Is Rohr's Unbeaten Start Nigeria's Best?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Is Rohr's Unbeaten Start Nigeria's Best?

Post by Enugu II »

The records indicate that Rohr's start, while impressive, is no where near the most impressive start by a Nigerian manager (see Table 1). In fact, Rohr's current performance ranks 13th. He will need to keep an unbeaten slate in the next six games to hold the mantle of the best start for a Nigerian manager. That is surely a steep hill to climb. Can he do it?

Read more here:

http://eaglecity.blogspot.com/2017/05/i ... -ever.html
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Is Rohr's Unbeaten Start Nigeria's Best?

Post by Flex Swift »

Oh I should checked author before entering this thread ! :shock: we have click another link to read the story haven't got time I am out.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Is Rohr's Unbeaten Start Nigeria's Best?

Post by pajimoh »

Flex Swift wrote:Oh I should checked author before entering this thread ! :shock: we have click another link to read the story haven't got time I am out.
He's take a time to write his blog. Just like other news we read from other website, take timevsmall and give him the traffic. Support our own. He's our Harry Kane :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!