Stoke 1 VS Arsenal 4 OG 2, Ozil, Sanchez FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Stoke 1 VS Arsenal 4 OG 2, Ozil, Sanchez

Post by tfco »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Something off about this result at Stoke. Is it rainy? Is it windy? Is it nighttime? But most importantly, is it cold?
Stadium name: BET365

Team manager: Not The Dean

Day of Week: Saturday

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Stoke 1 VS Arsenal 4 OG 2, Ozil, Sanchez FT

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:Excellent performance all round.

Now we can look to West Ham tomorrow.
I hope Andy Carroll is healthy :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Same old !!! Same old !!! Nothing new for Arsenal ...
It really feels so good to play against teams that have nothing to play for.
That's how we finish the season every year. Our measurement stick is NOT Stokes, it is not West Ham ... It is Bayern Munich.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:Excellent performance all round.

Now we can look to West Ham tomorrow.
I hope Andy Carroll is healthy :woot:
No he isn't....Lanzini is the man for the hammers these days, supported by Andre Ayew, Kouyate etc.
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Same old !!! Same old !!! Nothing new for Arsenal ...
It really feels so good to play against teams that have nothing to play for.
That's how we finish the season every year. Our measurement stick is NOT Stokes, it is not West Ham ... It is Bayern Munich.
Really ???
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Liverpool were never going to make it and will oblige in due time.

@Bep, t'is a matter of rinse and repeat, no team closes a season like Beloved. How many unbeaten runs? How many, if they'd played like this all season? Chelsea will be turned over at Wembley, the FA Cup comes back to the Grove and the fruit falls from the tree, scattering the seeds that that grow the tree that grows the fruit. Only revolution can make Beloved great again and such is the resistance to change, so comfortable are all in the niche of nothingness that said revolution will be deaded and then deified like Che Guevara.

T'is not a league title or a champions league winners medal, but it is top four and one of the bet group, half naked selfies this side of the summer.

Arsene In! He's earned the right to stay.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

i was impressed by Coquelin today...his best game this season
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

bk-one wrote:i was impressed by Coquelin today...his best game this season

he actually played really well. Didn't look confused as he frequently looks. When Arsenal plays with belief, and mix a little bit of intelligence with effort, the results can be quite good and appreciable.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

he actually played really well. Didn't look confused as he frequently looks. When Arsenal plays with belief, and mix a little bit of intelligence with effort, the results can be quite good and appreciable.
Fact not feelings... :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

No Sisi Yemisi .... oh I forgot Arsenal won :woot:

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Robbynice wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Fact not feelings... :D

Robby:

Longest time. Abeg help tell my aburo Globy to come out of hibernation. Arsenal fro Life!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hello haters how was HB today :woot:

MLK.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I think his problem this season might have been fitness related because coz sluggishness was never part of his repertoire. He is a limited player and he knows his limitation but one thing I like about him is his intensity. That was missing this season and even later on in the second half you could see that he couldnt run as much as he did coz he got cluttered a couple of times by those stokes neanderthals with that idiotic twat Mike Dean allowing them to get away with it.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:No Sisi Yemisi .... oh I forgot Arsenal won :woot:
Dude you're becoming really silly with your posts. It's like you're retarded. For real.

Do I have to keep explaining to you everytime like you're a five year old? You beat mighty Stoke to remain in fifth position and you think that's something to make me cower in shame?

Okay clap for yourself you beat Stoke City while their peers are celebrating their second title in three seasons (and fifth since Arsenal last won).

Dude get a clue abeg. Discussing with you is becoming an exercise in immaturity. Mschew!!!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
Dude you're becoming really silly with your posts. It's like you're retarded. For real.

Do I have to keep explaining to you everytime like you're a five year old? You beat mighty Stoke to remain in fifth position and you think that's something to make me cower in shame?

Okay clap for yourself you beat Stoke City while their peers are celebrating their second title in three seasons (and fifth since Arsenal last won).

Dude get a clue abeg. Discussing with you is becoming an exercise in immaturity. Mschew!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ahahahahahahahaha see this rotten TOTO smelling all the way from Ebutte Metta :mrgreen: Shameless dog, if the score was 4-1 to Stoke you would have been the same dog barking all over the forum even before the final whistle.

