Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:40 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:56 am
Posts: 6846
Location: TX
If true, I think Sampaoli might seriously be trying to get himself sacked before they leave Russia after the last group match.




No Pavon, Banega, Lo Celso and most importantly, Dybala.



Argentina fans right now are probably like this

Image

:biggrin:

_________________
....................................................

--------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16644
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
F360 wrote:
If true, I think Sampaoli might seriously be trying to get himself sacked before they leave Russia after the last group match.




No Pavon, Banega, Lo Celso and most importantly, Dybala.



Argentina fans right now are probably like this

Image

:biggrin:


F360,

What have the ones that he has been playing DONE? Bros, he is trying different things and as long as Messi is not the one on the bench, it might just work. However, I do not see how Pavon won't play. As for Dybala, where exactly would he play based on guys up front in that game. Bear in mind that if he loads up the forwards and Argentina loses, it could be all over especially if Iceland also beats Nigeria.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:56 am
Posts: 6846
Location: TX
Enugu II wrote:
F360 wrote:
If true, I think Sampaoli might seriously be trying to get himself sacked before they leave Russia after the last group match.




No Pavon, Banega, Lo Celso and most importantly, Dybala.



Argentina fans right now are probably like this

Image

:biggrin:


F360,

What have the ones that he has been playing DONE? Bros, he is trying different things and as long as Messi is not the one on the bench, it might just work. However, I do not see how Pavon won't play. As for Dybala, where exactly would he play based on guys up front in that game. Bear in mind that if he loads up the forwards and Argentina loses, it could be all over especially if Iceland also beats Nigeria.


But he hasn't exactly been playing Dybala and Lo Celso and Banega weren't the main problems vs Iceland.
For sure Pavon will get on the pitch at some time but I don't see why Dybala shouldn't start over Meza. It won't be loading up on forwards, just playing one instead of the other.

Maybe this lineup will work for him....as a Nigerian, I hope it won't and their team suffer from internal strife after tomorrows match and they just quit by the time it gets to the third match vs SE. :biggrin: :biggrin:

_________________
....................................................

--------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 10364
The mexico coach is notorious for using different starting 11. People were tabbing him until he beat Germany.

Arg coach is still trying to find his best 11 while Naija coach thinks his starting 11 is set in stone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:56 am
Posts: 6846
Location: TX
Cmoke wrote:
The mexico coach is notorious for using different starting 11. People were tabbing him until he beat Germany.

Arg coach is still trying to find his best 11 while Naija coach thinks his starting 11 is set in stone.



True, true.
We will see if it turns out right for Sampaoli like it has done for Osorio with Mexico.
I guess sometimes mixing and matching until you find the right formula might be the way to go. But if the coach doesn't find the right formula in time....

_________________
....................................................

--------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 28720
^”success is the only motherf*cking option, failure’s not”...and much like the trailer, defunct and decrepit, Di Maria’s got to go...Where Sampaoli laid his sword and dug his grave, was in his failure to find a way for Dybala to slot in to the starting 11. Equally unforgivable was the omission of Mauro Icardi, friend or foe of King Leo, t’is irrelevant, such form and cannot be overlooked for fictitious tranquility. Peace only reigns when results lend favour to the cause. A coach of Sampaoli’s should’ve been able to bring the warring factions together for a common goal.

One cannot help but feel Napoleon has created his own Toussaint.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:56 am
Posts: 6846
Location: TX
That lineup change didn't go so well for Sampaoli did it? Time to mix and match before the final group match.

_________________
....................................................

--------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:56 am
Posts: 6846
Location: TX


Image

_________________
....................................................

--------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group