King Futcha [ Thu May 04, 2017 6:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Man United


Hearts/Liberty Professionals/B. Chelsea

I look forward to your next Ghanaian league thread around say 2029.


why limit yourself to just those?


last count those were your three favorite teams, that may have changed, as far as I know, you don't talk about the Ghanaian league much.

Author:  metalalloy [ Thu May 04, 2017 6:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Man United


Hearts/Liberty Professionals/B. Chelsea

I look forward to your next Ghanaian league thread around say 2029.


why limit yourself to just those?


last count those were your three favorite teams, that may have changed, as far as I know, you don't talk about the Ghanaian league much.


And that's with a very liberal definition of much :lol:

Author:  tfco [ Thu May 04, 2017 6:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hearts of Oaks vs Ashanti Kotoko

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Man United


Hearts/Liberty Professionals/B. Chelsea

I look forward to your next Ghanaian league thread around say 2029.


why limit yourself to just those?


last count those were your three favorite teams, that may have changed, as far as I know, you don't talk about the Ghanaian league much.


there was a count?

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/