Wilfred Ndidi won Leicester's young player of the Season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wilfred Ndidi won Leicester's young player of the Season

Post by maceo4 »

deanotito wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
kajifu wrote:
deanotito wrote:They should take the "young" out of the award. I don't see any Leicester player that had a bigger impact than he did
Thank you for pointing that out,everyone post here but did not call out Leicester for their cheat.
If Klopp get sense he would go and beg the boy to come to Liverpool,boy deserved to start playing CL,I would have suggest beloved but with Wenger ouch let him go where yeye british players will not be selected ahead of him.

He played in less than half of their games this season, yet you think he is more deserving than Schmeichel? He was recognized for his efforts.

Well done Ndidi :clap: :clap: :clap:
Wey Schmeichel dey when dem they chop goal from every angle from august to december? Oh yes, sorry....na him dey collect the ball from net.

I don't mean to minimize any player...all of them played their part - including Musa sef - but Ndidi edged them all out. He stabilized that team, and his effect is still being understated.
Chief, they were still chopping goals even after Ndidi came in. It wasn't till after the coaching change that things completely changed for them. Ndidi has been a great addition to the team and has added a lot of value but I think Schmeichel shaves it for being consistent all season long even when those in front of him were fumbling hard..
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote:
deanotito wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
kajifu wrote:
deanotito wrote:They should take the "young" out of the award. I don't see any Leicester player that had a bigger impact than he did
Thank you for pointing that out,everyone post here but did not call out Leicester for their cheat.
If Klopp get sense he would go and beg the boy to come to Liverpool,boy deserved to start playing CL,I would have suggest beloved but with Wenger ouch let him go where yeye british players will not be selected ahead of him.

He played in less than half of their games this season, yet you think he is more deserving than Schmeichel? He was recognized for his efforts.

Wey Schmeichel dey when dem they chop goal from every angle from august to december? Oh yes, sorry....na him dey collect the ball from net.

I don't mean to minimize any player...all of them played their part - including Musa sef - but Ndidi edged them all out. He stabilized that team, and his effect is still being understated.
Chief, they were still chopping goals even after Ndidi came in. It wasn't till after the coaching change that things completely changed for them. Ndidi has been a great addition to the team and has added a lot of value but I think Schmeichel shaves it for being consistent all season long even when those in front of him were fumbling hard..
Chief, if it were to be a contest between the new coach and Ndidi, I go hear you. But Schmeichel??? Mba.

I admit, earlier in the season I thought Huth and Morgan were retards. So something happened with those 2 that helped stabilize the defence. I believe most of that work was in midfield, and not with Schmeichel.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

oloye wrote:
The problem i have with us nigerians is this...just why should they take away the 'young '....because he is Ndidi and Nigerian..haba!

Cant we just celebrate this one and pray that he go on to greater heightd instead of advocating for federal character or the usual racism angle. My brother nothing is wrong with the award....the boy did well and the recognition does not diminish him in any way.

Maybe he sbould just turn down the award and wait for the one without the derogatory 'young' word :D
You've clearly missed his point. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Please who are his other competitors? Honestly this isn't an honor that needs to be excessive extolled. When he wins the best young player of Premier league of the season please wake me up
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The YeyeMan wrote:
oloye wrote:
The problem i have with us nigerians is this...just why should they take away the 'young '....because he is Ndidi and Nigerian..haba!

Cant we just celebrate this one and pray that he go on to greater heightd instead of advocating for federal character or the usual racism angle. My brother nothing is wrong with the award....the boy did well and the recognition does not diminish him in any way.

Maybe he sbould just turn down the award and wait for the one without the derogatory 'young' word :D
Oloye has been infected with the CE reply before reading syndrome. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The YeyeMan wrote:
oloye wrote:

What point oh....the point that he deserves the main award and not the young best player award? Biko enlighten me, i went to an evening school for adults! :atc:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

who are the 'young' players at Leicester?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

deanotito wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
kajifu wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Deanotito 100% correct
he has been the player of the season for Leicester hands down
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

tfco wrote:who are the 'young' players at Leicester?
Gray for one.

Who i just 6 months older than Ndidi.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

You beat me to it. Congrats Ndidi .
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

bret- hart wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:where is wronglings to question his age....
You remind me of an ex-girlfriend (from Martinique)

When she asks "Am I fat?" and I say nothing, na wahala

Relax man your left hand is from Martinique. Just put Vaseline on it and you are good to go.

kai.....so his left hand is also quite fat :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

nemi2002 wrote:where is wronglings to question his age....
Roachlings doesn't feed on this kind of story. He feeds on crumbs n shytt.

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

And after just half a season!!
http://www.naijiant.com/
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

cic old boy wrote:And after just half a season!!
Last season, Nacho scored 8 goals
and some Naija man said "... after starting just 7 games!!"

My point: Football is not mathematics
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Rawlings wrote:
cic old boy wrote:And after just half a season!!
Last season, Nacho scored 8 goals
and some Naija man said "... after starting just 7 games!!"

My point: Football is not mathematics
And nacho has been stinking up the joint ever since?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT