Victor Moses is the best RW/RWB since CAFU

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Victor Moses is the best RW/RWB since CAFU

Post by Bigpokey24 »

There is no doubt Victor Moses is the best( and currently) African footballer this season. Conte( who i am still not a fan of has done well towards VICMO) I have watched Moses this season, and i can conclude he is very similar to the Brazilian Cafu( be it stamina, pace, one on one defending as well as position discipline, he has no equal in the game today..) However Moses is a very skillful footballer and that helps a lot when attacking . For the SE i think he should continue as a winger... kudos to VIC Mo who is the best RWB/RW in modern day football since the likes of CAFU ...
[/video]
[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Victor Moses is the best RW/RWB since CAFU

Post by Dammy »

Dani Alves nko?
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:Dani Alves nko?
Alves is 34, been hurt all season and jusr came back froma leg break, and plays as a RM
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Alves is 34, been hurt all season and jusr came back froma leg break, and plays as a RM
:D
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

He is as good as Ocafor
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

oloye wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
:D
Indeed :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

nemi2002 wrote:He is as good as Ocafor

you guys are wicked. It was the Ocafor episode that drove TD away from the CE :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Yes, until Nura Abdulahi debuts for Roma. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

Lmaoooooo when Alves is better than Cafu himself?? Chelshit fans sha...first you guys said Drogba was better than henry, next it was Hazard is as good as Messi and Cr7 now this....na wa ooo
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Babangida disagrees with his former Nigeria captain Kanu
https://mtnfootball.com/news/707439/Bab ... ptain-Kanu

Legendary Nigeria midfielder Tijani Babangida disagrees with his former Super Eagles teammate and captain Nwankwo Kanu.

Former Arsenal and Ajax Amsterdam forward Kanu recently backed current Nigeria and Chelsea star Victor Moses for this year's CAF Player of the Year.

But Babangida, who also played for Ajax, feels that Moses is not good enough to win the accolade, even though, the defender-cum-midfielder is enjoying his best season in the English Premier League (EPL).

"That is a commendation for others to work as hard as him," said Babangida to Brila FM.

"Victor Moses is in one of the top teams in England, they are going to win the league.

"And whenever you are in a top team you become a top player even though you are not top," he added.

"Victor Moses is doing very well, for Nigeria I can tell you he is the best, but for the whole of Africa, he has a long way to go."

Moses, who has flourish in the wing-back position for Chelsea, has scored three times in 32 league matches in the current 2016/17 campaign.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

VICTOR MOSES HAS THE ABILITY TO BE A MESSI - DANIEL AMOKACHI
by Graeme Jackson
Thursday May 11, 2017. 13:00
http://africanfootball.com/news/707463/ ... l-Amokachi

Chelsea’s Victor Moses has a comparable ability to Lionel Messi according to his compatriot Daniel Amokachi.

Moses has enjoyed a superb season in a new role as a wingback for Chelsea and could end the season as a Premier League and FA Cup winner.

But former Nigeria national team assistant coach Amokachi reckons the Blues have only scratched the surface of what Moses is capable of.

“If Victor Moses wants to be [Lionel] Messi, he can be Messi,” Amokachi told The Guardian.

“It's been a very long time since I've seen a player who has so many qualities.

“We have talked a lot. And what I told him, I told him every time. If you want to be the best that you can, then you have to work harder.

“In the past he was a player who can sometimes switch off.

“You speak to people who train with (Cristiano) Ronaldo and Messi and they tell you it is incredible how hard they work.

“That seems to have sunk in now thanks to Conte."
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

if CAF refuses to give the award to Moses, I will start boycotting AFCONs
SuperEagles

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote:if CAF refuses to give the award to Moses, I will start boycotting AFCONs
Moses has to be one of the favorites because he has done well for SE as well as his club but the reality is that there is still 8 months of football to be played!!
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Babangida talks a lot of nonsense, Moses is a very good player and improving in that position both defensively and attackwise.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.