Rumored Argentina lineup for Croatia match

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

F360
Egg
Egg
Rumored Argentina lineup for Croatia match

Post by F360 »

If true, I think Sampaoli might seriously be trying to get himself sacked before they leave Russia after the last group match.

No Pavon, Banega, Lo Celso and most importantly, Dybala.

Argentina fans right now are probably like this

:biggrin:

--------------------------------------------
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rumored Argentina lineup for Croatia match

Post by Enugu II »

F360 wrote:If true, I think Sampaoli might seriously be trying to get himself sacked before they leave Russia after the last group match.

F360,

What have the ones that he has been playing DONE? Bros, he is trying different things and as long as Messi is not the one on the bench, it might just work. However, I do not see how Pavon won't play. As for Dybala, where exactly would he play based on guys up front in that game. Bear in mind that if he loads up the forwards and Argentina loses, it could be all over especially if Iceland also beats Nigeria.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Enugu II wrote:
F360 wrote:If true, I think Sampaoli might seriously be trying to get himself sacked before they leave Russia after the last group match.

F360,

What have the ones that he has been playing DONE? Bros, he is trying different things and as long as Messi is not the one on the bench, it might just work. However, I do not see how Pavon won't play. As for Dybala, where exactly would he play based on guys up front in that game. Bear in mind that if he loads up the forwards and Argentina loses, it could be all over especially if Iceland also beats Nigeria.
But he hasn't exactly been playing Dybala and Lo Celso and Banega weren't the main problems vs Iceland.
For sure Pavon will get on the pitch at some time but I don't see why Dybala shouldn't start over Meza. It won't be loading up on forwards, just playing one instead of the other.

Maybe this lineup will work for him....as a Nigerian, I hope it won't and their team suffer from internal strife after tomorrows match and they just quit by the time it gets to the third match vs SE. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

The mexico coach is notorious for using different starting 11. People were tabbing him until he beat Germany.

Arg coach is still trying to find his best 11 while Naija coach thinks his starting 11 is set in stone.
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Cmoke wrote:The mexico coach is notorious for using different starting 11. People were tabbing him until he beat Germany.

Arg coach is still trying to find his best 11 while Naija coach thinks his starting 11 is set in stone.

True, true.
We will see if it turns out right for Sampaoli like it has done for Osorio with Mexico.
I guess sometimes mixing and matching until you find the right formula might be the way to go. But if the coach doesn't find the right formula in time....

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^”success is the only motherf*cking option, failure’s not”...and much like the trailer, defunct and decrepit, Di Maria’s got to go...Where Sampaoli laid his sword and dug his grave, was in his failure to find a way for Dybala to slot in to the starting 11. Equally unforgivable was the omission of Mauro Icardi, friend or foe of King Leo, t’is irrelevant, such form and cannot be overlooked for fictitious tranquility. Peace only reigns when results lend favour to the cause. A coach of Sampaoli’s should’ve been able to bring the warring factions together for a common goal.

One cannot help but feel Napoleon has created his own Toussaint.
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

That lineup change didn't go so well for Sampaoli did it? Time to mix and match before the final group match.

F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »