Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:19 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54245
tfco wrote:

He is a Swede, period.

You are a groupie, period.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69759
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

He is a Swede, period.

You are a groupie, period.


:rotf: :rotf:
I am the one fighting for the Swede

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54245
tfco wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:
I am the one fighting for the Swede

Groupie hating "the real deal" for what he did to US, loving Fake Ron for being one of OUR own. Me, raining on the groupie parade.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69759
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:
I am the one fighting for the Swede

Groupie hating "the real deal" for what he did to US, loving Fake Ron for being one of OUR own. Me, raining on the groupie parade.


I do not recall Black Stars ever playing against The Swede.

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54245
tfco wrote:

I do not recall Black Stars ever playing against The Swede.

WE for US has nothing to do with Ghana.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69759
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

I do not recall Black Stars ever playing against The Swede.

WE for US has nothing to do with Ghana.


The Swede has nothing to do for Argentina

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54245
tfco wrote:
The Swede has nothing to do for Argentina

But he stopped being the "real deal" for you when he hurt OUR feelings.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69759
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
The Swede has nothing to do for Argentina

But he stopped being the "real deal" for you when he hurt OUR feelings.


Real Deal - club
Swede - Argentina

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54245
tfco wrote:

Real Deal - club
Swede - Argentina

Ever changing story. He does it for Argentina but not in the knockout stages - according to you.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69759
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

Real Deal - club
Swede - Argentina

Ever changing story. He does it for Argentina but not in the knockout stages - according to you.


He is a Swede, story never changed.

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54245
tfco wrote:
He is a Swede, story never changed.

tfco wrote:
all the WC games.

2006, 2010, 2014

blistering in group games
anonymous in KO phase

but let's blame Higuain

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69759
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
He is a Swede, story never changed.

tfco wrote:
all the WC games.

2006, 2010, 2014

blistering in group games
anonymous in KO phase

but let's blame Higuain


He.is.still.a.swede.though

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54245
tfco wrote:

He.is.still.a.swede.though

Just in the knockout stages?

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69759
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

He.is.still.a.swede.though

Just in the knockout stages?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about we ask the one who gave him the name

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54245
tfco wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about we ask the one who gave him the name

You no longer trust your own judgment.
tfco wrote:
all the WC games.

2006, 2010, 2014

blistering in group games
anonymous in KO phase

but let's blame Higuain

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69759
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about we ask the one who gave him the name

You no longer trust your own judgment.


Where did the name Swede come from?

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54245
tfco wrote:
Where did the name Swede come from?

Where did the idiocy that he is the "real deal", then he is not for Argentina, then he is "blistering" but just in group stages come from?

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69759
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
Where did the name Swede come from?

Where did the idiocy that he is the "real deal", then he is not for Argentina, then he is "blistering" but just in group stages come from?


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

groupie cannot answer for The Swede?

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 43444
C Ron is not even the third best footballer since Pele. He is not even the
most prolific scorer since Pele. He is not a particularly cerebral player which is the hallmark
of the likes of Pele, Maradona and Messi

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54245
tfco wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

groupie cannot answer for The Swede?

You can no longer defend your constantly shifting positions. From "real deal" to doesn't do it for Argentina to "blistering" only in group stages.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54245
YUJAM wrote:
C Ron is not even the third best footballer since Pele. He is not even the
most prolific scorer since Pele. He is not a particularly cerebral player which is the hallmark
of the likes of Pele, Maradona and Messi

He's not even the best Ronaldo.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69759
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

groupie cannot answer for The Swede?

You can no longer defend your constantly shifting positions. From "real deal" to doesn't do it for Argentina to "blistering" only in group stages.


Can you defend The Swede?

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54245
tfco wrote:
Can you defend The Swede?

Do I look like a defender to you? I rain on groupie parades.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], maceo4 and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group