[Europa] Celta Vigo (0-1) Man United [Oloye's Boy]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Europa] Celta Vigo v Man United

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:Not surprised to hear complaints about Lindgaard. I've said it many times that he's neither Man Utd quality nor good enough. But those that know football better than me in LVG and Mourinho don't agree. Infact, he just signed a new contract this season.
Lingard is a very hard worker! He will run run run and run and do EXACTLY what the coach tells him. Same as Fellaini. They will never complain and put their body on the line. In training, they work harder than anyone else. They know they have no talent, so right from childhood, they learn to work harder than anyone else. What coach wouldnt love that???

Guys like Martial know they are talented, so they never learn to work hard. They complain and are arrogant...no coach accepts that.

thats they problem
Might as well stick Hussein Bolt and Mo Farah in the line up...they will run all day. Lingard os like a drop of oil in a bowl of water ...he messes it all up. Like his comtemporaries brought up in the english system he is not going to improve. Rashford has already passed him development wise. Abeg give my boy a raise if Lingard is worth 100k,my boy is worth 150k.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Europa] Celta Vigo (0-1) Man United [Oloye's Boy]

Post by felarey »

oloye wrote::agree:
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:difference between Martial and Rashford, in terms of hardwork, is night and day. What a shame on Martial.
Mourinho: "Rashford is a 19 year old who loves footbal .He Works .He works .He works he stays behind after training every day."

Not surprised.
When you overpay for an average player, do not be surprised. That Martial is not worth more than 8 milla...i said so at the time.
Really hope Martial does a U-turn and that he does it at Utd. The guy is very talented. Actually once thought him and Depay were the return of Ronaldo and Rooney, also thought Martial would be as good as Thierry Henry. Depay couldn't stop clubbing nor posing with flashy cars, Martial I think has or had marital issues. Somebody needs to get in his ears, instead the attitude of his agent is he's too good to seat on the bench.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:Not surprised to hear complaints about Lindgaard. I've said it many times that he's neither Man Utd quality nor good enough. But those that know football better than me in LVG and Mourinho don't agree. Infact, he just signed a new contract this season.
Lingard is a very hard worker! He will run run run and run and do EXACTLY what the coach tells him. Same as Fellaini. They will never complain and put their body on the line. In training, they work harder than anyone else. They know they have no talent, so right from childhood, they learn to work harder than anyone else. What coach wouldnt love that???

Guys like Martial know they are talented, so they never learn to work hard. They complain and are arrogant...no coach accepts that.

thats they problem
Might as well stick Hussein Bolt and Mo Farah in the line up...they will run all day. Lingard os like a drop of oil in a bowl of water ...he messes it all up. Like his comtemporaries brought up in the english system he is not going to improve. Rashford has already passed him development wise. Abeg give my boy a raise if Lingard is worth 100k,my boy is worth 150k.
You might not have a boy again after that. Think Sterling, Depay, Martial etc.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

felarey wrote:
oloye wrote::agree:
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:difference between Martial and Rashford, in terms of hardwork, is night and day. What a shame on Martial.
Mourinho: "Rashford is a 19 year old who loves footbal .He Works .He works .He works he stays behind after training every day."

Not surprised.
When you overpay for an average player, do not be surprised. That Martial is not worth more than 8 milla...i said so at the time.
Really hope Martial does a U-turn and that he does it at Utd. The guy is very talented. Actually once thought him and Depay were the return of Ronaldo and Rooney, think Martial would be as good as Thierry Henry. Depay couldn't stop clubbing nor posing with flashy cars, Martial I think has or had marital issues. Somebody needs to get in his ears, instead the attitude of his agent is he's too good to seat on the bench.
Which talent running in one direction like a surveyors rope...please ,he is lazy , took people by surprise and has been found out. Please take a sit and watch a proper talent Rashford at work. He is sooo good even Jose cannot but play him Martial ko Spartan ni.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

felarey wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

thats they problem
Sterling was never worth more than 30k, Suarez made him look good. Look at my boy humble and simple. No flash, no stupid haircut...just a solid professional with his head is tightly screwed on. Wo that boy is going places emi ni mo sobe. I hardly shrine players but when i do...they perform. Abeg raise my boy to power of 150k.

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

oloye wrote:
felarey wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

thats they problem
Sterling was never worth more than 30k, Suarez made him look good. Look at my boy humble and simple. No flash, no stupid haircut...just a solid professional with his head tightly screwed on. Wo that boy is going places emi ni mo sobe. I hardly shrine players but when i do...they perform. Abeg raise my boy to power of 150k.
:lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
felarey wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

thats they problem
Sterling was never worth more than 30k, Suarez made him look good. Look at my boy humble and simple. No flash, no stupid haircut...just a solid professional with his head tightly screwed on. Wo that boy is going places emi ni mo sobe. I hardly shrine players but when i do...they perform. Abeg raise my boy to power of 150k.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Not surprised.
...and that too much work go break young Rashford, just as Mourihno played Ibra and Pogba none stop until they kaput.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please, go and sitdown! Look at Cristiano Ronaldo. Thats what hardwork does to a player! You think guys who get to the very top of the game sit around like pansies? Zlatan is 35 and he came to your league and dominated everybody! That is hard work! that is a person who is never ever ever satisfied! They there dey talk about "too much hard work" hisssss
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

mcal wrote:...a shaky win, you never know what Celta will bring next week, unless they get intimidated at Old Traford.
This series is done. There's nothing for celta vigo at OT unless ManU is complacent which is unheard of for a Jose coached team in Europe. Stick a fork in them.

