Whala dey for Stamford Bridge (Conte to leave Chelsea ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Whala dey for Stamford Bridge (Conte to leave Chelsea ?

Post by balo »

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/chelsea/ ... etSport_GC

Antonio Conte eyes Chelsea stay 'for many years' amid Inter links

LONDON -- Antonio Conte has indicated that his "will" is to stay at Chelsea "for many years" amid ongoing speculation that Inter Milan are preparing to make him an offer.

However, Conte -- whose team are one win away from the Premier League title -- again stressed that he would not discuss his future at Stamford Bridge until the end of the season.

Inter's decision to sack Stefano Pioli this week intensified speculation that Conte is the club's main managerial target.

It has also been reported that the former Juventus boss is open to the move in order to be closer to his wife and daughter, who are still living in Italy.

On Thursday, Marco Tronchetti Provera, the managing director of Inter sponsors Pirelli, said the club "cannot rule out Conte" for the role, adding that he would be "able to give the Inter fans the team that Inter dream about."

But speaking at a news conference ahead of his side's trip to West Bromwich Albion on Friday, Conte said: "I have a contract with Chelsea for two more years.

"It's logical that, when you start the work in a new club, the will is to continue to work and improve your work for many years.

"For sure, this is my will. But now the most important thing is to reach our target. We worked very hard for the whole season. Now it's important to be ready and to try to win and then to celebrate together.

"It's normal to have a lot of speculation around my players and the coaches, different coaches, so it's important not to lose concentration and be focused. The moment is fantastic for us.

"For me and my players, the important thing is to be focused on the moment. It's not important the single person: me, or the future of my players."

Sources have told ESPN FC that Chelsea intend to open talks with Conte over a contract extension this summer.

He said: "When you stay at this level, the money only explains to you your value.

"I think that money is not the most important thing. The most important thing for me and the players is to write history in the club when you work."
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Let that conte get out , is he the first to win the league...abegi. .don't let the door hit him
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Let that conte get out , is he the first to win the league...abegi. .don't let the door hit him
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John Obinna Michael is not coming back

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Let that conte get out , is he the first to win the league...abegi. .don't let the door hit him
:boo: wetin be ya address? Na sugar land you dey? Undie and I have unfinished business.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lager-back wrote:
:boo: wetin be ya address? Na sugar land you dey? Undie and I have unfinished business.
wetin you fit do
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Conte is going to be in Chelsea, for a while. No one is leaving Chelsea for Inter. They lost their mojo a minute ago...
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.