Some of Thomas Nkono saves

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

camex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Some of Thomas Nkono saves

Post by camex »

[/video]
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Re: Some of Thomas Nkono saves

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

This is more like it Camex. You hail from a country of great ballers. Celebrate them and their achievements :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That is one legend i have tome for ,the great Nkono!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Gudo wrote:This is more like it Camex. You hail from a country of great ballers. Celebrate them and their achievements :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thank you. I do celebrate the achievements of my fellows cameroonians. I have to admit, I do not know that much about football and I am influenced by comments of superstars.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

He had some assists as a keeper....
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Thomas N'Kono - Legend of a keeper. I remember him from the days of Canon Sportif of Yaounde.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The greatest of the great: Thomas Nkono, a legend.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

The best
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohsee wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The greatest of the great: Thomas Nkono, a legend.
Was he the greatest keeper or you doing hype uncle?
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=201 ... 71446.html

Even Buffon thinks the world of him, he was that good.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..what I wanna know is wetin dey inside dem white socks? :twisted: For me some of those saves no be "ordinary eye" and I believe na the socks do am :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nkono was a cat, full time. What a goalie.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Good penalty stopper and even had assists too.

Which club was that that he played for (in blue and white striped tops)?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

anointed wrote:Good penalty stopper and even had assists too.

Which club was that that he played for (in blue and white striped tops)?
Espanol Barcelone.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Rufai was better
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

platinum wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nkono was a cat, full time. What a goalie.
It was a privilege to watch him. Three keepers from Africa that i rate very highly and in the order i am listing them
Zaki Badou
Thomas Nkono
Ekramy Ahmed
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Nkono had some potent juju. :scared:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40105283
Champions League final: Gianluigi Buffon inspired by Cameroon keeper Thomas N'Kono

By Paul Fletcher & John Bennett
BBC Sport
2 hours ago From the section European Football