By the way, it was anything but a shaky win. It was as convincing and comfortable a 1-0 away win as there's been in Europe.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

I dey go house go download the match, and savour it for my Friday morning ride to work

Wanna see how the Big Fella played

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

oloye wrote:
felarey wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

thats they problem
Sterling was never worth more than 30k, Suarez made him look good. Look at my boy humble and simple. No flash, no stupid haircut...just a solid professional with his head is tightly screwed on. Wo that boy is going places emi ni mo sobe. I hardly shrine players but when i do...they perform. Abeg raise my boy to power of 150k.
Oloye, world Class Mangala sends his greetings :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Martial is a terrible disappointment, I believe he is a lazy player but yet talented, Mourinho is not fool, he knows he has to deliver, that means there will be a clear out at united, there will be casualties, there has to be, martial was burying chances in his first season, now he does not give a damn, Rashford is still learning, he is a player for the big occasion but needs to work on his finishing, he has every tool at his disposal to succeed, we could have finished this tie already if we were not wasteful but I expect a mourinho team to be disciplined enough to complete the job next week
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wanaj0 wrote:
oloye wrote:
felarey wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

thats they problem
Shattap dia , i only commended Mangala for one game he played well against Chelsea when he pocketed Costa, that is hardly shrining. That is just one frigging game! You are the one going on about Mangala. I never called him my boy,never! I beg sun soun ojare...do not spoil my morning with this jagbajantis....i am savouring the beautiful gem called Rashford. I hope he is ready for Arsenal...God punish the devil that wanted to make him unavailable through injury....i want him to test that much touted 3 at the back :clap:

oluphemmie007
Egg
Egg

Post by oluphemmie007 »

This one that Oloye is getting orgasmic over Rashford. Egbon, abi e ti di agent ni?
Manchester United: Trophies Yesterday, Today and Forever

This is Cybereagles...expect anything.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:lol: Not yet :woot: :lol:
oluphemmie007 wrote:This one that Oloye is getting orgasmic over Rashford. Egbon, abi e ti di agent ni?

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

green4life wrote:
mcal wrote:...a shaky win, you never know what Celta will bring next week, unless they get intimidated at Old Traford.
This series is done. There's nothing for celta vigo at OT unless ManU is complacent which is unheard of for a Jose coached team in Europe. Stick a fork in them.

By the way, it was anything but a shaky win. It was as convincing and comfortable a 1-0 away win as there's been in Europe.
...convincing in that the goal came thru a clean free kick, no penalty or a goal mouth scramble or offside or what.
Giving their home draws and lackluster performances, Celta might want to go for the jugular because they have been good on the road.
I know Jose and the players will say not this time and want to put in 110%.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Not surprised.
...and that too much work go break young Rashford, just as Mourihno played Ibra and Pogba none stop until they kaput.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please, go and sitdown! Look at Cristiano Ronaldo. Thats what hardwork does to a player! You think guys who get to the very top of the game sit around like pansies? Zlatan is 35 and he came to your league and dominated everybody! That is hard work! that is a person who is never ever ever satisfied! They there dey talk about "too much hard work" hisssss
...players, humans physiques are different, and operates differently.
Ronaldo was playing better at Manchester long before Rooney came along, but see where both are now.
Your bone is not my bone :biggrin:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

wanaj0 wrote:
oloye wrote:
felarey wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

thats they problem
Chief, stop yabbing, have you seen Mangala at Valencia? The rumour today is that Real wants him after his superlative performances this season.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

watched a bit of the 1H. My fault for downloading a game with yankee commentary.

Alexi Lalas put me to sleep

This Celta Vigo worwor no be small

3 team league

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Replay on FS2 now.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Felarey, have you seen a professional footballer look as miserable as Martial does? There was a TV shot of him yesterday sitting on the bench with his head in his hands. He had the appearance of a man whose life is falling apart. If we did not know he was a pro footballer, we'd think he was a manic depressive going through PTSD...and not the multi-millionaire, world famous, professional athlete he is.

felarey wrote: Really hope Martial does a U-turn and that he does it at Utd. The guy is very talented. Actually once thought him and Depay were the return of Ronaldo and Rooney, also thought Martial would be as good as Thierry Henry. Depay couldn't stop clubbing nor posing with flashy cars, Martial I think has or had marital issues. Somebody needs to get in his ears, instead the attitude of his agent is he's too good to seat on the bench.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

finished the match

how useless is celta vigo

Mkhi missed 2 chances, Lingard missed 3

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Don't underrate Celta o. This is a team that has beaten Barcelona (TWICE) and Real Madrid in recent times. They underperformed on the day and did not show their true quality. Remember that there is only 1 goal in it, and the second leg is at OT (AKA the ground where Man Utd struggle and could not beat Burnley, 10 man Bournemouth, Stoke, Hull, West Ham, WBA, Everton et al). The tie is still open.
tfco wrote:finished the match

how useless is celta vigo

Mkhi missed 2 chances, Lingard missed 3