Salisu Denies Facebook Account Defrauding Players.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Salisu Denies Facebook Account Defrauding Players.....

Post by Enugu II »

Salisu Denies Facebook Account Defrauding Players
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/05/16/e ... g-players/

Super Eagles chief coach Salisu Yusuf has raised alarm over a fake Facebook account, which bears his name and those running it have been fraudulently demanding cash from unsuspecting members of the public for them to be called to the national team.

“I have been alerted that some fraudsters have been defrauding the general public by using a Facebook page carrying my name and demanding for money for me to call them up to the national team camp,” Salisu Yusuf said.

“Several players have called me on this and I have categorically distanced myself from such.

“For the avoidance of any doubts, I am not on Facebook and so that account purportedly operated by me is fake.

“The members of the general public should take note and beware of these identity thieves. They do not mean well and they must be stopped.”

Several national team coaches including late Stephen Keshi and Manu Garba have suffered similar fate on social media.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics