Mikel ‘ll be key against Cameroon – Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Mikel ‘ll be key against Cameroon – Rohr

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr has reiterated that skipper, Mikel Obi remains a key figure in the team ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier against the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon. mikel Obi The former Chelsea star who’s still recovering from a successful surgery he underwent in London recently, could be left out of Rohr’s squad for the AFCON clash against South Africa in June. The three-time Africa champions are top of group B after overcoming Zambia 2-1 in Ndola before defeating Algeria 3-1 in Uyo in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers. However, the German tactician said from his base in Abuja that Mikel will always be part of the team regardless of his injury situation and will play a key role in the midfield against Cameroon on August 28. “Mikel Obi’s case isn’t different from what other big football stars are facing today. Like they say, injury is always part of football and I have no reason why I should be lamenting over his injury,” Rohr said. “The good thing is that Mikel will be fit for the do or die clash against Cameroon, August 28 and I believe his presence will definitely lift up the moral of the the players in camp. “I am not too sure if he’ll be part of the squad that will face South Africa next month however, it’s still a 50-50 chance because we can’t just conclude now,” he said.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/mike ... roon-rohr/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/mike ... roon-rohr/
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Mikel ‘ll be key against Cameroon – Rohr

Post by Damunk »

Hmmmmm....
"I have no reason why I should be lamenting over his injury,”
"The good thing is that Mikel will be fit for the do or die clash against Cameroon, ..."
Very Naija.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:Hmmmmm....
"The good thing is that Mikel will be fit for the do or die clash against Cameroon, ..."
Very Naija.
everyone uses the term do or die, the movie Bad boys had a scene , do or die.. there is a 5th ward rap group Scarface them " do or die"
[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:Hmmmmm....
Very Naija.
everyone uses the term do or die, the movie Bad boys had a scene , do or die.. there is a 5th ward rap group Scarface them " do or die"
[/video]
Rohr is not a native English speaker so I find it hard to believe he'd use such a phrase.
But its all good. The message is more important.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "