[TBL] Arsenal (2-0) United Reserves

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Arsenal (2-0) United

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
Komani wrote:
tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My guy has never beaten wenger at the emirates in the league...what is on about?? All he does is pack the bus whenever he visits.
welcome to CE

This is football, not sardines. You Park The Bus.

Congrats on the 13th Attempt Trophy. See you at the parade
Dude please have some class and change the thread title. I'm sorry apart from being unnecessary it sounds juvenile and annoying. The match was between Arsenal and Manchester United. #Respect!
Dont worry, Yemi. We also have our share of egghead Arsenal fans. He says it is TBL, but he turns around and calls Man U a team of reserves. This loss is really paining him o!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Arsenal (2-0) United Reserves

Post by Cristao II »

marko wrote:Whether anyone likes it or not, the fact remains, we threw that game away, by playing a weakened side
When Arsenal are without key players and they lost to Mourinho in the past, they never gave the above as an excuse. This is a disappointing response.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Cristao II wrote:
marko wrote:Whether anyone likes it or not, the fact remains, we threw that game away, by playing a weakened side
When Arsenal are without key players and they lost to Mourinho in the past, they never gave the above as an excuse. This is a disappointing response.
Not that God care so much about beauty, He sure don't like ugly. Imagine what Jose's response would have been, if ManU won yesterday.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho threw the challenge to Arsenal when he said he will field a weakened side, Arsenal won fair and square but me thinks if Mourinho wanted a result, he would have started with his preferred players
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:Mourinho threw the challenge to Arsenal when he said he will field a weakened side, Arsenal won fair and square but me thinks if Mourinho wanted a result, he would have started with his preferred players
Abeg oga Marko which are his prefer players?Do you think the starting line up for Arsenal is Wenger preferred start?
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Again please keep defending the past it one, please ensure you retain the past it one for another 5 years.

The dude is washed, captain park the bus has been sussed out. Be it regelation batting sides such as Swansea, or the worst Arsenal side in 20+ sessions it matters not Mourinho's Man Utd fail to deliver time and again. This is no one off Mourinho fan boys, his shtick is so tired, current champions elect in relegation zone with Jose, Real Madrid who never sniffed a CL final with Jose now on course to win their third CL in 5 years, first with Ancelotti and now with Zidane.

Lads at ESPN take it away......

[/video]
Last edited by Tunisian Gooner on Mon May 08, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

nemi2002 wrote:
tfco wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
tfco wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
United starting eleven cost £230million, Arsenal starting eleven £167million.
United starting XI had Rooney. Wayne Rooney

nuff said.
And De Gea, Martial, Smalling, Carrick, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Herrera, Jones and Darmian....
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
continue naming them.

Anyway congrats on the 13th Attempt Trophy
The million pound squad failed to deliver any results yesterday, just like they failed to deliver last season at the Emirates. The longest unwanted unbeaten run finally comes to an end.....

When will your first team ever play a game. Ghana has been using their G team to contest for the ANC since you were born.
won the EFL
gunning for the Europa.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

it appears this victory pained Arsenal more than it sweetened them

they know they will end the season:
a) with NO trophies
b) below the Lily Livered
c) playing Europa next season

muhahahahaha

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Again please keep defending the past it one, please ensure you retain the past it one for another 5 years.

The dude is washed, captain park the bus has been sussed out. Be it regelation batting sides such as Swansea, or the worst Arsenal side in 20+ sessions it matters not Mourinho's Man Utd fail to deliver time and again. This is no one off Mourinho fan boys, his shtick is so tired, current champions elect in relegation zone with Jose, Real Madrid who never sniffed a CL final with Jose now on course to win their third CL in 5 years, first with Ancelotti and now with Zidane.

Lads at ESPN take it away......

[/video]
I cant stand Nicol and that Venezuelan twat!! Let me not even comment on the wanker who is the anchor of the show.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

a) with NO trophies

muhahahahaha
Still, changing the thread title to what is appropriate is no weakness - only the strong rise above petty stubbornness and insecurities :D .
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

YemiBrazil wrote:

a) with NO trophies

muhahahahaha
Still, changing the thread title to what is appropriate is no weakness - only the strong rise above petty stubbornness and insecurities :D .
kai...you be proper Ibadan man o...you sabi take style yab.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

a) with NO trophies

muhahahahaha
kai...you be proper Ibadan man o...you sabi take style yab.
Shey I lie? :lol:

He put United Reserves and folks pointed out that it is inappropriate as there is no way you can call that a reserve team, yet you refuse to shift ground feeling like a macho man :mrgreen:

I can easily get a Mod to change the title hencewith underlining the stupidity but what's the point?
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:Mourinho threw the challenge to Arsenal when he said he will field a weakened side, Arsenal won fair and square but me thinks if Mourinho wanted a result, he would have started with his preferred players
Abeg oga Marko which are his prefer players?Do you think the starting line up for Arsenal is Wenger preferred start?
The line up that drew with Man city would have beaten Arsenal but it is all hearsay, let Arsenal enjoy their sweet victory and welcome them to Europa league as well
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

marko wrote:
kajifu wrote:
The line up that drew with Man city would have beaten Arsenal but it is all hearsay, let Arsenal enjoy their sweet victory and welcome them to Europa league as well
Could, should , would.
I guess they did beat them at Old Trafford in November. Right?

Dude be humble for sec and admit the Arsenal team though horrible this season were better on the day.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

We have not seen a conductor on this thread since.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

It says a lot about Jones, Smalling, and Darmian that the most composed member of Man Utd's back 4 in this game was a teenage kid making his EPL debut. The fact he looked more secure than two England internationals and an Italian international that has played in the semi-finals of the Euros, said much.

In other news, where was Ashley Young?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

wiseone wrote:It says a lot about Jones, Smalling, and Darmian that the most composed member of Man Utd's back 4 in this game was a teenage kid making his EPL debut. The fact he looked more secure than two England internationals and an Italian international that has played in the semi-finals of the Euros, said much.

In the swimming pool practicing his diving! :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Cito wrote:
marko wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Could, should , would.
I guess they did beat them at Old Trafford in November. Right?

Dude be humble for sec and admit the Arsenal team though horrible this season were better on the day.
Trying to hedge his bet. Had United won he would've said they won using their B team; but if they lose then the narrative is that Arsenal beat their B team. Win-win situation.

Really daft.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

:rotf: You are a trouble maker o! ...
Cito wrote:
wiseone wrote:It says a lot about Jones, Smalling, and Darmian that the most composed member of Man Utd's back 4 in this game was a teenage kid making his EPL debut. The fact he looked more secure than two England internationals and an Italian international that has played in the semi-finals of the Euros, said much.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

imagine if this game had secured the Top 4 Trophy for Le Goons

There would have been a holiday

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

wiseone wrote::rotf: You are a trouble maker o! ...
Cito wrote:

You cant be that good without putting in a lot of shifts though. Hard-work pays you know. :mrgreen:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what will be funny?

- ManU loses to Celta Vigo
- Ajax wins the final if Man U made it there
- ManU misses out of a top 4 place
- Mourinho's news conference afterwards. :D
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:
tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what will be funny?

- ManU loses to Celta Vigo
- Ajax wins the final if Man U made it there