Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 52545

:lol: :lol: :lol: Impressive if you just watch the scores.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Impressive if you just watch the scores.

all these...watchers




even our own KOC

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 5882
tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Impressive if you just watch the scores.

all these...watchers




even our own KOC


Slow down tfco, you are already on top on this argument, let's just wait for Ballon D'Or awards.

But otherwise all is done and dusted, don't cheapen your messege

Fake Ronaldo has answered all critics on the football pitch at 32yrs of age.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 52545
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
benteke wrote:
Fake Ronaldo has answered all critics on the football pitch at 32yrs of age.


he keeps tapping them in, and his haters are all tapped out


_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 pm
Posts: 26501
Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Unfortunately for him, he's not the best of his era.

who is better than him today?( if he wins the worldcup, he has no equals



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: @ Portugal winning the WC... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dfext to a new nation if u want that, C Ron

_________________
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 52545
Cristiano Tapinho: The best tap in merchant since Gary Lineker :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 52545

Watch games not scores.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:

Watch games not scores.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

^
scoring leads to winning...which leads to...



_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
Watch games not scores.


the object of football is what again>??
Please tell us, o fake coach



_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 52545
tfco wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

^
scoring leads to winning...which leads to...



:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 52545
tfco wrote:

the object of football is what again>??
Please tell us, o fake coach


For groupies, it is to worship their idols instead of watching games :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:39 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 43234
Today's game is reason why C Ron is not the greatest player since Pele. He has a superb supporting cast at Real but with Portugal where his cast is that good, he is way under par. When you talk about the greatest like Pele, Maradona, Zidane or Messi, they excel at both the NT and club level. They are also able to singlehandedly carry their teams to the next level when needed

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 5882
YUJAM wrote:
Today's game is reason why C Ron is not the greatest player since Pele. He has a superb supporting cast at Real but with Portugal where his cast is that good, he is way under par. When you talk about the greatest like Pele, Maradona, Zidane or Messi, they excel at both the NT and club level. They are also able to singlehandedly carry their teams to the next level when needed


You mean to say Ronaldo was sub-par today
I don't think we were watching the same game.
Anyway what still stands is that Ronaldo lifted this poor Portugal to win e Euro and yet Messi has failed to win anything with a vastly talented Argentina.
This is a stubborn fact


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 43234
He didn't lift Portugal to anything. They win that cup without him

Anyway this is not about Messi. It is about the greats being truly outstanding for their NTs in winning tourneys like WCs

benteke wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Today's game is reason why C Ron is not the greatest player since Pele. He has a superb supporting cast at Real but with Portugal where his cast is that good, he is way under par. When you talk about the greatest like Pele, Maradona, Zidane or Messi, they excel at both the NT and club level. They are also able to singlehandedly carry their teams to the next level when needed


You mean to say Ronaldo was sub-par today
I don't think we were watching the same game.
Anyway what still stands is that Ronaldo lifted this poor Portugal to win e Euro and yet Messi has failed to win anything with a vastly talented Argentina.
This is a stubborn fact

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 5882
YUJAM wrote:
He didn't lift Portugal to anything. They win that cup without him

Anyway this is not about Messi. It is about the greats being truly outstanding for their NTs in winning tourneys like WCs

benteke wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Today's game is reason why C Ron is not the greatest player since Pele. He has a superb supporting cast at Real but with Portugal where his cast is that good, he is way under par. When you talk about the greatest like Pele, Maradona, Zidane or Messi, they excel at both the NT and club level. They are also able to singlehandedly carry their teams to the next level when needed


You mean to say Ronaldo was sub-par today
I don't think we were watching the same game.
Anyway what still stands is that Ronaldo lifted this poor Portugal to win e Euro and yet Messi has failed to win anything with a vastly talented Argentina.
This is a stubborn fact


You mean Ronaldo didn't play in the whole Euro tournament ? :biggrin:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
benteke wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
He didn't lift Portugal to anything. They win that cup without him

Anyway this is not about Messi. It is about the greats being truly outstanding for their NTs in winning tourneys like WCs

benteke wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Today's game is reason why C Ron is not the greatest player since Pele. He has a superb supporting cast at Real but with Portugal where his cast is that good, he is way under par. When you talk about the greatest like Pele, Maradona, Zidane or Messi, they excel at both the NT and club level. They are also able to singlehandedly carry their teams to the next level when needed


You mean to say Ronaldo was sub-par today
I don't think we were watching the same game.
Anyway what still stands is that Ronaldo lifted this poor Portugal to win e Euro and yet Messi has failed to win anything with a vastly talented Argentina.
This is a stubborn fact


You mean Ronaldo didn't play in the whole Euro tournament ? :biggrin:


no mind am.

haters gonna always hate. The want CR to play the Isco role at RM. Let's ignore that ZZ wants CR in a particular position.

that assist to Quaresma today was outstanding.l

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 52545
tfco wrote:
no mind am.

haters gonna always hate. The want CR to play the Isco role at RM. Let's ignore that ZZ wants CR in a particular position.

that assist to Quaresma today was outstanding.l

Strange that Messi sometimes plays the "Isco role" and still scores as much as Cristiano Tapinho, but WE still think Tapinho is a better player.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
no mind am.

haters gonna always hate. The want CR to play the Isco role at RM. Let's ignore that ZZ wants CR in a particular position.

that assist to Quaresma today was outstanding.l

Strange that Messi sometimes plays the "Isco role" and still scores as much as Cristiano Tapinho, but WE still think Tapinho is a better player.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

strange that he does not Tap them in when it matters

Image

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 52545
tfco wrote:
strange that he does not Tap them in when it matters

Strange that you don't know that even the best miss PKs.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
strange that he does not Tap them in when it matters

Strange that you don't know that even the best miss PKs.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It should be a penalty to go Messi-ng when there is a CUP at stake
not once
not twice....

Image

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 52545
tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It should be a penalty to go Messi-ng when there is a CUP at stake
not once
not twice....


Strange kind of silliness from our resident Thicko.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Sam Agunsoye and 50 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group