The only things that's predictable is your imbecility :rotf:

Ode oshi

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

As good as Le Coq was today, Xhaka was just plain Useless.

Heavy legged and ponderous, he was a worse than a crippled donkey amongst race horses.

Tufiakwa what a hopeless signing :curse:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The bias from those commentators today was shocking and absolutely disgraceful ....I'm so happy Holding jacked Arnautovic .....

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

anikulapo wrote:

Heavy legged and ponderous, he was a worse than a crippled donkey amongst race horses.

I'm sorry, are you talking about the same game against Stoke? Or another game? Xhaka?!! :shock:
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cally wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

I'm sorry, are you talking about the same game against Stoke? Or another game? Xhaka?!! :shock:

Trying to bother with you nah undertaking wey I no get time or energy for ... carry on son

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Every Arsenal player was impressive today. What a surprise !!! We are playing against a team that has NOTHING to lose.
And Wenger had everything to gain.
The new Narrative surrounding Arsenal fans is around Rob Holding. The Englishmen are excited about this young prospect. They believe Wenger just pulled another Gem out of his magic hat, and therefore deserve a chance to "grow him" into a future English Captain. And he only cost 2 millions ... wow. No comparison to John Stones. I wouldn't be shocked if he is called into the National Team soon. Oh ... Calhum Chambers still plays football?
Remember when we were all looking forward to the following season because of ... Jack Wilshere, Hector Bellerin, Oxlade Chamberlain, Theo Walcott, Kieran Gibbs, ... even Aaron Ramsey, and Danny Wellbeck, .... Yes, those kids are still at Arsenal ... and they still haven't come close to winning the EPL ... in 12+ years.
Now, we are all so excited to see what Coquelin, Holding, or the 3-5-3 will do for Arsenal next season under the tactical magician Wenger... :D :D :D

Sorry folks ... same script every year ... been there, done that ...
Let's see .. what is the definition of Insanity again? Got it !!! never mind.
Bepanda
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

anikulapo wrote:
Cally wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Trying to bother with you nah undertaking wey I no get time or energy for ... carry on son
All good, boy...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ahahahahahahahaha see this rotten TOTO smelling all the way from Ebutte Metta :mrgreen: Shameless dog, if the score was 4-1 to Stoke you would have been the same dog barking all over the forum even before the final whistle.

The only things that's predictable is your imbecility :rotf:

Ode oshi
If Arsenal has the EPL title wrapped up like Chelsea just did, then they can lose by a million goals and I couldn't care less.

The individual losses isn't necessarily what I complain about you Muppet...when Arsenal was winning EPL titles I didn't complain after every loss.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Every Arsenal player was impressive today. What a surprise !!! We are playing against a team that has NOTHING to lose.
And Wenger had everything to gain.
The new Narrative surrounding Arsenal fans is around Rob Holding. The Englishmen are excited about this young prospect. They believe Wenger just pulled another Gem out of his magic hat, and therefore deserve a chance to "grow him" into a future English Captain. And he only cost 2 millions ... wow. No comparison to John Stones. I wouldn't be shocked if he is called into the National Team soon. Oh ... Calhum Chambers still plays football?
Remember when we were all looking forward to the following season because of ... Jack Wilshere, Hector Bellerin, Oxlade Chamberlain, Theo Walcott, Kieran Gibbs, ... even Aaron Ramsey, and Danny Wellbeck, .... Yes, those kids are still at Arsenal ... and they still haven't come close to winning the EPL ... in 12+ years.
Now, we are all so excited to see what Coquelin, Holding, or the 3-5-3 will do for Arsenal next season under the tactical magician Wenger... :D :D :D

Sorry folks ... same script every year ... been there, done that ...
Let's see .. what is the definition of Insanity again? Got it !!! never mind.
Bepanda

Bepanda abeg e don do Biko ... two games left and let's give the boys and the team Credit for showing some heart when all seemed lost ...

Sometimes you have to put the club Over your narrative and agenda.

As much as I can't stand the sight of Ramshyt and Droopy in an Arsenal uniform I will always celebrate if they score or play well even if it means shots from their ignorant cabal

MLK.