Monaco O vs 2 Juventus( Iguaiïn X2) ft.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Monaco vs Juventus

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Professional and controlled performance from Juve. What is new? :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wenger, see how your mates are coaching. Meanwhile, you are pocketing 8.5 mill/yr and strolling around London in skinny suits.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Professional and controlled performance from Juve. What is new? :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wenger, see how your mates are coaching. Meanwhile, you are pocketing 8.5 mill/yr and strolling around London in skinny suits.
What has the EPL got to do with a football discussion?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

I certainly hope the final is closer than these two sorry semi finals
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

txj wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Gudo wrote:Ajaz v Lyon earlier tonight was a more exciting game.
Both semis have been disappointing thus far

Experience really does matter in football folks. Juventuß have seasoned campaigneŕs who know what to do at this level unlike the greenhorns Monaco

Disappointing for whom?

Loved both games...
I expected the games to be close but they have both been decided in first legs :(
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Re: Monaco O vs 2 Juventus( Iguaiïn X2) ft.

These sort of one sided affairs in the semi finals cannot be good for UEFA.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wenger senior Allegri well well o

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Gudo wrote:These sort of one sided affairs in the semi finals cannot be good for UEFA.
The game was not one sided. Monaco created enough chances to get something out of this match. It was actually a very enjoyable game.

Wha choo looking at?!
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Gudo wrote:These sort of one sided affairs in the semi finals cannot be good for UEFA.
The game was not one sided. Monaco created enough chances to get something out of this match. It was actually a very enjoyable game.

We will have to agree disagree we obviously have different understandings of "enjoyable".
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Gudo wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

We will have to agree disagree we obviously have different understandings of "enjoyable".
Personally I don't enjoy it. There was no tension watching the game and once juventus went ahead the game died compared to Monaco vs CTY, Barcelona vs PSG where it was end to end stuff
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wenger senior Allegri well well o

he (AW) doesn't know that. He only thinks he "seniors" them by salary.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

What has the EPL got to do with a football discussion?
yawn

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Juventus are a matured side, but for some reason selfish Higuian ruled the day yesterday. The 2 opposing yongsters, Zybala and Mbape were no shows. Juve goalie, Buffon was top notch, real old man with tons of experience.