S/Eagles To Defeat Iceland 3-1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
S/Eagles To Defeat Iceland 3-1

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We will get 3 goals or get 3 points. Na me tok ! Certified by Ifa, ordered by orunmila and confirmed by shango. World Cup just start now! :thumb:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
miky
Egg
Egg
Re: SE could lead the group after Iceland if

Post by miky »

Guy i been dream the same thing oo
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kongi has jinxed the SE :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:We beat Iceland by 3 goals and Arg beats Croatia by 1 goal. Kai.,., there could be a mass exodus of haters. From SE after the game . :thumbs:
If Arg beats Croatia, they go to 4 points. If we beat Iceland even by 10 goals, we get 3 points.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

miky wrote:Guy i been dream the same thing oo
Me correct dream u dream, unlike those that dream of Arsenal. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:We beat Iceland by 3 goals and Arg beats Croatia by 1 goal. Kai.,., there could be a mass exodus of haters. From SE after the game . :thumbs:
olodo, you sabi count? Argentina has a point already
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Goldleaf wrote:
If Arg beats Croatia, they go to 4 points. If we beat Iceland even by 10 goals, we get 3 points.
Kai... I be real olodo. Even simple 3+1 man dey shake. Abeg delete did tread joor. :woot:
OCCUPY NFF!!
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Goldleaf wrote:
No mind the guy.
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P
Idah Peterside I Will Bet On S/Eagles To Defeat Iceland 3-1

Post by 2drama »

[/video]

[/video]
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Idah Peterside I Will Bet On S/Eagles To Defeat Iceland

Post by Odas »

... as if we have other choices than to BEAT Iceland. Anything less than victory means we are heading back home. That's what I think.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:lol: First it was the pig that set my people up...and now this?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

miky wrote:Guy i been dream the same thing oo
... and fear no let you tok, abi? Well, I no blame you shia! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No be everibodi dey fit tok for dis Site
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Goldleaf wrote:
... yeah, but in that case, we tie with the Croats on points, leaving the final games to decide the teams which moves ahead and the ones that goes home. In all, let's take care of ourselves and worry not what will happen in other games.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

I think this guy's is think we're 90s eagles.

If Nigeria beats Iceland 0.5 nil or any scoreline it would be a miracle.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The VAR has made these refs to become poorer
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I see folks making mouth because they are watching two teams who are cagey with their approach to the game. Argentina cannot afford to lose, Croatia knows Argentina can do them and they are not going to do anything silly to throw away the advantage they have knowing they still have to meet Iceland.

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: S/Eagles To Defeat Iceland 3-1

Post by Rawlings »

Iceland train at the Volgograd Arena as minnows go in hunt of their first World Cup win against Nigeria
  • Iceland return to action against Nigeria in their second Group D clash on Friday
    The Nordic minnows secured a 1-1 draw against Argentina in their first match
    Coach Heimir Hallgrimsson says he expects to win against the African side
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... clash.html
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar