SE v South Africa: Here is what is troubling....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE v South Africa: Here is what is troubling....

Post by Undertaker »

mystic wrote:EII,

As we now know, Victor Moses got married today and Onazi is playing for Trabzonspor on June 4th. I hope this satisfies your curiosity as to why they were given time off from national team duty and will only report for the South Africa game.

Which one of the Arsenal players did Moses got married to? :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

As we now know, Victor Moses got married today and Onazi is playing for Trabzonspor on June 4th. I hope this satisfies your curiosity as to why they were given time off from national team duty and will only report for the South Africa game.
Talk about premature .... Below! :D
bully12 wrote:Enugu 11, I fully understand your concern with this coach . I have serious doubts about his capabilities of making wise and circumspect decisions . Now most of Nigerians are under the euphoria he has lost any match since his inception as the the national team coach. But I have strong doubt him . There is no most question about it his winnings are by serendipity not because of his ingenuity or diligence . Honestly with such poor decisions I have very strong doubts if the guy will be able to take us to the promise land. I keep saying it is better to look for black goat in a broad daylight than during the darkness of midnight
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Cito wrote:

bully12 wrote:Enugu 11, I fully understand your concern with this coach . I have serious doubts about his capabilities of making wise and circumspect decisions . Now most of Nigerians are under the euphoria he has lost any match since his inception as the the national team coach. But I have strong doubt him . There is no most question about it his winnings are by serendipity not because of his ingenuity or diligence . Honestly with such poor decisions I have very strong doubts if the guy will be able to take us to the promise land. I keep saying it is better to look for black goat in a broad daylight than during the darkness of midnight

:rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

9jaMan wrote:
Cito wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:

Dont forget this is the same guy who said Onyekuru was poor against Corsica, AFTER ADMITTING that he did NOT watch the match.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cito wrote:

Are you new on this board? Don't you know bambully is the self confessed premature ejaculator?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Cito wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: The decision shows a coach who is actually working. He did his research, planned for the games coming up and invited players based on availability. Omeruo and Onazi are still very much involved in the Turkish league, the 'China boys' are still very much involved in their league and Moses just got married. I am certain the coach was aware of these beforehand hence his decision to leave out these players.
yes o
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Mystic,

It certainly does as we now know the answers. It all makes sense as their previously unexplained absences did raise eyebrows as it should. Moses' absence because of wedding is particularly reasonable unlike the struggle to explain that he was absent because he was a vet.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics