Manure 2- Celta Vigo 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Manure 2- Celta Vigo 1

Post by Comrade Machel »

Is ibrahimovic injured or something
Last edited by Comrade Machel on Fri May 12, 2017 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Manure 0 - Celta Vigo 0

Post by anointed »

Samora Machel wrote:Is ibrahimovic injured or something
:shock: :shock: :shock:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Celta owning Man Utd so far.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Where's the Reds' midfield?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

C'mon Rashford...thought that was a ck
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Pogba baller!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: Did y'all see that???! :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

anointed wrote:C'mon Rashford...thought that was a ck

Same here

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Pogba baller!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: Did y'all see that???! :woot: :woot:
:clap:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Mkhi dey do landlord
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1-0 Fellaini
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Fellaini goal!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kai
the reason i took a day off work

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Much needed goal after so much pressure from Celta

Stockholm loading...
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The Big Fellllllllaaaaaaaaa

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

My boy carrying manU on his fragile shoulders..what a pass..what a pass! By the way the only place Fella should be is at the end of a pass like that.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Mkhi Mouse
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

What an assist by Rashford!

Wha choo looking at?!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manure 1- Celta Vigo 0

Post by platinum »

United should walk this....Celta have shown nothing over two legs
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lingaard belongs to the Higuain school of professional footballers :mad:

Wha choo looking at?!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Utd booting very fast now...second goal needed now. A goal by Celta will put everyone on edge
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Is that Blind really blind or just stupid today?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

platinum wrote:United should walk this....Celta have shown nothing over two legs
I no sabi o. Celta definitely have the quality to grab 2 goals

Wha choo looking at?!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Blind is playing like he cant see Aspas :D ...second time in the game now.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...