Aaron Lennon detained under Mental Health Act

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Aaron Lennon detained under Mental Health Act

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Oh God. I pray for full and speedy recovery. Like many footballers, great expectations and pressure
did you just pull this out of your head, or you do have a survey to back this up? My goodness the amount of opinions people put out as facts... are typical examples of zero critical thinking
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Oh God. I pray for full and speedy recovery. Like many footballers, great expectations and pressure
did you just pull this out of your head, or you do have a survey to back this up? My goodness the amount of opinions people put out as facts... are typical examples of zero critical thinking
It's obvious your father did not teach you how to respect your elders or you won't be here talking like everyone here are your age mates. If you disagree that young footballers are not under pressure or expectations then disagree. It's a curse on you when you talk down on people who are older than you.
Guys, abeg some topics are not the place to settle old scores.

Mental illness is a serious affliction.

BigPokey, you don dey hia old... act ya age. No vex me make I come Hestin issue you bitterness... :veryangry:
i dey wait you :-x
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
It's obvious your father did not teach you how to respect your elders or you won't be here talking like everyone here are your age mates. If you disagree that young footballers are not under pressure or expectations then disagree. It's a curse on you when you talk down on people who are older than you.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^ this joker don lose am completely, sending curses on the internet :lol: :lol: :lol: all the way from Kumasi or Accra... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you need help..more examples exposing you zero efforts applied to thinking. Who goes on the internet talking about about swearing/cursing with watermelon seed while using technology .. kai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you dey watch too much fahikobon

You have lost it ... a little sized body man like you embarrassing himself on the internet about oranges and mangoes.. As i said if you like to yab , continue, however you will be got on a different day... today you got one ... you exposed your folly openly and you got nailed... as i said too easy 8-)
MUST YOU DERAIL EVERY THREAD??????

THIS YOUR EYE SERVICE IS TOO MUCH.......................YOU SHOULD BE DETAINED UNDER MENTAL HEALTH ACT TOO.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wale1974 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
you no sharp at all..you dey agree with a no face internet poster looking for respect on the internet :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ( well you agreee with anyone who yarn towards bigpokey 8-) )that is so funny.. who goes around on the internet, stating age mates or teaching respect.. i mean are you people delusional? You want respect on the internet oh my :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is too funny.. first off bobo claim age mates..come on age mates? is that how one achieves a goal in life by claiming to get ahead of others because of age mates? How many people una senior for work wey una dey call yes sir? or how many people senior una for work wey dey call una yes sir...This is the loser mentality in Nigeria, claiming :do you know who i am" who are you? who do you feed on the internet to claim age mates? This post is also directed to that spud joker.. nah age mates go put food for your belle, or getting your feelings hurt on the internet :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: omo better wahala dey outside this firewall than to dey cry age mates or training ... the thing enter sotey e talk papa training ... if you actually used your brain to think critically instead of being emotional, you no go come here dey cry age mates

yesterday i nver chop, but today i don wak and dey kampe..age mate my yansh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved